Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:51 am
Akiera hesitated, then nodded. "Right then." He pulled the child off to the side and whispered to her, knowing that Luna wouldn't be able to hear very well in her current state. "Child, can you get her to drink this for me? It may not help with her... whatever it is, but she does need to replenish her blood." He extended the blood-water mix towards the child. "I don't think she'll take anything from my hand, not now at least." He glanced over at Luna. "And... after she's drank at least two of these, can you tell us what's wrong with her, please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:17 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera hesitated, then nodded. "Right then." He pulled the child off to the side and whispered to her, knowing that Luna wouldn't be able to hear very well in her current state. "Child, can you get her to drink this for me? It may not help with her... whatever it is, but she does need to replenish her blood." He extended the blood-water mix towards the child. "I don't think she'll take anything from my hand, not now at least." He glanced over at Luna. "And... after she's drank at least two of these, can you tell us what's wrong with her, please?"
the girl nodded & took the bottle "But you still need to get her something partially solid, i think there is an extra pudding cup in the fridge i usually keep an etra one around for this. There are spoons in the drawer to the right of the stove. she said walking back over to luna & sitting her back agains the wall. then she smiled "Here luna drink this." she said opening the bottle & leaning her heazd back dumping it slowly down her throat.

Luna tasted the water & she was a bit dilusional from all the pain at once & didn'ty notice the odd taste & the coolness of it seemed to put out a fire inside of her so sh snatchjed the second bottle from the child & basicly chugged it  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Akiera sighed, releived that Luna was taking the mixture, and motioned the child back to his side. "Has this happened before?" he asked, handing the child a third container. "Please, anything you know about this, if it can help her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:48 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera sighed, releived that Luna was taking the mixture, and motioned the child back to his side. "Has this happened before?" he asked, handing the child a third container. "Please, anything you know about this, if it can help her..."

((gomen nesai I shortened it but i guess not enough huh? you should have see the origonal post ^_^; ))

The child rolled her eyes "You don't listen very well do you?" she asked & she went to the kitchen herself & go the pudding butting it in a ziplock bag & bit a small whole in the corner. she then walked out & opened lunas mouth squirted it all 8in at once & held her nose & mouth shut until she swallowed then the girl simply pinched the nerve on the back of luna's neck before she could do anything. Then she sighed & turned to the other two, mostly to the boy who obviously didn't understand plain english.She pulled out an old faded picture of a bunch of little kids outside an orphange. "My name is Nina, I'm the eldest shild here." She pointed to a small chubby little girl getting picked on by a group of boys "This was Luna then." She said knowing full well that it looked nothing like she does now. She walked over to luna & pulled up her shirt revealing that you could easily see her ribs threw her extremly pale skin with deep gashes freashly put there & they were obviously intentional "This is Luna now. " She said looking back & forth between the two shocked faces. "Now do you understand? She is anarexic& in a deep depression but because of what she is she refuses to get a true life a job & money so she can get help for it. Tonight is the happiest I've seen her in a long long time & not that forced happiness I've been seeing either. That wasn't your sister out on the roof." she said looking at tala "I'm actually surprised Luna didn't catch my scent but I did try to stay down wind. That man you guys fought hurt her in more ways then anyone could have ever imagined....But there is a reason he isn't dead & why she wanted to fight him. She has to gain enough reason to hate him...she has to kill him herself but there is a problem....after killing the one person she's ever cared for...she couldn't even kill a fly buzzing around her head....he training is to cause her pain so she can blame it on him...but no matter how much she hates him.....she can't kill him." She shook her head. "She has had everything & I mean EVERYTHING taken from her that a man can take from a young girl. Everything but this small family & I thought that she would for sure kill him when he threatened that but this one." he nodded towards tala "Stopped the adreniline just long enough for it to fade." she said annoied. She then sighed & looked over her should at luna laying there her face twisted in pain & shook her head "She's having another nightmare..." she walked over & sat next to her, brushing the hair from her pale while face "You know....people are suposed to look peacful when they sleep...mom does...all my siblings do..evedryone I've ever met does...even the holess guy down the street.....not Luna...I don't think she's ever looked peacefull in her life...." She looked up at Areika with an almost pleading look "I want to change that." she said calmly then her eyes filled with tears & she looked away. again, back down at Luna muttering in her sleep, in a terror filled whisper & tears even fell from her face.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:08 pm
Tala felt drained, but strangely awake. It was a lot of information to process. She turned to the child. "Will she eat this as well d'you think?" Indicating the oatmeal. Without waiting to reply she walked slowly across to Luna and placed two fingers upon her forehead, dead centre. Closing her eyes briefly a blue shiver seemed to caress Luna's skina and her face calmed into peacefulness. Tala staggered back feeling slightly dizzy. She collapsed into the nearest chair and rested her head on the kitchen table. Wearily she murmered, "I can't help permeantly, but that'll help her be rid of the dreams for at least this sleep. I can't do it all the time but basically everyone, even humans have a power store within them they just don't realise it. I just managed to add some power to her store to calm her sleep. But obviously like I said I can't do it all the time." Tala looked up at Akiera, her green eyes awake. "We're going to have to move somewhere else, Lucia will have felt all these signs and know almost exactly where we are now, and she'll come looking. She's an incredibly fast healer. She might even start tracking us down sometime tomorrow." She glanced across at the child. "It might be better if you came with us. When my sister's mad; she doesn't care who she takes it out on. If she thinks either you're hiding me or have been, she'll either kill you all straight or torture you first then kill you straight. Either way it's not safe with her around." She looked sad for a moment. "I'm sorry, I shoudn't have used my power so close to home, I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:16 pm
Akiera blushed furiously at Nina's comment on not listening; he started to make an indignant reply before catching himself. Kid's a bit of a smartass... He composed himself, his face returning to impartiality, and nodded after Nina finished her speech. "We'll do what we can, Nina. I can't promise more than that,but we'll do what we can." He turned to Tala. "And stop blaming yourself; you didn't have a choice. Now... Nina, wake the children and get them ready to move within a half hour. Tala, stay here and make sure Luna keeps getting fluids." He pushes the remaining five water containers into Tala's hands. His gaze was deadly cold. "I'm going outside for a bit to make things... difficult... for anyone trying to sneak up on this house before we're ready to leave. I'll carry Luna and any child to small or too weak to walk. Tala, you'll help with the children as well. Nina, when you get them all together, make sure they're bringing only the clothes on their back. I'll go ahead to a hidden place, drop off my passengers, then run back and lead you too it. Go!"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:17 am
Nina shook her head "No we don't need to leave. Luna already prepared us for this sort of thing. We have a safe house that luna tester herself at her full strangth So there is nothing going to get through it. If you want to set up more traps fine but take this map so you dont get caught in one of luna's." She said handing him a peice of parchment obviously a few years old but it had freash writing & markings on it along with the old ones. "She goes around & checks them all about 3 or 4 times a week.& the hide out is completly safe. not counting th maze of tunnels down there. it would get anyone lost not to count that we are all down there dayly playing hide & seek so our scent is everywhere." she said calmly. "You seriously thought Luna would be her so often & never be prepared for an attack?" she said surprised "Besides our mother can't be moved at this point not in this condition."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:34 pm
Akiera took the paper and scanned over it. "Not that, Nina; I knew she'd be ready for something, but..." He stopped, staring at the corner of the page where the ink was smudged. "Nina... Please, please tell me this is Luna's fingerprint in the ink right here." He showed her the page.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:45 pm
Gail Akriest
Akiera took the paper and scanned over it. "Not that, Nina; I knew she'd be ready for something, but..." He stopped, staring at the corner of the page where the ink was smudged. "Nina... Please, please tell me this is Luna's fingerprint in the ink right here." He showed her the page.
"No i dont think so..It might be mine i looked through it all the time so i know where they all are I mean I'm usually the one to leave when luna's not here because my mom is so sick. Why?" she said clamly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:50 pm
Akiera was in panic; he quickly grabbed Nina's hand roughly, glancing at her thumb and blancing. It wasn't her fingerprint. "Nina, have any of the other children held this paper?" He had a sneaking suspicion, and it was not going to be good if he was right... which had almost no doubt it was.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:32 am
Gail Akriest
Akiera was in panic; he quickly grabbed Nina's hand roughly, glancing at her thumb and blancing. It wasn't her fingerprint. "Nina, have any of the other children held this paper?" He had a sneaking suspicion, and it was not going to be good if he was right... which had almost no doubt it was.
"No of course not Why?" she asked thing about it then it hit her & it hit hard. She looked up at him with a terrorized look then sh took off towards the door grabbing a backpack "Well you coming? we have to reset those traps." she said then she was gone before He could say anything. She went up one of the biggest trees & was untieing a srain haging upside dow from a branch then she retied it to the roll of wire she had in her hands & jumped down weacing it between branches & she ran across to another wire tht was there & retied it biting through it then taking off deeper into the forest

Luna was starting to come to slightly "My ******** head.." she said putting a hand to her forehead as she tried to sit up. She was extremly dizzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:41 pm
Akiera closed his eyes, fighting back a wail of despair. It didn't matter, not anymore; the place was no longer safe. He rushed off after Nina, drawing wire from his waist pouch. The traps wouldn't kill... he knew it. they would only slow the enemy down. They had to escape, get away from the area. The traps would only serve as a delay tactic. After using up most of the twine, he ran back to the house. "Nina, come on!" He called out to the girl.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:10 am
Gail Akriest
Akiera closed his eyes, fighting back a wail of despair. It didn't matter, not anymore; the place was no longer safe. He rushed off after Nina, drawing wire from his waist pouch. The traps wouldn't kill... he knew it. they would only slow the enemy down. They had to escape, get away from the area. The traps would only serve as a delay tactic. After using up most of the twine, he ran back to the house. "Nina, come on!" He called out to the girl.
Nina finshed rigging up the dagger trigger & covered the pit she had made & grabbed her belt of weapons out of the hallow treenext to her. It had dagers, a katana & every sort of ninja weapon & trap peice imagineable & she was back at the house in a few seconds & topok a flying leap over the couch & into the bedroom. She walked over to the fort bed "Jin jin wake up get everyone underground now! I'll get mom." he looked a bit confused at her for a minute then nodded & rolld out of bed & got started waking the kids as she ditched into her mom's room & started to wake her up"Mom, mom we have to go." she said but her mom wouldn't wake up. Mom?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:27 pm
Akiera heard the calls to the girls mother, and closed his eyes tightly. Now, of all times... There wasn't any hope for it. "Nina." He called into the room. "I'll take care of her; go, guide the children and Tala. I'll follow as soon as I'm able." He went back to the main room and lifted Luna. "Luna, things are getting rough; I'm going to have to carry you again. Don't argue, you're still to weak to do anything." The next part was probably the most difficult thing, but he had to make sure all the children were underground first.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:42 am
"no...." nina's voice broke. She checked for a pulse...there was none..... "mom..MOM!!!" she broke out in tears. The other kids were standing in the doorway looking in with tear filled eyes all except for the youngest one. She looked to be about 3. She walked in to nina & hugged her tight. "Why won't mommy wake up?" She asked & nina couldn't answer. She just hugged the small child.

"No this time. If this wouldn't of happened I wouldn't argue but it did & I have a duty to be strong for this kids.....they're the only family I ever had..." she said & she release herself from his grip & walked over to nina & jessie. She knelt down & hugged them & as if she had gone through a stransformation in a split second you could read everything on her face. All the years of pain & hardships, All the wisdom that was forced upon her. She looked like an old woman in a young body because thats exactly what she was. She never had a chance to be anything else. She kissed her forhead then whispered in nina's ear "We need to get the kids underground ok? We'll come back for her when the danger clears. Get them all underground. Tell them to through a few things in their backpacks that they feel, important ok?" Her voice had even changed it sounded as if these were her children & she even smiled as she said this all to her "And don't worry it will all be alright." she said calmly

Nina nodded & stood up taking jessie's hand & looked at the other three kids ok guys grabb you backpackes you got exactly two minutes to get in it what you think important ok? Then head underground. Go!" & the kids took off. It was like a whirl wind hit the house nina had hers & jess's bags both packed & where near an empty wall waiting for the others. They all gathered around & nins looked at the oldest boy "Jin jin. Me & you will go down first. "Lina you send the two younger ones down after we yell for you ok? Lets go." she said & she pushed open the wall to reveal a sort of slide. The two oldest when down first. they yelled up & the girl sent them down one at a time. On the other end the two were catching them & then lina wqent down & was caught by the two older ones. "Ok Luna we're all set!"

Luna smiled as she watched the kids then yelled down to her "Ok stay where you are we'll be down in a second." she said then she looked at the other two." Head down & at the end of the slide jump because there is a 4 foot drop off ok? Just dont breack you ankle." she said calmly  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff