Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:23 pm
Lyra says goodbye to her parents, then boards the Hogwarts Express, dragging her rather heavy trunk and the cage with her owl in it down the train. She says hello to Fearless and Juni as she passes their compartments. Hmm...I don't see any other Ravenclaws. I wonder where Princess and Mikki are. Lyra chooses an empty compartment and manages to safely stow away her trunk and secure the cage. She pets her owl through the bars of the cage, then sits down, takes out a book, and begins reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:04 pm
Juni gave a half-hearted wave to Lyra as the Ravenclaw passed her compartment. She had chosen an empty compartment to sit in specifically so she could have at least a few moments alone with herself before the rest of the students got on board. Perhaps it was because she was the only seventh year student on board, or perhaps not, but either way she felt oddly claustrophobic and decided to open the window to look out at the platform. She absentmindedly chewed on her lower lip while leaning out the window to get a view of the train engine.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:10 pm
"Sure You guys can sit with me"Kaylee said delighted to have her wonderful house mates to sit with her  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:06 pm
Ashley walks by fearless and kiki. She wnders if she can sit with them. So she askes them. " can i sit with you?"  

Lorrieta

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:18 pm
Junimaia
Juni gave a half-hearted wave to Lyra as the Ravenclaw passed her compartment. She had chosen an empty compartment to sit in specifically so she could have at least a few moments alone with herself before the rest of the students got on board. Perhaps it was because she was the only seventh year student on board, or perhaps not, but either way she felt oddly claustrophobic and decided to open the window to look out at the platform. She absentmindedly chewed on her lower lip while leaning out the window to get a view of the train engine.

Ann ran inside the train and commented quietly to herself, "Feels like were were just here last week...((^^))." She walked down the small corridors and found Juni sticking her head out of the window. With a squeal, Ann opened the compartment door and bellowed a friendly hello to the 7th year Hufflepuff.

"Halllllllllllo Juni!!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 pm
“Thanks!” she smiled again allowing her trunk to follow her inside the compartment and make it’s own way to the rack above where it lay still. Twyla then proceeded to put her owl cage on top the rack as well, needing to stand on the seat to reach. She wasn’t sure if she was allowed to use magic on the train or not, the rules here where a bit different from and she had a feeling that she was going to need to get use to a lot of changes.

Upon realization that she was spacing out she quickly snapped out of it ending with her rear end on the compartment floor, she turned a bit crimson, “Ha…” she gave an uncomfortable laugh, “I ‘m a bit clumsy at times” she weakly smiled taking the opposing seat next to the window. “I’m Twyla Lan Kinsey” she held out her hand.

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:46 pm
Kitty said goodbye to her parents and got onboard. Kitty waved at Ann, but she doubted that Ann noticed since Ann promptly stuck her head in an compartment and screamed hello at Juni. 'Bet the whole train heard that,' giggled Kitty. Rasey, her barn owl, hooted as she wandered further into the train. "Hi, Lyra!" greeted the seventh year as she stuck her head into the Ravenclaw's apartment. "Mind if I sit with you? How've you been? What'cha reading?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:26 pm
"I'm Kaylee Ashlee Wolfe" She said shaking Twyla's hand as she giggled a bit  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:03 pm
Miss Love Tantei
Junimaia

Ann ran inside the train and commented quietly to herself, "Feels like were were just here last week...((^^))." She walked down the small corridors and found Juni sticking her head out of the window. With a squeal, Ann opened the compartment door and bellowed a friendly hello to the 7th year Hufflepuff.

"Halllllllllllo Juni!!!!"

"YIPE!"

Startled, Juni loses her grip and starts falling out the compartment window.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:19 pm
Siobhan said goodbye to her mother before passing through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10 with her father.

"Have everything you need?" Her father asked.

"Yes," She checked her pockets, finding her ticket. "And Da? If it's possible... Try not to act too Wizard-ey around Mum's friends. They're not like us."

"Define 'too Wizard-ey'?" Her father grinned slyly.

"Use your best judgem- Er, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Siobhan sighed, though she knew it was hopeless.

She boarded the train and found a compartment filled with Gryffindors.

"Hey, everyone! How was your break?"

DaBonster

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm
“Nice to meet you Kaylee” she smiled as the crimson color started to leave her cheeks. She was about to ask what year Kaylee was in, but then there was a loud yell from outside of the compartment, which to say the lest startled the hell out of Twyla!

As she was about to get up another girl entered the compartment, “Hello” Twyla waved before putting out her hand, “I’m Twyla Lan Kinsey” manors of that sort had been practically beaten into her mind from the start.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:56 pm
"Yes Hello" She said  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:59 pm
*Blue takes notes on the strange introducing customs of the human misses* Well I be Blue and I think all of the cleaning is done here! No more cat hair in this car! *she toddles off into another car, nearly getting her teacozy stuck in the door on the way out* Oopsies!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:37 pm
hello... is there anyone i can sit with i'm but a lonely firstyear

oh by mommy by daddy!

oh by the way my name is Tabby

Tabby507

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:11 pm
*Blue peeks her head out from behind a separating curtain* I be here, house-elf stuck on the train. Me likes how the smoke tries to make the clouds blue-gray. I be Blue, crusher of gnomies. Do you be having any favorite hobby you want to practice at school?
And Tabby? Isn't that a cat name? You besta not be a transfigured kitty, I might use you as a mop! I learned alot about kitties today... they don't seem to react that good with cleaning liquids though. I just thought that their fur could use a nice cleaning!  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games