Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:17 pm
[Kinda of waiting for 'Arella' to post.]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:16 am
After noticing the little girl was definetley not going to be seeing her anytime soon, Arella crept round the windowsills until she saw another with light on. She could see Karen and some scientists in white coats, one of them holding up a test tube with some silver stuff in it. She could see mouths moving but couldn't hear any words. She watched as a female scientist walked out of a silver door opposite the window. She pushed slightly against the window. Locked tight. She heard a noise below, and watched as the same scientist appeared carrying something. Arella lept down, turning into a human as she did. She landed heavily on the scientist, knocking her out. She pulled off her coat and glasses and slipped them on. Her vision was slightly fuzzy with them on but she left them on before pulling out her ID card. Slipping it into her pocket she walked back into the building.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:54 pm
The scientist opened the cap and quickly dropped it in the tube. The parasite squirmed around, trying to find it's way into the ear then into the brain. It finally found Karen's ear and crawl inside. It looks like a sliver slug. The parasite planted itself into Karen's brain. "Hey! What are you doing to my brain?! Get off of it." Karen yelled inside her mind. The parasite snickered evilly. "My name is Koran and I'm going to claim your body as mine. You can do nothing to stop me human." The parasite made Karen's eyes open. "So you can transform, huh? What an interesting human." She said as she looked through her memories like a book.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:55 am
Arella walked in just as the silvery substance disappeared into Karen's ear. She crept closer towards her, but she knew she couldn't get the substance out easily. She glanced round for something, when Karen started twitching and twisting. Arella started to panic, she was stuck in enemy territory with no one to help her. Just as she thought that Karen's eyes snapped open and stared straight at her.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:43 pm
((really, nothing for me to post gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:48 pm
"Arella!" The parasite said as she looked through Karen's memories and saw that she can be turned into a cat and how Karen met Arella and everything else.. The parasite seem to control Karen's body. "That's not me talking, I'm not even moving my body!" She thought as she saw the parasite moved her hand and touched the glass of the tube. "I'm so glad you're here! Can you get me out of here?" The parasite continued to move Karen's mouth.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:55 am
Arella stepped back, slipping slightly. She wasn't expecting that. She knew that thing had entered Karen's ear, going to her brain... she decided to play along for now. "I'm going to try, what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:17 pm
((CURLS! gonk ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:16 pm
"I got kidnap by a bunch of fools and they think they can keep me in here." Karen snorted impatiently. "A test tube can't keep me in here forever." She turned into her tiger and used her claws to shatter the glass. "Come on, let's go find Shadow."
~*~*~*~

Meanwhile in Karen's brain, "I don't understand!" Karen yelled at Koran. "Why are you acting so nice to my friends?"
"Because," Koran said. "as soon as I get close to them, I'll kill them and it will be your hands that will be covered in their blood." The female parasite laughed evilly."Your a fool to think that." Karen said, there was a gleam of hope in her eyes. "My friends are no ordinary humans, they can and will tell that I am not myself." The parasite merely gave her a glare before going back to concentrating on Karen's body.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:59 pm
Shadow squeeked, his little heart pounding. He was hiding in the girl's curtains. "Come on mousey! Come play with me! Come on!" she said, he tight blonde girls flying around in the wind. He was scared half to death. She had found him and picked him up at his tail. "Eww mousy! You stink! Time for a bath!" he said with a sinister laugh, leaving the room. Seconds later, she came back with soap, a small bucket of water, and a tooth brush. He dunked Shadow into the water then started to scrub him with the wet toothbrush, violently.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:49 pm
Arella walked down the corridor with Karen following her. Her mind raced, she needed to find out if this was the real Karen... hm..."So what happened after they captured you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:08 pm
The parasite gave a glare at Arella but it was so fast not even Arella could've caught it. "They put me in a test tube for something and then I black out because one of the bodyguards whack me in the head with his gun and the next thing I knew is that I woke up and saw you in front of my tube." She said, her words sounded so much like the truth. It was hard for Arella to not believe her.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:24 am
Arella tried to keep her face neutral, listening to Karen's breathing. There was something about what she'd said that didn't fit... been wacked over the head with a gun... something about that. It didn't make sense.
"Surely..." She stopped dead. Mer thoughts screamed at her. "Surely they'd be keeping Shadow in a more secure unit?" It was at that point she heard manic giggling and loud squeaks, coming from a door down the corridor.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:34 pm
"No, a little girl took Shadow away. He was her pet now." Karen sniffed under the door. "Shadow is in here, his scent is the strongest here."

[Meh short posting. I guess Freaky can start posting again.]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:45 pm
((WOOT! heart ))

Shadow let out a gentle squeek as the girl finally stopped scrubbing him. "Mousy! You're fat!" the little girl said before placing him into the little remote contral car. She picked up the remote, moving the car quickly around the room until he slammed into the door. She gave another evil giggle as she kept smashing the car inbetween the door under Shadow fell out, but she didn't notice. She hit him with the small car about three times before running over and picking him up, tapping his nose. "BAD MOUSY! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff