Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:35 pm
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006

((*wimpers* IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!! surprised ))

((No, she's not. Look again and you'll see that her dress (being sleeveless) looks exactly like her wings, I swear!! *Le-pout...* I didn't post a link to a nakie-girl..... sweatdrop ))

((ahhhh... yes, i see it now... it blends in a lot
just another reason why all of you probably think i'm perverted eek xp gonk ))
((who isn't perverted? blaugh blaugh redface wink heart ))

((obviosly, you are rofl jk, jk, I PROMISE!! JK
also, i comblined a reply to you and a reply to Glane in the same post))
((hahah nahh it's cool. i can be kinda perverted at times redface ...but then again, i always believed that everyone, no matter how much of a goody two shoes anyone may be, can be perverted blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:41 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
((WOAH i posted like three times in a row!!! no.. FOUR!!!! blaugh xd xp cool lol twisted 4laugh rofl pirate ninja razz surprised eek
SMILEY ATTACK!!!))
((XD ur insane Kat))
Glane laughed "Thanks Kat" he said it without thinking and just went on, this was beginning to get kind of cool for him. He took a bite of his pancakes and said "So who do you guess is next 'uh?" he asked casually.

((lol i know))
"Err, what do you mean 'next'?" Kat said. She didn't have to say it. She knew what he meant. It could be any of us... but... Rayne and Glane already have theirs... and Ronin already has powers as well... that only leaves me... Shakeing her head, she replied to Ronin. "Impressive." Kat said, admireing the sword. She did remember, they were the only ones left in the neighborhood before it died... and then she rode away.
"Lately though I've been training in unarmed combat, in times where I must use my own hands to defend myself, so I haven't used this katana as much. Plus," he said as he fixed the strap on his chest that held his katana to his back,"it's a real blade. Pretty sharp, and ca easily kill, which is not what I want to do at all."  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:45 pm
Rayne Hawk
((That, and as I said earlier, that's the general look of what Rayne looks like. She has much longer hair. If I must show you, I will show you what she looks like in 'battle-mode'.... xd ))

Rayne twirls about gracefully in the main lobby, letting her skirt lift up a little to flow with her. For some odd reason, she felt a mixed array of emotions that seemed to rush everywhere without her knowing. She forbidded herself from dancing since back home, she used it in her past to lure things into grave peril, but... Somehow she didn't feel the lure she used to feel and felt something else. But she couldn't place the word on it to explain what she was feeling.

((O_o Even I can't explain how she's feeling, since this is how I feel in reality. Rush of emotions, yet.. Just kinda there.... Yeah, I dunno.))
((do any of those feelings include something about Ronin? xd blaugh 4laugh wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:01 pm
((@Glane: nope, it was one of the REALLY old threads from this guild, and i am NOT going to be a freaking cat lady stare ))
((@Ronin: yeah, everyone can be a little pervy at times, I agree. ew, that means my teachers are perverted!!! EWWWWWW))
~~~~~~~~~
Kat looked at him sternly, trying to keep a steady face, but then she burst out laughing. She couldn't help it. All of the sudden, her ears went out and she heard a strange buzzing noice, almost inaudible. Then she heard Glane's voice, though his lips were not moveing. Woah... she thought, then, on a crazy whim, she thought back: Uhhh, yes I can hear you. Her hearing came back slowly and she replied to Ronin. "Wow, you've done a lot since I've last seen you." Kat smiled. "And you have honor and dignity, which every fighter must have."

((my posts are so LONG... i'm really sorry.
hehe, all of the sudden, Kat's all serious and warrior-like with Ronin rofl ))  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:53 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
((That, and as I said earlier, that's the general look of what Rayne looks like. She has much longer hair. If I must show you, I will show you what she looks like in 'battle-mode'.... xd ))

Rayne twirls about gracefully in the main lobby, letting her skirt lift up a little to flow with her. For some odd reason, she felt a mixed array of emotions that seemed to rush everywhere without her knowing. She forbidded herself from dancing since back home, she used it in her past to lure things into grave peril, but... Somehow she didn't feel the lure she used to feel and felt something else. But she couldn't place the word on it to explain what she was feeling.

((O_o Even I can't explain how she's feeling, since this is how I feel in reality. Rush of emotions, yet.. Just kinda there.... Yeah, I dunno.))
((do any of those feelings include something about Ronin? xd blaugh 4laugh wink ))

((I agree to the perverted statement above.. Along with the teacher statement... *shiver* As for how Rayne feels about Ronin... I dunno? I'm making things up as I go.))

"Hmmm..." Rayne hummed as she seemed to glide rushing up the stairs to go to the doorway that no one ever thought to use; the doorway to the rooftop. The door opened swiftly and wind chilled the air slightly as she stepped through to see around her. Contemplation about her confusion wouldn't be an issue to her with the peaceful surrounding, so she sat down on the edge, letting the wind catch her hair softly and her legs sway off with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:32 pm
jinxercat2006
((@Glane: nope, it was one of the REALLY old threads from this guild, and i am NOT going to be a freaking cat lady stare ))
((@Ronin: yeah, everyone can be a little pervy at times, I agree. ew, that means my teachers are perverted!!! EWWWWWW))
~~~~~~~~~
Kat looked at him sternly, trying to keep a steady face, but then she burst out laughing. She couldn't help it. All of the sudden, her ears went out and she heard a strange buzzing noice, almost inaudible. Then she heard Glane's voice, though his lips were not moveing. Woah... she thought, then, on a crazy whim, she thought back: Uhhh, yes I can hear you. Her hearing came back slowly and she replied to Ronin. "Wow, you've done a lot since I've last seen you." Kat smiled. "And you have honor and dignity, which every fighter must have."

((nahh it's cool. sometimes i do that too blaugh ))
Ronin blushed slightly, but still kept a friendly smile. Looking at his rather average body structure, it was kinda hard to believe that a kid like him is actually a dangerous swordsman. "I train myself to become strong...so I could protect those in my sight, and those that I love, like friends and family." When he said this, he meant the people here in this cafe, for he has become very much attached to this place, and to the people here. He looked curiously around and wondered, "Where is Rayne-dono, by the way?"  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:41 pm
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
~~~~~~~~~

Ronin blushed slightly, but still kept a friendly smile. Looking at his rather average body structure, it was kinda hard to believe that a kid like him is actually a dangerous swordsman. "I train myself to become strong...so I could protect those in my sight, and those that I love, like friends and family." When he said this, he meant the people here in this cafe, for he has become very much attached to this place, and to the people here. He looked curiously around and wondered, "Where is Rayne-dono, by the way?"

"And that's the way it should be." Kat said. "I wish everyone fought with honor and for pride and protection." She looked around. "I don't know where she went.."
((i seriously don't.... RAYNE WHERE ARE YOU?!?!? *yells*))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:35 pm
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
~~~~~~~~~

"And that's the way it should be." Kat said. "I wish everyone fought with honor and for pride and protection." She looked around. "I don't know where she went.."

((~Flinch~ O_o! Right here..!))

Rayne's ears perked at her name from the open door to the floors below, but she didn't move. I'm on the roof, she spoke to Ronin through his mind. She only hoped that he wouldn't think that she'd fall, even though it was entirely possible; her knees hung over the edge with her feet dangling about in the wind... Yeah, no POSSIBLE reason to worry... (~sarcasm~)  

Rayne Hawk

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:27 pm
((Whoa.... this has gotten big...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:20 pm
AyaSantres
((hahah yeah! where've you been, mister? razz ))  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:34 pm
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
~~~~~~~~~

Rayne's ears perked at her name from the open door to the floors below, but she didn't move. I'm on the roof, she spoke to Ronin through his mind. She only hoped that he wouldn't think that she'd fall, even though it was entirely possible; her knees hung over the edge with her feet dangling about in the wind... Yeah, no POSSIBLE reason to worry... (~sarcasm~)
((what's this? everyone's doing telepathy all of a sudden? sweatdrop ))

"Huh? Really?" Ronin said in response to Rayne's voice, although to Kat, it seems as though he said this out of nowhere. He looked at Kat. "She's up there. Yeah she communicated with me through telepathy too" he laughed nervously, like he was the butt of the joke himself. "Anyways, I'll be up there to see how Rayne-dono's doing," Ronin then walked out of the building and looked up. He spotted Rayne up there, and he smiled warmly. "I'll be right up there!' he called to her, and, in one swift motion, he began dashing towards the wall and literally running up on it a short while, then he leaped off one wall into another one facing his way. (Cant describe it too well, but he's getting up there through wall-jumping). Now Rayne-dono could see exactly how Ronin got himself up there on the roof, though he had no idea that there was a door that leads up to the top of the roof.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm
AyaSantres

((I was wondering if you'd ever have the mind to come back or not.. sweatdrop
Welcome back!))  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:40 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
~~~~~~~~~

((what's this? everyone's doing telepathy all of a sudden? sweatdrop ))

"Huh? Really?" Ronin said in response to Rayne's voice, although to Kat, it seems as though he said this out of nowhere. He looked at Kat. "She's up there. Yeah she communicated with me through telepathy too" he laughed nervously, like he was the butt of the joke himself. "Anyways, I'll be up there to see how Rayne-dono's doing," Ronin then walked out of the building and looked up. He spotted Rayne up there, and he smiled warmly. "I'll be right up there!' he called to her, and, in one swift motion, he began dashing towards the wall and literally running up on it a short while, then he leaped off one wall into another one facing his way. (Cant describe it too well, but he's getting up there through wall-jumping). Now Rayne-dono could see exactly how Ronin got himself up there on the roof, though he had no idea that there was a door that leads up to the top of the roof.

Rayne's ears perked again at the sounds behind her. "Hello, Ronin," she said as she turned around with a warm smile on her face. "Isn't it great up here?" she almost whispered, looking out at the lake and the landscape nearby it. Fall colors and a slight-chill wind surrounded the place. "Hmm.." Rayne hummed and smiled as if the wind were a kitten yearning for attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:33 pm
Rayne Hawk
AyaSantres

((I was wondering if you'd ever have the mind to come back or not.. sweatdrop
Welcome back!))

((AYA! You're back! I thought I would be the only guitarist o.o))  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:36 pm
'WICKED!' He thought, then he remembered that it was just like speaking, loud in your mind is loud in hers "Sorry" he said, blushing slightly...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games