Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:04 pm
"The tigers will be coming and staying with me tonight." Sarah said to the owners as she rested one hand on Kyle and the other one on Lily. She nodded thanks to Tati as she held the door and beckon Taiven to come inside too. Inside the inn was a warm fire place and couch to sit on her left and on her right was the front desk and the stairs leading upstairs to the rooms. "Shall we lead you upstairs to your rooms?" Emma said, holding up 3 different keys in her hand. "We would call you when dinner is ready." Noah said rubbing his hands nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:43 pm
"Don't think so," Tati said, eyeing the couple, "I will sleep next to the door in her room." When she said 'her', Tati jammed her thumb toward Sarah. "Also, I will cook and will always be present in the room with her. Got it? Good." She answered her question before they could answer. "Thanks for the offer anyways."  

horselvr1010

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:09 pm
"If you wish then." Emma said putting the keys back on the shelf. "Tati, you don't have to sleep on the floor, I could sleep on a chair or something and you can sleep on the bed." Sarah whispered. "My tigers will be sleeping in my room." She said to Emma and Noah. "Shall I lead you to the kitchen miss?" Noah said, waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:07 pm
"Nah, the floor is better for my back after riding so long," Tati smiled, "I'm older than you think I am." Winking at the little girl, Tati turned to the older man and answered "You may." Pulling off her riding cloak, she slipped the fur into her large traveling pack that was hanging off of her shoulder.  

horselvr1010

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:55 pm
Sarah stop aguring with her. It seems like as soon as Tati as her mind set on something, she won't let go of it easily. "Okay.. if you want to." She sighed. "Want me to put your stuff in the room? So it won't be as heavy on your shoulder and it won't get in the way."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:14 pm
Tai hesitated outside of the inn, not for fear, but because she had her own business to attend to. She looked at the stable boy skeptically and then brushed him away, pulling Dune with his reins. Once she was satisfied with the stall, she kissed the black stallion on his muzzle and walked out, towards the forest. Roan was waiting for her, sitting up on his haunches and his tail wagging when he saw her appear. Laughing, Taiven settled near him and said, "The innkeepers have dark intentions. I can sense it. Tati and Sarah have their own fears, but they can't sense it...." She sighed. "What to do, Roan?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 am
Tati nodded at Tai as the girl disappeared behind the corner of the inn. Shaking her head, Tati answered Sarah "Nah, I like to keep my stuff near me." Once inside the warmth of the inn, Tati headed for the room they were to stay in, making sure that her eyes stayed on Sarah.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:29 am
Sarah followed Emma with Tati behind her. "Here is your room miss." Emma said opening the door for Sarah and Tati. Inside of the room was 3 cozy beds, one in the middle, one on the left and right and a small table in the middle. "Well Tati won't have to sleep at the door at least." "Is there anything I can do to help you before I leave?" Emma asked. "No not really." Sarah said shaking her head. "Okay, I leave you guys to your rest." Emma said and left.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:07 am
Roan just let his tongue lag and grinned at her. :You know, sister.: Tai nodded with a sigh of defeat. :Right...just..let things come. Well, how are you?:
:Fine. The hunting here is much better than the deserts we were in.: Laughing, Tai stood up. :Good. Well, I'll be going. See you tomorrow night.: She stood and brushed her clothes, heading back towards the den. Once she saw the inn in sight, she began running slowly, smiling thinly at the innkeepers and then heading towards the room she knew they were in. She knocked and waited patiently.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 am
Sarah heard a knock on the door. She opened it to find snow that was covering Tai. "Tai! Where were you anyways?" She said as she brush off the snow that was on her shoulders and use a chair to stand up higher so she can brush off the snow off her head. "You got me a little bit worried. I almost thought that the inn keepers got you." Sarah said whispering to her. Kyle watched Tai come in, he got up and growled at her. Suddenly Lily got up and face Kyle with her teeth bared and snarling. "Kyle? What's wrong?" Sarah said as she got off the chair and walk towards Kyle, her eyes was full of concern and worried. "Are you sick?" Kyle unsheathe his claws and raised his paws to attack Sarah.  

SweetHugz

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:38 pm
Tati pulled Sarah roughly out of the way before the claws could fall on her. "He's out of here." she said, grabbing the cat by the scruff of his neck and dragging him out the door. Shutting the door behind her, Tati sighed and asked Sarah if she was ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:04 pm
"I'm fine." Sarah said. "That isn't Kyle." She shook her head. "Or Lily wouldn't look like she was going to tear his limbs apart." Sarah watched Lily walk to the door and sat there with her claws sheathing and unsheathing as if Kyle would come back in and attack.  

SweetHugz

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:05 pm
"We're leaving." Tati said, picking up her packed bag. Opening the door, Tati pressed Kyle back with her leg. He got the message it seemed as he stood there quietly. "Let's go." Tati said, popping her jaw. "Is there a problem?" the innkeeper asked, his eyes twitching nervously. "Come closer and I will show you what's wrong." Tati hissed towards him. He stepped back as if slapped, his eyes darting to a corner of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:37 pm
"Where are we going?" Sarah asked, Lily stood closely by her. "And what about Kyle? He's not the real Kyle I know."
~*~*~

Meanwhile the real Kyle was locked downstairs in the basement. He was in a cage and the innkeeper (Emma) was talking to him. "Poor little princess." She said with an evil grin. "My little tiger is going to rip her up if she's not careful." The end of her sentence of with an evil laugh.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:20 pm
[[Sorry...school is totally controlling my life...just wait until my sports start up. -_-]]

Tai watched as Kyle was pushed back and held at bay, no emotion on her face. She told Roan, :The tiger is not himself. Find the real one.: She felt a small twinge of understanding and relaxed slightly. To Sarah and Tati, she said, "I'll find the real Kyle. Don't worry about that."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff