Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:10 pm
I hate that half the people that post in these type of threads tend to do one of two extremely annoying things:

1- They post their opinion and leave with no explanation. AKA, post-whores.

2- They post a long-winded rant that only makes them look even more stupid than they are.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:44 pm
If all this stupidity concerning the flaming of Sasuke keppd going on, I will leave this guild!! *leaves*  

xXxAkiko-HarunoxXx

drkdragon777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:13 pm
Well, in my opinion, people just go after him because they think he would need some comfort. I would know this how? Because I have a sister razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 pm
HEY!!! Don't diss Sasuke! Yes he did once hav a hero. It was his brother, which was why Sasuke was always out to beat him. He wants to be like his brother and also his father never really said to him "Of expect from my child...". Then however Itachi turned on him (rewatch the episode where it has Sasuke's flashback). Itachi mentally tortured Sasuke at such a young age where it can mentally truamatize him. He does aknowledge the people that tries to help him. Except being truamatized like that doesn't help him "learn". Yes, Naruto had the same problem. However Naruto had never realized what it really, really feels like to have a family.
His mind is full of revenge because he was truamatized and no you can't choose to not be truamatzed. Yes it is an excuse, for when you are truamatized you don't know who to turn to and what to do. Sasuke may have graduated at the top of his class but he still has a lot to learn about the real world. Everyone trying to help did help. It broke little bits off Sasuke's "protective shell"(it got bdilt when all he had was lost forever).
If you have to say something about what I just said then PM me where I can set your mind straight!!!  

Aznanimegurl14

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:49 pm
I think it's his badass attitude and his sad past that makes the viewer want to run up and hug him, saying "It's ok!" or rape him xD

Plus I think it's the hair and the look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:47 am
Sasuke drives me nuts!
He is annoying!
Weak!
Stupide!
And he just calls Naruto A loser to hide the fact
that hes the loser!
Man the dude is soooo low!
When Sasuke left the villige he...
-Hurt Sakura's feelings
-Made her cry
-Nocked her out
-Left here on A bench in the cold night
-Then walked away to leave to serve A guy who scares
the spirit out of me!
And those are the 11 reasons why I hate Sasuke.  

Cerberus_Chaos

Timid Admirer

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas