Pokemon D/P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StickyHac

Healing Allegiant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:36 pm
I never played it yet but i can see it a really easy game and my friends love it. The thing i hate is the name of the new eevee revolutions! Seriously, LEAFION! ???? How origional! Gezz i love the game but they are pull out names from their butts! Eevee good name Embron GOOD NAME! Pikachu good names! I love the game but think of the names they've made up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:02 am

It's really cute that in poketech let's you find out that the pokemon love you too. 4laugh And that's good that they made new pokemon and most of them are cute. 4laugh  

Rape Nazi

Radical JD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:43 am
I beat the end of the game with cheats and I stole the Elite4's pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:03 am
okay, i have played pearl and know how to but i feel so like, new to it because everyone has like legendary pokemon and stuff & all i have are normal pokemon so..... if you would PM me with some tips, that would be nice.
i'd really appreciate it. do you get good pokemon from like events and stuff?? i feel clueless.  

blc94

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:34 pm
@ Radical JD: That's a rather pathetic way to win. Cheating is like saying "I'm too weak to beat a POKEMON game without help." Sorry if I sound mean, but cheaters and hackers make me really annoyed.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:20 pm
Oh, I've only come across pokemon pearl or diamon once, but I've got enough expirience to tell you that its awsome. I don't have a Wii yet but next week I will . I don't like cheating in the game you know like going through walls and making all your pokemon 100 and all that stuff its just wrecks the fun.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:53 am
GaaraXArtimis
I never played it yet but i can see it a really easy game and my friends love it. The thing i hate is the name of the new eevee revolutions! Seriously, LEAFION! ???? How origional! Gezz i love the game but they are pull out names from their butts! Eevee good name Embron GOOD NAME! Pikachu good names! I love the game but think of the names they've made up.
Actually, all the Eeveelutions end in Eon: Vaporeon (water), Jolteon (electricity), Umbreon (dark), Espeon (psychic), Embeon (Fire), Leafeon (Plant), Glaceon (Ice). ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:54 am
Radical JD
I beat the end of the game with cheats and I stole the Elite4's pokemon.

Cheating is wrong. I suggest you restart the game and play through it without cheating. It is much more satisfying.  

krishnath

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:29 am
blc94
okay, i have played pearl and know how to but i feel so like, new to it because everyone has like legendary pokemon and stuff & all i have are normal pokemon so..... if you would PM me with some tips, that would be nice.
i'd really appreciate it. do you get good pokemon from like events and stuff?? i feel clueless.

There are no less than eight catchable legendaries in the game (that are all good). Four of them are part of the story (the sprites and Palkia in your case), so those should be easy to encounter. Additionally, there are four that appear after you beat the Elite Four (Giratina, Cresselia, Heatran, and Regigas). All of which are great pokemon.
Then there are the old legendaries such as the cats, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, the birds, and so on, but they need to be transfered from earlier games (FR/LG, R/S/E).
Finally, there are the event only pokemon, most of these are quite rare (Mew, Jirachi, and Celebi for example), One is fairly common (Darkrai) because it is recent. One is very common (Manaphy) because it was both a reward for beating Pokemon Ranger as well as a pokemon that was given out at multiple events. And two have not yet been released (Shaymin will be released this year, and Arceus next year).
Finally, one is extremely common (Phione), because it is gotten by breeding a Manaphy with a Ditto.

To get the four that are revealed after the elite four here is how you do it (You need the national dex, but if you have played through the game properly, you will have a full Sinnoh dex, just go to the professors house and you get the national dex, event pokemon do not count so don't fret about them):

1. Giratina: To get Giratina you need to locate Turnback cave. To do this go to route 214, a new passage will have opened up that leads to a caldera lake, bring high level pokemon, at least one of which has the normal type. There is a cave on one side of the lake, enter and there will be a puzzle, you need to locate three pillars within a maze, once you have found the third pillar, you can enter any door to get to Giratina's Room. Giratina is level 70, whenever it uses it's signeature move (Ghost Drive), switch in the normal type pokemon. Eventually it will start to struggle, at which time you start chucking Dusk Balls. Remember to save before you interact with it. As you only get one chance to catch it.

2. Cresselia: Go to Canelave City (the town with the library), there is a sailor there, go into the house above him and talk to the family, the child is caught in a feverish nightmare, and only dust from Cresselia can cure him. The dad will sail you to Cresselia's island, where you will meet it. When you interact with it, it flees but leaves behind the dust. Go back to the father and you will be taken back to the house and the kid awakened (he will mention Darkrai, but that's not really important). Now you can catch Cresselia, but it is a runner, so you need to figure out where it is, fortunatly, your Poketch will show you what route it is on. You can use the same strategy that was used against the dogs in FR/LG, and the Lati in R/S/E, only it is easier to find. Throw a master ball and it is yours.

3. Heatran: Go to Stark Mountain (The volcano at the north end of the Battle Frontier), at the farthest end there is a cave, enter it, and fight your way to the back of the cave to find an egg, an NPC will steal the egg, and you will chase the NPC back to an earlier town. The volcano will start to erupt, so when you confront the NPC they will agree that it was a bad idea to steal it, and go back to replace the egg. Now go back to the final room of the Stark Mountain cave and you will encounter Heatran. It is a Fire/Steel type, so come prepared for a long fight, but it shouldn't be to hard (I caught it on my first try). An interesting thing to note is that Heatran has a gender, although you cannot breed it...

4. Regigigas: To get this you need to transfer over (or borrow from a friend) the three Regis. Once you have them, go to the temple in Snowpoint City. After having beat the elite four you will be lead inside to an ice dungeon. At the end of which is Regigigas. Now unless you have the three Regis with you, nothing will happen when you interact with Regigigas. However, if you have the three other regis with you it will activate and you can fight. I recommend having a ghost/dark pokemon with you as Regigigas cannot harm it. Other than that, the battle is pretty easy, just start throwing Dusk/Ultra Balls when it is in the yellow or red.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:41 am
the highest level pokemon i had in the elite 4 was level 53  

livewire229

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:09 am
livewire229
the highest level pokemon i had in the elite 4 was level 53

Same with me, of course, by the time I beat them it was level 60.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:56 pm
The Traveling Pikmin
move over kinda hard. Not that bad. It's the second part after the National Pokedex and beating the Elite Four. That was annoying.

I agree and I still haven't beat the Elite Four cry and I have an Empoleon above level 70. eek  

Bradley_The_Poke_Master

Bradley_The_Poke_Master

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:00 pm
GaaraXArtimis

That is so rude. mad but look at Leafeon and Glacion in this picture. biggrin User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:38 am
It's a very cute picture, and I don't see anything wrong with it. ^^  

krishnath

Bradley_The_Poke_Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:26 pm
krishnath
It's a very cute picture, and I don't see anything wrong with it. ^^

Thanks for the comment! xd biggrin  
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff