Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
What are your opinon about Draco being EEEVVVIIILLL or not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
yes
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
no
56%
 56%  [ 23 ]
maybe
31%
 31%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 41

denied love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:56 pm
Draco was an obnoxious brat, demo, i agree with you 2 ^. Demo the question is was his father evil for putting Draco in the position of book 6? I don't think the question is if Draco is evil, i think the question should be; is Mr. Malfoy evil?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:08 pm
twisted He's even more sexier this way. That part when he caught Harry snooping around in the compartment redface made me wanna eat him all up muaha lol  

laloca2608

denied love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:19 pm
laloca2608
twisted He's even more sexier this way. That part when he caught Harry snooping around in the compartment redface made me wanna eat him all up muaha lol

i will agree with that. he was hot when he was smashing harry's face in.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:35 pm
I really don't think that Draco is evil. At the ending of Book six, I actually felt sorry for him. (For reasons unknown still...) Now, if you would have asked me this about five years ago, I would've said that Draco is an evil little biznatch.

I guess that my opinion has changed a bit since then...  

egos and lies

Aged Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

denied love

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:06 am
Ru-chan
I really don't think that Draco is evil. At the ending of Book six, I actually felt sorry for him. (For reasons unknown still...) Now, if you would have asked me this about five years ago, I would've said that Draco is an evil little biznatch.

I guess that my opinion has changed a bit since then...

i concer......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:29 pm
I don't think he's evil, I think he's just doing what he was taught to do... It seems like what he wants is just some looooove/appreciation/power. wink  

dead.moki

ondepike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:43 pm
naw draco isnt evil the man is just doing what he has to do. hes actually protecting his family. Voldemort would have killed his family had he not agreed to kill Dumbledore. so he was just looking out for them, i mean what kind of guy cries i fhe is all killer evil...and he couldnt even kill dumbledore talk about quasi evil, the pepsi one of evil just one calorie he is only evil cause he pesters harry hes just some school boy that says mean things  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:39 pm
I think that deep down Draco is a good guy. He's just a mixed-up prat right now but he'll eventually figure out hes a good bad boy 3nodding  

Harrietta Potter

Eol the Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:45 pm
Yes, Draco seems to be all bark and no bite. He likes teasing Harry and laughing and making threats, but when push comes to shove he is (as always) ineffectual at being any sort of real menace.
And this goes back even farther than his not going through with it in book 6. Even back when they were all babies he would jeer from the sidelines, but run screaming if things looked like they were going to get physical, and if he didn't clear out fast enough he'd inevitably get overpowered. Every single time. Even when he strikes first or fights back he is ineffectual.
Basically, he enjoys talking himself up into this big and powerful wizard, but he doesn't strike me as the sort who ever really wants to physically do something wrong himself. But he does revere those who are willing to go that far, and has friends who can do most of his dirty work for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:15 am
Adoku
People thinks Draco is his father's son, and will follow in Lucius' footsteps but i disagree. Draco is only following what he has been brought up to do and as he gets older and begins to finally mature, he will be able to decide what he will have to do himself. He is not as ruthless or as cruel as his father, but neither is he as kind as Dumbledore.

Hopefully, Draco will be able to see through all that he has been brought up to believe in and follow whats right.

Draco just doesn't seem to be capable of murder, or anything that drastic which Death Eaters will have to do, as he is a coward...but when you put it this way, being a coward is good...especially if it results in a redeemed!Draco.
3nodding Read my mind *claps*  

Chibi Slasher

Juvenilephantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:02 pm
Of course Draco isn't evil! *huggles* He's just a prat. And my favorite character. I don't want to repeat anything, but in the 6th book, he sounds like he just wanted to save his family, and has been brought up in such a way as to think that Dumbledore was a bad person. And in the end, Draco didn't actually kill anybody. (coming close to it doesn't count) Course, you'll never get a Draco fangirl to say he's evil. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:24 am
I'm with Juvenile Phantom on this. No way is Draco evil! I argue with my sis about this all the time. He's just doing what's expected of him when he picks on Harry and his pals. He was just trying to protect his family when he helped death eaters enter Hogwarts. I felt sorry for him. If it were something he WANTED to do, kill Dumbledore I mean, then he wouldn't have been crying over it in the restroom to a ghost. Besides, I'm a Draco fangirl too. blaugh  

Ms.Tofu

Satsuki_Rose_1987

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:09 pm
I don't think he is evil I mean if he really was deep down he would have no problem killing Dumbledore what-so-ever....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:22 pm
I have have never once thought that Draco was evil, but he is indeed a brat.

In the beginning of book one, Harry meets Draco in the robes store. Draco has been brought up a snob, so that is why he acts this way. There are continuous times where Harry and Draco fight, but their actions never seem evil, merely bratty.

Something else I noticed early on in the series was an animosity that Draco felt towards his father. This was the first sign that that he was not evil, because being evil would mean joining his fathers side, and joining his father/ Voldemort was something to brag about in front of his friends.

As seen in book six, Draco becomes very secretly upset at the notion of killing Dumbledor. Though Draco may dislike Dumbledor, he wouldn't want him dead or killed.

Maybe its because I'm a fan of the Harry/Draco pairing but I think that Draco is going to do something very helpful to Harry and possibly to make up for Dumbledor's death.  

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

hakyou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:15 pm
well i think he's a predjudices b*****d, but he's also too much of a wussy to be evil.  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff