Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:26 pm
"I hope you mean pinvall when you say pinvball." Nich laughed at the joke. He was glad things were kosher again... and his hands had begun to shake again. which was cool.

"Heh as for your TV problem i cant help you there... i haven't watched TV s for about a year."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:38 pm
" I know, all of the people at school talked about all the new music, maybe i should check some of it out on here, anything you know of that you might be interested in?" he was glad, kinda, that they were okay now, he was still a little annoyed about him calling Lena names  

vampslayer3

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:46 pm
"Well dude... i dunno about you, but im more into the classic rock. Leastways thats the music i like to listen to and play to. If you've got an inkling look up Some of the white stripes... i thought they were pretty good... even though meg whiteis a total spazcake."

Nich felt the cols shoulder a bit, and he figured he had a good idea what it was about. He whispered in his new freinds ear.

"Nobody gets special treatment in my book, and i was just acting normal, miss enigma was only cus i didnt know her name... so relax."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:49 pm
" Understood" he whispered back and smiled, he had heard of one of the new White Stripes songs and typed it in, he clicked the play button and sat, listening on his bed, thumping his thumbs against his chest to the beat " Icky thump sitting drunk on an old bandwagon to Mexico" he caught onto the lyrics and laughed at some of the words " but you can't be a pimp and a prostitute so..." he couldn't help but like the music, it was intoxicating (( hehe i hav no idea what enigma is, could you explain??))  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:05 pm
A young 15 year old girl walked down the hall quietly.

Her long bleached blonde hair flowed over her shoulders, and down her back a bit. Her blue jeans were low cut, and her pink shirt showed off a tiny bit of skin, but she didnt seem to mind.

In her hands, was a sketch pad, and a few charcoal sticks, with her fingers weaved around them, gripping them delicately.

She was the one that most people knew as Ghost. For she almost never talked, and her hair, skin, and eyes, were nearly as white as a ghost itself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:13 pm
Jense turned to hear footsteps, a girls footsteps, he quietly poked his head out of the door and saw the girl, she seemed a bit preppy but he didn't mind he whispereed to her " If you wana keep yourself alive get in here" he whispered it in a sarcastic tone but it still sounded serious  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:18 pm
Ghost stopped at the sound of a boy's whisper. She faltered for a moment before she figured out where the voice was coming from and walked over silently.

She lifted her head, and then it became obvious that she was blind, due to the white bandages, blindfolding her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:21 pm
he smiled " do you wanna make it outta here?" he smiled, though he knew she couldn't see him, and he laughed " Come on, it seems everyones hangin out in my room tonight"  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:25 pm
Ghost kept her head facing foreward and tilted her head a bit to the side curiosly, wondering who she was talking to.

Not exactly being the social type, she kept silent, and didnt reply to him, but her hold on the sketch pad tightened slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:30 pm
he laughed " Oh yeah i forget my manners, I'm Jense" he smiled and shook her hand and laughed " would you be polite enough to enter the room now cause I rally dont like standing here in my doorway, no offense to you, what would your name be?" he asked politely  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:36 pm
Ghost blinked from behind her blindfold and lifted her sketch pad and turned it, to show him her name scrawled carefully onto the front.

It read Kumi, but Kumi had been faded and scratched out, and replaced with the name 'Ghost'.

She then reached out and felt the boy infront of her, and carefully passed him into the room, keeping her head down.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:38 pm
Jense smiled " I meant your real name but that works too" he smled as he felt her hand on his arm, he liked how her hand was warm against his cold skin, h e grabbed her hand and helped her along  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:40 pm
Kumi walked into the room and held onto his hand so she wouldn't end up walking into something, since she couldn't see.

Her grip tightened slightly when they stopped and she stood, clutching her sketch pad, unsure of what to do. She had never been in here before, so she was nervous, because she didn't know where anything was in here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:44 pm
He smiled and used her hand to make a map of the room, the charcoal stick made dark lines but her hand must have told her where everything was, he wrote a small rectangle and wrote inside it " Bed" he wrote out the rest of the map and said " you understand the layout?" he asked politely  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:51 pm
Ghost stayed silent for a moment, and then began walking around the room as if she had done it hundreds of times before.

When she was doen, she faced where the door was, thinking the boy was still there and nodded, bowing quietly.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff