Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do you ever regret it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:21 am
hell no i love yaoi and i am proud of it i really dont care who finds out....
i can't possibly hate yaoi it's my one true source of sanity whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:43 am
Yaoi is my life heart

And I've never regretted it, not once have i ever thought 'This is wrong maybe I should stop' My mom taught me that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality and sex ands its all a natural part of life, she knows about my Yaoi obsesseion and so do my younger sisters XD I'm open minded when it comes to my hobbies and i have no qualms about lending my shounen ai manga to people i know are curious XD

The only people i dont tell about my Yaoi intrests, are those who i know are homophobic, like my father for instance ¬_¬ I grew up around a lot of aunt and uncle who were gay and my dad never liked that, so when i first realized i was Bisexual and loved Yaoi i conveniantly didn't tell him and i don't think i ever will and thats fine by me and Im 22 now. he hasn't suspected for 10 years what makes you think he's going to know in the future??? XD

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:25 am
No, I've never regretted it. People that have a problem with it are narrow minded at best, idiotic jackasses that don't deserve to live at worst. I wouldn't want anything to do with a homophobic guy because talking to him would feel really weird, like "if he's prejudice against gays, what else is he prejudice against?". So yeah, no regrets =3.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:52 pm
no i say screw what people say if they have a problem with you liking yaoi then that is their problem not mine cause i like it and i don't ever regret liking it  

protecterofelements

Sei-Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:10 am
I love yaoi. I don't like the fact that I have to hide it from my grandmother because she would probably get very angry at me. I do wonder what people would say if i did tell them but then i mostly keep my yaoi to myself until i find another yaoi friend to share with. I will always love yaoi and i may faulter but i have yet to regret it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:16 am
No way! I don't go around telling everyone that I read it and if anyone asks I tell the truth. I'm not going to miss out on a bunch of good stories because some people have hang-ups about same-sex relationships.  

Ms.Tofu

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:53 am
Kitsune-chi
I regret it for the sake of my wallet and nothing else.

Ah, I can relate to that. They tried to charge me 28 bucks for La esperanca... stare as if.
Really, if there's no yaoi in heaven, I'd rather go to hell. Eheh. The Underworld is a great setting for a gothic, violent yaoi... *giggle*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:38 pm
I love yaoi, and I'm always meeting new people who like yaoi too, as well as some that downright hate it. But none of us seem to mind.  

Coy Face

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:04 pm
neutral no not really... i really like it and so far have no regrets toward it! ^^ i like it! its sweet... and in its own way Pure...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:40 pm
retice

Do you ever feel guilty or weird about liking yaoi? Do you ever regret getting into it?

The only ones I'm interested in are fluff such as Loveless, etc. so, I don't think I'm in deep enough to feel guilty, weird, or regret towards BL. Besides, why should I feel guilty if I don't feel what I read is wrong to read? Why I should I feel weird when everything is practically relative? And what is there to regret if I didn't lose anything?  

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:09 am
There are times when I do regret it. Like today I woke up and was like..."omg....I can't believe I read that!" ( It was a Gravatation re-mix manga online and let's just say it wasn't to romantic and cute >.< ) But I don't usually regret likeing it at all. It's just an intrest. But on the other hand I'd never tell any one I like it (unless it's my friends who all ready know and are cool with it cause they like it too mrgreen ) But what did upset me was my boy friend said that I was " thrying to get him into my yaoi religion" xd I flat out told him " There is no yaoi religion I'm not obsessed over it and besides you like yuri!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:29 am
Akurei Demon Wolf
"omg....I can't believe I read that!"

xDD too true! I don't regret it per se, but you know, It's not appropriate for a girl my age.
Heh.

User_2629207

Vinny Bertolli

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:09 am
I don't regret anything. If people don't like me liking something they can go **** themselves. But, I usually don't go around telling people I like it just because I know most people don't. But really, it's just an interest and it doesn't necessarily mean anything about the person that likes it. A lot of yaoi fans are girls, but all these girls are different. Then you have gay guys and even straight or bi guys that like it too. All it means is that this particular kind of love is interesting and lovable to the person that reads it. You might be a pervert, you might not be, but that's nothing new, right? It has nothing to do with morals if you look at it in an open minded way, so I don't feel bad.

Whenever I do say something about yaoi, gays or them being cute, people usually aren't surprised because I've always been kind of "weird" anyway. XD I think someone that makes a big a** deal over it has issues, because it's TOTALLY way more acceptable for any man to like lesbians, right? That's ridiculous.

I think I do feel a little bit of pride for liking yaoi because it's something I thought I would never really be into at first. I think it's unique and beautiful in it's own way. That's nothing to cause me to be ashamed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:55 pm
ppppfffttt. i never regreted discovering yaoi.

just the fact that some people have issues dealing with their yaoi obsession is weird to me neutral  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Miami 1989

Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:58 pm
Nope, never! I think it's weird for people to have a problem with it though.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff