Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
My friend's haunted L plushie! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:35 am
Orochikotsu
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Well, damn, I spoil my plushie, too, but he never comes alive... I always have my L with my, I carry him EVERYWHERE... literally, the movies, the store, the car, I even brought him with me down here to Oklahoma... He shall never leave my sight!
Oh, ********, I left him in the other room. sweatdrop MUST RETRIEVE!

Well, I carry him wherever I can. But I also leave him in my room if it's a family party because of little childrikens. eek You haven't seen this kid with plastic toys... It's rather frightning so I keep Lawly at my house if I do anything that might put him in danger.

Which also includes going to East Elementary now because of the evil beings known as BEES. >.>; Or shopping because some random person (people around here tend to be idiots) might think I was stealing or something.

But I also detagged him, then cut off Rem and Light's pictures from the tag, cut up Light's picture as much as I could then tossed the two away and kept the rest with my other little cutouts and stuff from my other not-so-alive fan goodies. xd

So yeah, as I said before, I'm rather over protective and possessive of my Lawly. Believe me I happened to glare at Motenchu when he moved him or even petted him while he was in my arms. I also tend to growl.

Lawly seems to enjoy being tucked in whenever I have to leave for long periods of time, though. So I've started doing that, too. I'd leave a box of koalas with him but... then I'd feel guilty when I wanted to eat them, or dad might steal them and devour them all the while possibly doing horrible things and *overactive imagination* ... Ooohhh, scary scary thoughts. gonk

But yes, if I was able to, I'd take Lawly with me everywhere. whee

It's good that you protect your L... it means that it's more than just an obsession. It's really love... a weird, crazy kind, but love none the less. I'm sure that your haunted L will thank you in some way for keeping him safe.

Come now, M-san... Weird and crazy is what I've always been. We both know that. xd But Lawly isn't as meschivious as Motenchu's Alphose Elric plushie... who moons peoples whenever possible due to the way he was stitched together.

And yes, I'll even protect him from getting wet by either using myself as a shield (this has happened) or by squeezing and nearly getting stuck in playground equipment (this also happened). Truth be told, the same day I got Lawly my group got abandoned at the convention and I was the only one that wasn't angry because I had my Lawly. I just sat down and watched Motenchu and Kendra be all angry before shrugging and just cuddled with Lawly until we were finally picked up.

I'm typing all this with Lawly in my lap... so I might take a bit before I'm done because I'm going to end up cuddling here and there. X3 Though I don't know if he enjoys having me play with his feet like I tend to do at times.

That means you're a truly loyal follower... I knew I wasn't wrong in letting you into my mafia! XD

I want an L plushie now... or a Matsuda or Near would be fine too.

I am curious what a Mello would look like as well. Maybe they'll get haunted too if I get my hands on them! eek You never know! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:51 am
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Well, damn, I spoil my plushie, too, but he never comes alive... I always have my L with my, I carry him EVERYWHERE... literally, the movies, the store, the car, I even brought him with me down here to Oklahoma... He shall never leave my sight!
Oh, ********, I left him in the other room. sweatdrop MUST RETRIEVE!

Well, I carry him wherever I can. But I also leave him in my room if it's a family party because of little childrikens. eek You haven't seen this kid with plastic toys... It's rather frightning so I keep Lawly at my house if I do anything that might put him in danger.

Which also includes going to East Elementary now because of the evil beings known as BEES. >.>; Or shopping because some random person (people around here tend to be idiots) might think I was stealing or something.

But I also detagged him, then cut off Rem and Light's pictures from the tag, cut up Light's picture as much as I could then tossed the two away and kept the rest with my other little cutouts and stuff from my other not-so-alive fan goodies. xd

So yeah, as I said before, I'm rather over protective and possessive of my Lawly. Believe me I happened to glare at Motenchu when he moved him or even petted him while he was in my arms. I also tend to growl.

Lawly seems to enjoy being tucked in whenever I have to leave for long periods of time, though. So I've started doing that, too. I'd leave a box of koalas with him but... then I'd feel guilty when I wanted to eat them, or dad might steal them and devour them all the while possibly doing horrible things and *overactive imagination* ... Ooohhh, scary scary thoughts. gonk

But yes, if I was able to, I'd take Lawly with me everywhere. whee

It's good that you protect your L... it means that it's more than just an obsession. It's really love... a weird, crazy kind, but love none the less. I'm sure that your haunted L will thank you in some way for keeping him safe.

Come now, M-san... Weird and crazy is what I've always been. We both know that. xd But Lawly isn't as meschivious as Motenchu's Alphose Elric plushie... who moons peoples whenever possible due to the way he was stitched together.

And yes, I'll even protect him from getting wet by either using myself as a shield (this has happened) or by squeezing and nearly getting stuck in playground equipment (this also happened). Truth be told, the same day I got Lawly my group got abandoned at the convention and I was the only one that wasn't angry because I had my Lawly. I just sat down and watched Motenchu and Kendra be all angry before shrugging and just cuddled with Lawly until we were finally picked up.

I'm typing all this with Lawly in my lap... so I might take a bit before I'm done because I'm going to end up cuddling here and there. X3 Though I don't know if he enjoys having me play with his feet like I tend to do at times.

That means you're a truly loyal follower... I knew I wasn't wrong in letting you into my mafia! XD

I want an L plushie now... or a Matsuda or Near would be fine too.

I am curious what a Mello would look like as well. Maybe they'll get haunted too if I get my hands on them! eek You never know! xd

Well, that Neji one is still waiting. 3nodding

Yay, I'm loyal! XD

I wonder if Mello would like this energy drink called Milo that I like. It tastes like creamy milk chocolate! =D Yummy...

But yeah, we should find any other haunted plushies out there! There's bound to be more of them somewheres, afterall.  

Stephkotsu

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:05 pm
yum Milo...
I love that drink!
but I'm not near any asian store to buy it anymore...
:[

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:08 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
yum Milo...
I love that drink!

Get it at Mijers. That's where I get it, yeah. 3nodding

Mijers even has teh RAMEN!!! And my fave type of cookie, Koala's March!  

Stephkotsu

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:08 am
Orochikotsu
xX_Elysium_Xx
yum Milo...
I love that drink!

Besides that... over PM Orochikotsu told me that her haunted L plushie enjoys Court TV!!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:17 am
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
xX_Elysium_Xx
yum Milo...
I love that drink!

Besides that... over PM Orochikotsu told me that her haunted L plushie enjoys Court TV!!! xd

Yes. He even woke me up at 3:30 in the morning to watch it today. So I have a headache because of a lack of sleepy time. I don't really mind, though. It's just that at that time I can't leave my room because everyone else is asleep... so I get in trouble if I do.

So I watched some Court TV while being half awake and I have yet to get that lost amount of sleepy time back yet. *yawns* I just might crash around 2PM or so. And wake up at like, 9... again. Thus rethrowing my sleep schedule into chaos again. *laughs* Oh well.  

Stephkotsu

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:03 am
Orochikotsu
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
xX_Elysium_Xx
yum Milo...
I love that drink!

Yes. He even woke me up at 3:30 in the morning to watch it today. So I have a headache because of a lack of sleepy time. I don't really mind, though. It's just that at that time I can't leave my room because everyone else is asleep... so I get in trouble if I do.

So I watched some Court TV while being half awake and I have yet to get that lost amount of sleepy time back yet. *yawns* I just might crash around 2PM or so. And wake up at like, 9... again. Thus rethrowing my sleep schedule into chaos again. *laughs* Oh well.

Maybe... just a little bit... you might be taking this too seriously? sweatdrop First it might have been unbelievable and cool and stuff, but now maybe it's just a bit over-the-top. You need to tell the ghost to leave..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:28 am
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
xX_Elysium_Xx
yum Milo...
I love that drink!

Maybe... just a little bit... you might be taking this too seriously? sweatdrop First it might have been unbelievable and cool and stuff, but now maybe it's just a bit over-the-top. You need to tell the ghost to leave..

I'd rather not... Because I like having the spook around.

Frankly, I'm not much of a big fan towards the living. So I'd rather have my haunted plushie around than most of my family members. Because I'm just happier with it.

And it's only a mild headache compared to the many other ones other things have given me. I tend to always have some sort of headache anyway. Only time I don't have one is when I'm asleep. But as I said before, in order for me to even fall asleep and stay asleep I basically have to be one with the dead.  

Stephkotsu

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:33 am
Orochikotsu
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
xX_Elysium_Xx
yum Milo...
I love that drink!

Frankly, I'm not much of a big fan towards the living. So I'd rather have my haunted plushie around than most of my family members. Because I'm just happier with it.

And it's only a mild headache compared to the many other ones other things have given me. I tend to always have some sort of headache anyway. Only time I don't have one is when I'm asleep. But as I said before, in order for me to even fall asleep and stay asleep I basically have to be one with the dead.

I guess if you like having this Lawly around then there's nothing anyone can do about it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:45 am
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
Misuki Marishima

I guess if you like having this Lawly around then there's nothing anyone can do about it...

Exactly. 3nodding  

Stephkotsu

The Trancy Brat

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:57 am
darn! I want a haunted L plushie XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:07 am
Chibi_Sama08

Haunted plushies are a big responsibility. Or at least this one is.

Ah, but I love him. Makes things alot more interesting and it'll be nice to have Lawly around when my world gets turned upside down come the end of this upcomming school year.

Most of my stuff'll have to go into hiding from my father because my mother and I are going to get away from him and his dictatoringness. This is also probably one of the things that's stressing me out so much to make me rather moody.

So for anyone out there thinking I'm being mean, it's not compleatly my entire fault. I'm just going to blame the stress making me unable to think without getting a major headache. Or lack of sleep. Many different factors can lead to me being grumpy and unlikeable. Even by my own standards I sometimes don't like myself so we're all on common ground.

Though it also could be the little tiny fact that I'm not used to so many people being interested in something I have, or even myself for that matter.  

Stephkotsu

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:27 am
Stephkotsu
Chibi_Sama08

Haunted plushies are a big responsibility. Or at least this one is.

Ah, but I love him. Makes things alot more interesting and it'll be nice to have Lawly around when my world gets turned upside down come the end of this upcomming school year.

Most of my stuff'll have to go into hiding from my father because my mother and I are going to get away from him and his dictatoringness. This is also probably one of the things that's stressing me out so much to make me rather moody.

So for anyone out there thinking I'm being mean, it's not compleatly my entire fault. I'm just going to blame the stress making me unable to think without getting a major headache. Or lack of sleep. Many different factors can lead to me being grumpy and unlikeable. Even by my own standards I sometimes don't like myself so we're all on common ground.

Though it also could be the little tiny fact that I'm not used to so many people being interested in something I have, or even myself for that matter.

D: But... we're interested in you! heart *huggle*

...Just thought I'd throw this in there, when the posting page loaded my monitor freaked out. If I don't get on for a while, it's because my computer's a bomb and my monitor exploded. eek
SRSLY, it was like... the screen was wiggling. The image on the screen, I mean. I mean... I'll just stop now. mad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:29 am
That's scary. BUT at least you HAVE an L plushie, I buy all my plushies at cons, and I never see any L ones Dxxxx
But this weekend I WILL find one. Or else AFO will be in big trouble from an -
Angry. L. Fangirl.

You don't ******** with us.

x_Kajichan_x

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:41 am
x_Kajichan_x
That's scary. BUT at least you HAVE an L plushie, I buy all my plushies at cons, and I never see any L ones Dxxxx
But this weekend I WILL find one. Or else AFO will be in big trouble from an -
Angry. L. Fangirl.

You don't ******** with us.

rofl Try Ebay, that's where i found mine. blaugh

BTW, 1800th post! :3  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items