Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:29 pm
"Vladimir!" she said, turning to him, suprised. Only on rare occasions did she use his full name, and when she did, she was dead serious. She knew him very well, and how he could carry out his threats. She could also see he was shaking, and it made her nervous. She put a hand on his shoulder, hoping to help him calm down. She loked at him for a second, hoping he wouldn't get mad for what she was about to do. Guilty for their own actions Amaya turned back, annoyed at herself a bit too, and said, "No wait..." she paused, gathering her thoughts, "You should stay. We're," she took a hopeful glance at Vlad, "sorry."

EDDITED

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:34 pm

<33

Adrien stopped and turned slowly. "Okay ..." he walked slowly back towards the pair, keeping his distance from the !sexy! russian.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:36 pm
"Hold that....that...hold on..." Vladimir said as he pulled Amaya to the side for a moment. "What are you doing? You know how I feel about this...I already do not like him." He whispered softly to her as he glanced at Adrien from time to time. "This is bad idea, and you know it."

(lol, thanks. I love russian people, and I wanna learn the language one day. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:40 pm
Amaya wasn't really sure what to say or feel, all she felt was guilty. "I know, and I'm sorry. I just... you know... maybe it would help... you know.... all the.... strain between the bands..." she reached for the back of her neck, something she always did when nervous. "I feel guilty." she said weakly. She shuffled her feet and look back up at Vlad. "But..." she said, still not looking away from his face, or his eyes, "If you don't want too... then ok.. alright. You can tell him to go..." she gave in, looking away and sighing. She did have the feeling her idea was bad, but he didn't seem mean or anything... but uuuughhhh, the guilt. It would help if Adrian was a mean person. But he apolgized....  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:45 pm
<33
Adrien looked at them skeptically. He could tell he wasn't wanted and sighed in recogition. "I'm jut gunna go .." he muttered as he turned on his heel once more and walked off.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:47 pm
Vladimir, unable to stay mad at Amaya, smiled a little and put his hand on her shoulder. "Well, I shall give him a chance. I am willing to sacrifice." He whispered to her. "But...if he does one thing I do not like, then I'm beating him...and not in friendly way." He then turned to face Adrien and bowed a little. "My friend is right...I am...sorry for how I was acting..." Vladimir called out with some sense of remorse. "Please, stay for a while...you are welcome to." He said with a slight smile.  

Daigo Himazaki

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:50 pm
<33
He glanced back, damn they're indecisceive... he thought as he turned once more, and walked slightly closer. He stayed farther away than necessary and said. "Uh, okay. Thankyou"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:52 pm
Amaya smiled, "Fair enough." she replied giving him a quick hug for being so understanding and all. She turned back to Adrien, "You can come closer you know, just no sarcasm." she said, smiling now. Good thing she woke up in a good mood today. "And be nice to Vlad." she added.

EDDITED

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:02 pm
<33

Adrien smiled softly and walked a bit closer. "alright, no sarcasm and i'll be nice ... promise."

[mai god! brain block. i ish so sorry]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:06 pm
Vladimir nodded softly and smiled, sitting down to relax his nerves. It wasn't bad to associate with the enemy, sometimes you could find common ground between each other, it's just that Vladimir didn't really care for it that much.

((Oy, I have to go for a sec.))  

Daigo Himazaki

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:09 pm
Amaya clapped her hands together. "Great," she smiled, though the rivalry between their two bands, was dawning on her again. This better not lead to any eavesdropping on songs... or sneak peakes at music... or giving anything important away... or she would let Vlad carry out his threat with pride. It's just, her guilt had overcome the untrusting compettitive side. But now she was determind to find common ground. She watched Vlad sit and followed him to sit. "What's everyone wanna do?" she questioned, once again cross legged.

[[ Kay :]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:15 pm
<33

Adrien took a seat near the two, smiling at each. "I dunno..." he said in reply to Amaya's question. His usual day consisted of just wandering and band practice, maybe watch a movie or read a book then hit the clubs and bars at night .. and he wasn't ready to admit how boring and actually pathetic his days were. "I'm fine with anything." he said as he lifted a hand to his mouth to disguise a yawn.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:24 pm
[[ sorry, writters block >.< And I have to leave, I'm going to see a movie. So see ya guys later ^^ Have fun rping while I'm gone ]]

Amaya asked, "You tired?" she wasn't sure if he was trying to hide it, but she saw it. "Because I know I am." she confessed, "To busy writing. I stayed up till about 3:00 last night doing pretty much nothing." she shrugged looking out at the pond, just because it seemed to catch her eye at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:30 pm
[[meh .. gossa go pack ... i'll be on and off ...]]

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:33 pm
♪♫ Stop me ♫♪

Walking towards the warehouse as she was late she began to hum a few keys in a song. Holding the strap of her black guitar case with her red fender stratocaster around her back. Getting herself caught up in the music as her iPod was turned on the highest volume. Walking into the park as she tapped on the tree trunks with to the beat of the song. Opening her eyes as she realized there was a newcomer wih the group pressing pause on the iPod she blinked,"whos this?" her voice showing curiousity,"Well, hello...I'm Yukino." she waved slightly. Looking over at Amaya with the 'what is he doing here' gaze. She coughed,"Well, ummm..." she looked at the others with a silent expression,"Is rehersal over?" she shrugged out of confusion.
♪♫Stop me if you think that you
've hear this one before♫♪

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas