Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
MapleStory on Fox News WTF?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:53 pm
There was a major discussion about this on SW foruns, that girl who was interviewed, MIGHT have a GREAT chance of getting KS'ed on Bellocan, from what I've read in SW. People, seems to be very angry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:17 pm
I would not have known about it either if my friend had not told me about it and sent me the link. So I thought I'd share it with my fellow Gaian Maplers  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:23 pm
Middie
I made a parody of it for Gaia. xd Yes, it's supposed to imply that Gaia is the shithole of the internet and that there's nothing but sex and flames, and I know that it isn't what Gaia is actually like.

Warning, it's a bit long, so I'll smallify it for you. Quote to see.
LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:56 pm
lol  

Sinnto

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lazy Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:16 pm
Ryuu Fukushima
There was a major discussion about this on SW foruns, that girl who was interviewed, MIGHT have a GREAT chance of getting KS'ed on Bellocan, from what I've read in SW. People, seems to be very angry.
    stfu i c**t ype
      User ImageWhy? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She tried to help Maple's cause.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:04 am
Yea i think instead of losing money nexon will get millions more players and from this i think they will just get more publicity and i feal bad for that girl or boy named kevin for she was the one to get interviewed and shes the lv 15 person who just now i think is quiting because of all the flame in just 3 days...its kinda gay how nexon shoukd be blamed but i myself know all the stuf on how to put money on my acc but i always make sure its ok with my parents sure greed and temptation comes in but thats for every normal teenager its their fault though for making the wrong decision and like most people have said an 11 year old??!! first off my mom wouldnt let me have a comp till i was 14 and i could only go on neopets and an 11 year knowing his mom's stuff...i dont think he hacked it either by himself or his mom trusted him with information because an 11 year old paypal hacker...he wouldnt use his moms id and password... and the whole ahge thing shows that he doesnt know better its like a cookie if you see one you take it biggrin of course i have cokies and im fat so i dont need anymore D: XD wierdest medaphor ever but you get the point...wow this is thre longest post i think i ever made and i really feal that this will get through.  

g4m3lover

I Just Dont Know

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:15 am
Lmao.

When they showed the Cash shop hair, they just used all the starting haircuts.
D:

And that goth chick was playing a boy character with fugly NX.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:23 pm
No profanity. . . O rly??
I've seen lots. =P

Eggypooh

Zarow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:36 am
Honestly, it pisses me off.
Not once have I made my mom pay for online cash, the money comes out of my pocket.
And I'm 12.
Go figure.
They only say it's addictive and many people use money for it.
There are plenty of other games like it.
What about the good sides?
There was maybe one good point-
it doesn't allow much profanity.
They talked to.... 5 people that play it?
And they were probably 16 or around it.
I wouldn't dare use my mom's credit card or hack into paypal account.
That would be stupid.
And they can't blame Nexon.
If they don't want their kids to play it so much, they need to stop them themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:39 am
Yea, it pisses me off to.
See, things like what you have to do (Pay for yourself) comes from the same thing those kids who stole from their parents lack, good parenting.  

Baconious

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:04 pm
Looking back at this, $10 says the supposed "kid hacking into his parent's paypal" just clicked "Sign in" because his parents left their info saved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:36 pm
They were lacking judgement so they were looking at the game in only one point of view. I mean i've been playing maple story for 7 years and i'm 12 and i never hacked into my parents bank accounts beacuse i know better. But for a ten year old to hack into their parents account means those parents need to learn more about parenting.

Although i do have to agree on that ms is kinda addicting  

misspuppy

BurningCommander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:12 pm
Fox sucks. The parents suck. Ban the website and the file if they don't like it >_> and thats why age 13 and up only -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:18 pm
With all of this we should make a petition and sned it to fox if possible...  

g4m3lover

Chitse

Sparkly Sweetheart

14,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:09 pm
misspuppy
They were lacking judgement so they were looking at the game in only one point of view. I mean i've been playing maple story for 7 years and i'm 12 and i never hacked into my parents bank accounts beacuse i know better. But for a ten year old to hack into their parents account means those parents need to learn more about parenting.

Although i do have to agree on that ms is kinda addicting

You've been playing since you were five years old?

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff