Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:36 pm
Kumiko looked at her.She brabbed Izanagi,Suzu,and Luna's hand.She dragged them to the woman that came across them.She stoppped in front of a large home.She looked at the home and smiled."What a pretty home!"She said.She let go of their hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:39 pm
"Thankyou," Chihiro said as she held the door open for them and beckoned them in. Before she walked in herself, she looked around the surrounding land then muttered a spell. A faint blue glow appeared in the doorway before she shut the door. She walked to the others. "You're probably wondering who I am, and why I brought you here, aren't you?" She said in quick Japanese.  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:42 pm
Kumiko nodded as she dragged the others in."Hai,"She said.She was still in pain.She was about to collasp.She almost fell.She was wobbling too.She almost fell to her knees too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:51 pm
"Sit down," she gestured towards the cushions on the ground as she quickly went to each window and drew a curtain over it after performing the same spell she had performed on the front door. Then she set a pot of tea with a few cups on the table the cushions surrounded. She dropped a special herb into Kumiko's to help with her pain and wooziness.

Chihiro turned to face them all. "First off, my name is Chihiro. And don't worry or anything, but your lives are now currently in danger," she said in rapid Japanese. "There is an evil witch here who knows who you are. And she wants to kill you. And everybody else for that matter, excepting a select few. Those braceletes you are wearing came to you for a reason. You're supposed to help me and others who oppose the witch openly defeat her."  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:58 pm
Kumiko made everyone sit.She ate the herb.She felt better.When she heard Chihiro."Excuse my but,Are there more of us?"She asked in Japanese.She learned a long time ago.She looked outside.She didn't feel so well emotionally.

((I have to go..byes))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:00 am
Chihiro nodded. "There should be four more of you--boys for that matter."

((okay, bye))  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:40 am
"Arigato gozaimasu.But how can we defeat the witch?We are just regular humans...how can we defeat a powerful witch?"Kumiko asked.She didn't know about the powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:56 pm
Suzu knew about the powers. "You mean this?" She said as she took out an egg.
"I'm guessing I have powers too." Luna said. She picked her flute and started playing a song. A second later, a dragon appeared. It was the size of a couch, it bowed it's head at Luna and then sat down next to her. Luna petted its head and then she turn to look at everyone. "Like this?" She asked, smiling.  

SweetHugz

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:26 pm
This was all too much for Izanagi, the sudden teleportation to the Feudal Era, the sudden responsability to kill some sort of witch, and now the stupid inclination that they might have powers, he couldn't take all of this at once. Suddenly, Izanagi slammed his fist down in front of him and caused a small crater in the floor to appear. Afterwards, he stood up and bowed slightly. "This has nothing to do with me...I could care less about some witch that wants to 'destroy the world' or something like that." He spoke with his hands in his pockets and began to head to the exit. "I'm outta here..." He said as he walked out of the house and towards the bridge they came from.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:55 pm
[[Er should i stop you from leaving or should breakmyheart stop you? O_o ]]  

SweetHugz

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:02 pm
((Tis up to you buddy. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:20 pm
"You can't leave," Chihiro said simply as he tried walking out the front door. When he opened it the doorway glowed a faint blue and was as if it were a brick wall were in front of it. "If you leave she will find you and she will kill you. And that would mess up your future, wouldn't it?" She turned and looked at the other girls. "Yes, those were the gifts given to you to help."  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:27 pm
"So,that means,we are supposed to stop an evil witch from ruling the world and destorying it and we have to help you?"Kumiko asked.She was so confused.She had a mini headache.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:32 pm
Luna kept on playing her flute even after her dragon disappear. It was her prize possession, it was giving to her by her dad before he died.
"That sounds kinda hard." Suzu said looking at her egg.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:36 pm
Kumiko looked at the ground."Does this mean we have to train and control our powers because I can't release mine..I don't een know what mine is..."She said.She looked outside.She couldn't beleive what was going in her already-messed-up life.She had enough trouble at school as it is.And she had a horrible past if you come to think of it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff