Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forever Bar and Inn:// Now open and Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:48 pm
Tiffany lead the way with Luna right behind her. She stopped at the first floor which had alot of doors to it. "Which one shall we go in first?" She asked, picking which door.
Luna looked at her and thought of picking the 2nd door, but she didn't say anything. "I don't know." She lied. "What door would you chose?" She asked Matt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:54 pm
<33

He followed after them, stopping when they did.
He took a moment before responding to her question then said, "The second one, there. Two is my favourite number."

User Image

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:58 pm
"Okay then, in we go!" She said opening the door.
Luna was sercetly happy that he picked the 2nd door, but she didn't show any happiness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:02 pm
<33

Matt hopped into the room to find himself in a pool area. It was steamy and hot. "Oh, pool..." he said blandly. Matt loosened the sloppy tie he had on and unbottoned his shirt slightly. "You guys wanna go for a swim?"

User Image

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:03 pm
<33

{{regretably i must depart. Untill tomorrow.}}

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Tiffany looked at him for a second. "Sure." She said happily. The inn sure did seem hot and she can cool down for a nice swim. She took out her shirt and her pants to reveal a blue bikini.
Luna hesitated before saying anything. Finally she agreed. "Okay." She said taking off her shirt and pants to reveal a purple bikini.
[[Bye then cya tomorrow]]  

SweetHugz

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:46 pm
<33

{{aw. screw sleeping ^^;;}}

Matt Looked at them, hiding the slight embarassment he felt at seeing these girls he didn't know in alomst nothing. But Matt just shrugged it away and started pulling off his ties then shirt and shoes. Then off with his pants to reveal a particularly plain pair of blue swim trunks.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:50 am
Tiffany dived in head first into the pool. "The water feels pretty good." She told Matt and Luna
Luna was kinda of scared of going in. She dipped her foot in the water to test is. "It feels kinda nice."She thought. Luna jumped in the pool, splashing water everywhere.
"Nice one." Tiffany called to her sister. "I want to do that." She said getting out the pool, ready to jump in.
"Thanks." She said happily as she watch her sister about to jump in.  

SweetHugz

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 am
<33

Matt Smlied at the two then jumped in himself, making a huge splash. He bobbed to the surface and watched the girl, Tifffany, jump in.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:48 am
((I'm baaack!))
Daniel realized that he had fell asleep and looked around his room. 'What if some customers came. he thought as he decided to go swimming for a bit. Daniel saw that three other people were in the pool and smiled. "Sorry about that. I must've dozed off. Sorry." He apologized as he took his shirt, shoes and socks off.
Clair had been sitting in the room she got while Sarah was still sleeping. She walked over to Sarah bed and shook her gently. "Sarah, wake up." She said as Sarah slowly rose from her bed.
"I'm up, I'm up." Sarah said to her sister as she got out of bed.

Ashley Amnesia

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:52 am
Matt laughed softly as the apparent owner of the establishment came in for a swim. "No worries." he told the man as he swam by. "..Matt, by the way." he added.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:00 pm
"Nice too meet you. I'm Daniel." Daniel said as he slid himself into the pool with a small splash.  

Ashley Amnesia

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:05 pm
"So, Daniel, you own this place?" he said, treading water and staring blankly into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:15 pm
"Yeah. I inherited it recently from my parents. They retired last month." Daniel said, doing a back flip underwater.  

Ashley Amnesia

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:22 pm
"Hmm..you hiring?" he askedm lifting his head to look over at Daniel. i really could use a different job ... or a job for that matter.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff