Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:53 pm
Quin nodded, "Alright. Chill out. i can do that." He placed his hands in his pockets and supressed another sigh. "So who around here looks like they know where we are?" he asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:12 pm
((Whoa... Really picked up while I was gone... Sweet! ^_^ Having fun everyone?))

Aya sighed as the judge re-appeared, obviously prepared to use the shadow-beast's assistance just this once; as long as he could take out one that caused much dis-order. The two charged at the same time, more in synch than if it had been planned. Aya waved casually. "See ya later, dimwits." he said as he disappeared into darkness.  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:44 pm
Kumi had gotten particularly bore being caught up in an arguemtn with two boys, and so shedecided to explore by herself. She walked down an abandoned street looking around peering into broken windows and realised this area wasn't inhabited s far as she could tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:52 pm
Aya sat atop a building of the F sector. This whole place was set to be destroyed after a large infestation. No one had been told what had infested, but no one really wanted to know, either. Aya had seen it first hand, earning him a first class ticket to the death row of the judges. He looked down at the source of a noise, wondering what had mad it and hoping it wasn't what he thought. Relieved to see it was only a girl, he called down to her. "Hey! Don't you know not to be here...?"  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:12 am
Noltic saw the polite guy from before... he wasnt sure if he could tryst him but he knew he was being nice to kumi..... somehow.

"Hang on a minute Quin"

Noltic walked slowly up behind him not wanting to be heard... crossover style ready to preform judo.... he felt like he belonged in a meta gear game.... one hand in the air ready to grab anything and another behind his back hanging onto the hilt of his combat Knife.

:WOAH... Where in god's name did i get this from?" Steal;th was pretty much out the window...

Maybe he thought to himself the shadowy figure had belted it to him in his unconcious state. He looke at the boy and with the best of his ability mustered a face that like kumi's was completely and totally confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:37 am
Aya looked down to the guy from before, the one he had nearly landed on. "Hello... Uh... what are all of you doing here...?"  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:48 am
"I think i can answer for all of us when i say that we havent the slightest bloody clue in the entire ******** world good chap"

Noltic smiled recognizing the pleasant nature of this odd fellow he set himself at ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:54 am
Aya sighed exasperatedly. "Well then, good chap..." He started, returning the casual name much like an un-wanted present. "I have to tell you that if you don't leave this place, you will, with all probability, die here... Nothing personal, this isn't a threat... I would just prefer to help keep someone alive..."  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:05 am
"Ya chances are... since ive awoken ive been feeling kinda threatened... know anything about that?"

Noltic knew the boy was just trying to help but he was sizing him up at the same ime.... and no matter where he was he wasnt about to be sized up poorly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:13 am
Aya shrugged, dropping from the roof to the ground before the two. "Well, it might be the fact that you're new here, or the fact that you seem to be powerless, or a little of both... Of course, then... Appearances can be deceiving..." He said, his usual expression of disinterest easily seen.  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:24 am
Noltic felt his blood rush through his ears.... he may not be top of the food chain here... but where he came from he was amde of tougher stuff than pretty well everyone else... and he didnt like the fact that this kid thought he was powerless.

"Allright look man.... we dont need your arrogance. If we really needed your help wed be bleeding on the sidewalk but as it is now.... were more than capable of finding our way home.... and sumthin else, i want to know what makes you so powerful... i havent seen anything great and mighty so far."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:27 am
Kumi laughed and could tell Noltic was pretty much talking BS for the most part. She laughed a bit more and then smiled at Aya. "Common Noltic, he isn't so bad, atleast let the guy explain..."she said smrking, raising an eyebrow at him waiting for him to begin talking in a more detailed manner.  

Baby Coquette

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:06 pm
Aya, ignoring the provocation and turning instead to the implied inquiry, nodded to the girl. "Thank you... Now, as I was saying... This place is cited for demolition pretty soon... I'll spare you the details until we're a good distance away. They can probably tell you're here..." He said, motioning for them to retreat back the way they had come.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:34 pm
At the word "demolition" Kiyana jumped down to the street level. "What do you mean: demolition?" I just got here!"  

jinxercat2006

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:35 pm
Aya turned his attention to her. "Oh...? So many newcomers in one place..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items