Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:46 am
"The one with the attitude is right and wrong. You how ever are dead on. I can leave, but not for long." he said. "What are your names?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:29 am
Kumi walked down the hals wondering what this place was exactly and sighed leaning against a wall looking back the way she came. "This place is empty...and is ultra boring..."she said quietly.

OOC: all alone!!!!!><

Baby Coquette

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:22 pm
((Uruha you can join us))

"Leanna," she said cautiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:04 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Leanna" He bowed. "How did you end up in this oh so pleasant place?" He said the last part sarcastically.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:06 pm
OOC" okies^^

Kumi suddenly heard some voices and decidedto chek it out and peeked around a cornr seeing some people. She blinked in suriosity and walked over."Hey there."she said and blushed when her voice echoed and covered her mouth sheepishly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:09 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Leanna" He bowed. "How did you end up in this oh so pleasant place?" He said the last part sarcastically.

"I wanted to explore it, but ended up getting stuck in these walls," she turned at the voice of the other girl. "Hi... You do know we're stuck here forever now right?" She told the girl. Leanna started to feel a bit more calm around the vampire.  

amore_mia_bella

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 pm
Kumi raised an eyebrw and laughed at what the girl had just said."Ya right, all wedo is walk out the door."she said poiting with her thumb back over her shoulder with a chukle, not knowing itwas true."Your funny."she laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:16 pm
Uruha_Lover
OOC" okies^^

Kumi suddenly heard some voices and decidedto chek it out and peeked around a cornr seeing some people. She blinked in suriosity and walked over."Hey there."she said and blushed when her voice echoed and covered her mouth sheepishly.

"Hello miss." Kurama bowed again. "My name is Kurama. And you are?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:19 pm
Uruha_Lover
Kumi raised an eyebrw and laughed at what the girl had just said."Ya right, all wedo is walk out the door."she said poiting with her thumb back over her shoulder with a chukle, not knowing itwas true."Your funny."she laughed.

"It's impolite to laugh at the truth..." He said in his accent, suddenly sounding serious. "You are stuck here. And theres only one thing to do about it, but you don't want to hear it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:22 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
Uruha_Lover

"It's impolite to laugh at the truth..." He said in his accent, suddenly sounding serious. "You are stuck here. And theres only one thing to do about it, but you don't want to hear it..."

"Oh yeah, and it's inhabited by male vampires. If you don't believe me, the wall right there says this castle is cursed with the cursed and only those who have suffered from the curse may leave the curse, but it's written in ancient Latin so you probably won't be able to read it, so then it makes it basically useless for me to tell you."  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:25 pm
"...what, no one's going to ask about the one thing I just talked about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:30 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
"...what, no one's going to ask about the one thing I just talked about?"

"It's going to be something rather disturbing isn't it?" Leanna finally asked.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 pm
"Not really, I was just trying to be dramatic..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:36 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
"Not really, I was just trying to be dramatic..."

"So then there isn't 'only one thing to do about it'?"  

amore_mia_bella

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:36 pm
Sarai continued to stand there, watching them converse with one another, "Are there more of you in here?" she asked the vampire, "How do we get out?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff