Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Sakura...12

Married Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:24 am
Tabby was napping on a tree branch. Her foot had kicked herself awake and she started to fall off the branch. "I hate that.." She muttered as she flipped and landed on her feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:30 pm
Uruha_Lover
Kblinked and slowly awoke in the large bed and blinked looking around and rubbedher eyes to wake up."Huh..?"she groaned lightly.

"Let's go Kumi. I don't really trust this guy." Suzu whispered to her sister as she looked at the man sleeping on the floor suspiciously. "This could be a trap."  

SweetHugz

Sakura...12

Married Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:24 pm
Tabby looked arround and then stood up as she fixed her hair and pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:28 pm
Kumi blinked and looked at him quietly and then looked at Suzu. "But what if hes a good guy... and know what hes talking about..?"she asked."He is frm around here after all.."she whispered trying not to wake him.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Suzu sighed. "Very well then. But if something happens we're getting out of here." She said, knowing that there's no point of aguring.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:52 pm
Kumi nodded and smiled and then looked around quietly.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:56 pm
"Come on, let's go look for some food." Suzu said as she got up and walk towards the door. "I would try to find food in here, but I'm afraid we might disturbed him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Tabby was walking to some bushs she knew of and was picking some food to eat. She was so hungry she started to have bad stomic pains.  

Sakura...12

Married Smoker

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 pm
Noltic got up a little later than the two girls the previous days experiment had really drained him. He looked around and figured they must have gone out to look for breakfast... he felt kinda studu cus he could transform them some breakfast if they really wanted it.

He stood up...... "o well now i can go have a shower without them worrying."

Noltic got up and went to his washroom... he placed hs handa on the side of an aincient looking machine which sprang to life instantly.... then he took his clothes off and began to shower.

As he did so he hummed the tune to "My Generation" In his time... it was little more than that anymore and hade been rewritten with different words... it was surpriding that it survived.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:32 pm
Kui nodded and walked out with Suzu and looked aroundand saw some berries and smileed, running over and picking some and looked at them."You think these are poisonous?"she asked looking over her shoulder at her sister.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:34 pm
Noltic ran out looking for the girls... he hoped they didnt eat anything... this land was blighted.... it wasnt too safe to live here but he was an accomplished alchemist and he liked the fact that no one else did.

"Kumi... Kumi where are you?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:36 pm
Kumi was about to put a small berry into her mouth when she heard his voice. She stood up and appeared from behind a bush facing him and waved with the hand holding the small berries on a small stem. She closed her eyesand blushed when a strong wind blew through her hair and she held the berries close feeling a slight snesation of hunger settle in and then opened her eyesand looked at him."Umm..is something the matter..?"she asked, tilting her head.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:38 pm
"Maybe, let me try it." Suzu said eating the berry. "I feel okay." A second later. "Owwwww! My stomach hurts!" She squealed in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:47 pm
Kumi blinked and ran over to Suzu's side and blinked wide eyes in worry."Suz chan!! Are you okay?!"she said.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:55 pm
"Your joking me right..."

Noltic watched in horror as the girl ate the berry.....

"KUMI!!! quick bring her back to my cabin....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff