Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A match made in hell (A vampire action/romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 pm
"But Kono would you like to have dinner with me it gets rather lonely living here by myself since my grandparents passed away so what do you say?" Lilian asked Kono trying to be friendly with Kono  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:21 pm
Kono fell over his wings extended all the way, blood was leaking from his mouth, and his body started convulsing.  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:47 pm
"Oh my GOODNESS Are you alright Kono?!!!!!!"Lilian said as she ran to Kono to see if he was ok  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 pm
Cain sat in the chair his feet on the table on the pouch out side of his house. His guns were on the table and the bullets in his case on his bellet.
"What is there to do around here" he though to him self " I wonder what lilian is up too." he said again thinking to himself  

KG8584

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 pm
"no, i need a doctor." Kono fainted his body ceased to move except for his breathing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:36 pm
Lilian then picked him and took him to the doctor the doctor told her they would take care of him so she could go so lilan left and went back home and got started making supper.  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:40 pm
when he awoke Kono was in the doctor's office but he was all better, so he left his wings folded up against his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:53 pm
He contiune to sit on his pouch then he got an idea - i wonder is lilian is home i'll go check- he said he grabed his guns and hid them from sight from anyone.  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:58 pm
LIlian ate her supper and did the dishes then went into the living room and layed on the couch and looked around her home hoping for some company "*sigh* ITs so lonley here without anyone i wish someone would come and see me"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:08 pm
"hey Cain!" Kono was running after him "i was just going back to Lilian's to thank her for carrying me to the doctor."

"screw it"

Kono left Cain where he was and stretched his wings out and flew over to Lilian's house.  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 pm
Lilian fell asleep on the couch to the sothing sounds of the night  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:30 pm
Kono knocked on Lilian's door and waited for an answer eating a raw steak to curb the blood lust.  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:43 pm
lilian slept soundly on her couch not hearing anything  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:44 pm
Cain looked over towards Lilians house and saw Kono he though to himself grr. there is no way he takin the girl i love away from me he wonder if he should pull out "The Gun".  

KG8584

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:52 pm
"Cain you can't kill a Krsnk, so don't bother with the gun." Kono pulled out his gunblade the bullets were silver nitrate filled with garlic, cloves, and a few other anti vampire things."you can but not with a gun"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff