Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
L...LIVES?! o.o''' -spoilers if you haven't got up to ep 25- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol
  xDD
View Results

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:08 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
~Chiaki_Miharu
I read that somewhere! I'm in denial too so... L lives! He's just in a coma. ninja

No he's not! He's hiding in the mountains with Steve Irwin and Elvis, and they're all eating sweets and strawberry shortcake biggrin

Evil Kanival, Mello, and Matt are there too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:29 am
Unless they burried somebody else here or it was an empty coffin, I'm pretty sure L's dead.
]http://youtube.com/watch?v=W6kYqW6RZrM

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greyverse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm
GOD DAMMIT I'M NOT DEAD!
((what do you think of the avi girls! biggrin oh and i'm in denial as well emo ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:01 am
They should have kept the Death Eraser from the pilot chaper. emo

Ryuk would probably forget about it when he's explaining everything to Light, then after L's death Ryuk would get bored again. Sure making a new world sounds fun and all, but Light didn't really have to do much anymore until the successors came in. That's four years of boooring.
So what's a bored shinigami to do but scratch his butt and accidentily bump into the forggoten eraser? Things certainly were more fun when L was around...  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:38 am
Persistence_of_Memory
Unless they burried somebody else here or it was an empty coffin, I'm pretty sure L's dead.
Oh,]http://youtube.com/watch?v=W6kYqW6RZrMOh, I finally found a sub to that scene. Looks less crazy when you know what he's shouting about, but it also makes it more emotionaly engaging, I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:26 am
i thought i was the only one who cried and stopped watching death note for a while when L died... i sometimes deny that L is dead, but you know... there are times when i remember that he IS dead... crying  

SeraphicAssassin

Ruuche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:48 pm
SeraphicAssassin
i thought i was the only one who cried and stopped watching death note for a while when L died... i sometimes deny that L is dead, but you know... there are times when i remember that he IS dead... crying

I've been alone all my life...User Image

nope, I cried too...I had myself my emo bedroom...I was so sad too ><

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:45 am
Yes, I know L is alive. I see him every day, in the face of every child. (crys) He...he shall be avenged! Misa...and Light...they shall pay for such an awful deed! WE SHALL HAVE OUR REVENGE!!!!!!! crying  

ADMlN78

Bologna_Snowflakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
I was thinking about the death of L & Watari...
well... isn't there a rule that says something about
writing a name simutaneously after the first name written down?
Rem wrote down Watari's name first and she may have already
started turning to pixie dust but then she wrote L's name...
but I'm just wondering if there is a rule that you can't
write down a name simutaneously after writing the first one...

I may be in denial... but I just don't want to accept the fact that L is dead...
he faked it I tell you! FAKE!! HE'S LAUGHING AT RAITO AND HIS PATHETIC PLEA FOR MERCY!!!
> biggrin DD

You know, that still makes me mad. When it happened that's what I thought. The rule was that if a shinigami kills someone in order to save another, the shinigami dies. WELL...Rem killed Watari...so she should have just died...but instead she conveniently takes long to slowly crumble...=___=; Cheap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:35 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
~Chiaki_Miharu
I read that somewhere! I'm in denial too so... L lives! He's just in a coma. ninja

No he's not! He's hiding in the mountains with Steve Irwin and Elvis, and they're all eating sweets and strawberry shortcake biggrin

Wow. I'm going to fake my death now rofl  

CyanideCherub

Pup Crazed Kiya

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:13 pm
Nope. No rule like that at all Y_Y I want him alive <<;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:39 am
I'd love to think thats' true... emo  

Aurelialight

Ghost of Haji

Greedy Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:54 pm
L could be alive still I mean has any one seen the last episode light saw L before he died maybe he's a ghost ....Super crime fighting L ghosty! or maybe he just did one of his random things and he still alive....like when he hears Death god he thorws his arms in the air and screams then falls one his side but on thing is for sure where ever he is know he is eating candy...... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:34 pm
Gabby Logic

But just be like me...I'm in total DENIAL biggrin Rule against what? Killing L? xd Rule # whateva: Thou shalt not kill L

Amen to that!  

mosaic reality

Familiar Poster

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:22 pm
xXRikku of DyuumXx
xX_Elysium_Xx
I was thinking about the death of L & Watari...
well... isn't there a rule that says something about
writing a name simutaneously after the first name written down?
Rem wrote down Watari's name first and she may have already
started turning to pixie dust but then she wrote L's name...
but I'm just wondering if there is a rule that you can't
write down a name simutaneously after writing the first one...

I may be in denial... but I just don't want to accept the fact that L is dead...
he faked it I tell you! FAKE!! HE'S LAUGHING AT RAITO AND HIS PATHETIC PLEA FOR MERCY!!!
> biggrin DD

You know, that still makes me mad. When it happened that's what I thought. The rule was that if a shinigami kills someone in order to save another, the shinigami dies. WELL...Rem killed Watari...so she should have just died...but instead she conveniently takes long to slowly crumble...=___=; Cheap.

yeah... that IS cheap! D:<
when jealous wrote down that guy's name to save Misa, he crumbled instantly! unable to hold that pen of his anymore!
this really gets you thinking that L is still alive...
*though I saw what I had to see to believe it*
it just doesn't make sense... killing Watari is ALREADY saving Misa.
because Watari provides the information and everything!
so even if Rem only killed Watari, but not L *for whatever reason... o.o*
then Misa & Light would get caught and sent to death. unfortunately, L has to get his own sweets...
but if Rem only killed L and not Watari... then Watari could still provide the information and send Misa and Light to death! I'm probably sure that L tells Watari of his plans in advance... you know... just in case anything happens.
but Rem killed both of them... which doesn't seem to make sense.
like I said, Jealous was already instantly crumbling and couldn't hold that pen of his immediately after he killed the guy that was going to kill Misa.
How would Rem kill Watari AND L if she already started crumbling from the first kill?
damn cheap...it's not like you could write a name in less than a second...
*Light's the example of that*

well lets look at it this way... Light attempted to write a name in less than a second:
Near Rivers. that is 10 letters and he was off by one.
now for Rem... it had to be two people:
Quillsh Wammy 12 letters.
L Lawliet 8 letters.
but immediately after killing Watari, she starts to crumble...
but now... now that I see it this way... if Light was off by 1 letter out of 10...
then I see how they both died now... D:
dammit L! you should've had a longer name! DDD;
or at least something hard to spell!  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out