Submit

Chocolate milk?
  ******** yes
  Noes
View Results

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:49 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
I've also been feeling that way recently...it's rather aggravating.

As for the left/right hand thing.
My dominant hand is my right. I use it for mainly everything.
Yet, I've found I much more prefer my left hand for masturbating. It could just be that I'm extremely ambidextrous, I tend to use my left for just about everything but writing...

That's the same with me, the hand thing. I'm right handed, yet I use my left hand. If I use my right hand, it feels awkward and out of place, like it doesn't work right. Maybe it has something to do with playing an instrument, in which I use my left as much as my right, if not more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:38 pm
I masturbate to relieve tension, calm down, exercise(think of how your muscles tense up. Sex/masturbation is good exercise), and generally because I think about sex at least 4-5 times a day.

I *used* to feel guilty about masturbating, because of the things I fantasized about while doing so. I thought badly of myself because the things I fantasized were pretty ******** up.

But NOW, I've come to terms with my inner "********" and it doesn't make me guilty at all afterwards. In fact, it makes me happy.

This, and I DO get laid. My sex drive just never goes away for long. >.<

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:29 am
im ambidextrous.
and i also find masturbating... unsatisfying. it usually just leaves me wanting more of the real thing.
so i call up my boyfriend.
he *always* wants sex.
like, everyday
more than once a day.
good thing we're both sex addicts xd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:33 am
the only thing i think, when im done masturbating, is "i wish i had a girlfriend"... but why should it make me feel hollow or grose or any other thing like that?  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

DioRte

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:19 pm
Why not just try sex out instead? ;>>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:23 pm
DioRte

because we dont have some one to have sex with?  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

DioRte

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:10 pm
Well if that's all that's stopping you, that's easy to fix. You might not get the chick/dude of your dreams, but it's not hard to find a mate. It just depends on your standards. I know damn well I can go to the park and find somebody, it just isn't necessarily someone I'd like to gaze at.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:59 pm
DioRte
Outside of masturbation, there is no 24-7 pass to sex.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

DioRte

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:23 pm
You wanna bet?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:12 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
DioRte
A brothel in Nevada???  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:47 pm
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
DioRte
A brothel in Nevada???
Your own personal harem of 3 or 4 girls willing to do it so long as you phone ahead?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:13 am
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
DioRte
A brothel in Nevada???
Your own personal harem of 3 or 4 girls willing to do it so long as you phone ahead?

Women walking home from the shops?  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm
spooky_sez
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
DioRte
A brothel in Nevada???

Women walking home from the shops?

That depends on how charming you are, how cheap they are and how expensive your car is... well to do it legally anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:17 pm
Heh. Masturbation is far less pleasing than other things, but I don't see any shame in it. If you have some pent up energy, go ahead. Its a great way to get to sleep quicker. Not really something anyone ever plans for I guess, just find your hand down there and ready set go. o_O;

Personally, there isn't a real interest in masturbation for me. There are just better things.. you know, like actual people? As far as foreplay goes, eh. Never saw any appeal besides the occasional tease with the whole "You want me to touch you? Give me a nice show first." thing. Really though, that gets old pretty quick. But yeah, thats all I have to say about it really.  

Ende_Neu

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:12 pm
Ende_Neu
Heh. Masturbation is far less pleasing than other things, but I don't see any shame in it. If you have some pent up energy, go ahead. Its a great way to get to sleep quicker. Not really something anyone ever plans for I guess, just find your hand down there and ready set go. o_O;

Personally, there isn't a real interest in masturbation for me. There are just better things.. you know, like actual people? As far as foreplay goes, eh. Never saw any appeal besides the occasional tease with the whole "You want me to touch you? Give me a nice show first." thing. Really though, that gets old pretty quick. But yeah, thats all I have to say about it really.

However you've been with has been doing the foreplay wrong.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff