Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:21 am
Mat watched his car drive off before shaking his head, "She's not my girlfriend, nor is she sick, she is mentally stressed, traumatized, and so far refuses to say a word." He hesitated, "Um, yeah, she also one of us, so don't go off the deep end." That was muttered more than anything before he headed inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:34 pm
"One of... us?" he mused as he followed Mat inside the posh hotel lobby. What did that mean? He looked at the other patrons as they went toward the bank of elevators, looking for something familiar, something to ground him, but every face was a stranger. As far as he knew, he'd never been in this hotel before.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:49 pm
"Oh, s**t, um, yeah, I'll explain in the room, that's prob'ly better." You have got to be ******** me, s**t, this is...s**t! He pulled his wallet to dig through for an electronic key, just to get in the elevators, finding it he swiped it with a sigh. "This is going to be fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:59 am
Matthew's responses weren't exactly filling the confused young man with confidence. I've probably stumbled upon some kidnapping ring, he thought sourly, only half serious. Would be just my luck.

He followed Mat into the elevator car with a sigh of his own.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:29 am
Once the door shut Matthew sighed again, "Immortals dimwit, you did hit your head didn't ya?" He shot him a glance, partly amused, partly stressed, he needed a smoke, so badly now. "The buzz in your head is telling you another immortal around, it's a warning in case the person isn't a friend. More often than not, it's not a friend. Basically it's some large s**t were we kill each other off for some s**t." He had such a lively way of explaining something. "The chick I found, worse off then you, a few hours ago, that was why I was out meditating, hoping I could think of something useful to do to help her out. I'm thinking she was at the lest tortured, she was covered in blood, I'm guessing mostly her own. There are signs that she was killed at lest a few times, which would explain the mental trauma." The elevator dinged as the doors opened, Mat stepped out, "Come on, at lest you aren't dripping anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:26 am
The slender young man listened to Mat with very little expression on his face, seeming to contemplate the fantastic stuff the other was telling him. He stepped off the elevator automatically, then nodded politely.

"I see," he said, his voice still carrying the quiet nearly-English accent. Slipping off the jacket, he held it out to Mat. "Thank you for all your help, Matthew, but it seems like you've got much more of a head knock of your own to take care of. I'll leave before your keepers show up."

Turning, he punched the down button on the elevator.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:29 am
Joe Dawson took Booth Deal and Kali back to his bar with him, while MacLeod went to do his own brand of searching for Methos. Sending Booth back into the kitchen to make sandwiches, Joe turned to Kali.

"Now," he said, eyes like chips of blue flint, "what's this about Luana murdering her Watcher?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:09 pm
Mat rolled his eyes on that and automatically took the jacket, "Idiot, if we can get out of the halls I'll prove it you moron, besides the lovely buzz echoing in ya head, bet'ce if you go about ten feet to your right another will join it from chicky-poo." He wasn't going to stop him physically if the guy left, that would require to much effort on his part, now Matthew wasn't so much lazy as, well he didn't mess with other immortals to often.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:29 pm
(Heh, thank you Phoenix for telling me I needed to respond to this, otherwise i would never have looked, XP)

"Exactly what I said, what more is there?" Kali was starting to sound annoyed, this was not on her to-do list at the moment, "My guess is she has a temper and wanted to take it out on someone, I don't know, I just caught the end result, not the whole show."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:09 pm
The young man looked skeptical, hazel eyes narrowing, but he dutifully paced down the hall. The buzzing in his head started to ease as he got farther from Mat, but only slightly. A moment later he found himself automatically looking around as there was a second spike of sensation.

Looking back at Mat, he raised his eyebrows. "What is going on here?" he swallowed nervously. "What are you doing to me?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:22 pm
"What more--?!" Joe sputtered, astonished. He felt like his head was going to swell up and explode. "Do you think it's okay to witness the murder of another human being, and one of us on top of that, without at the very least reporting it to Watcher HQ? What th' hell is wrong with you?"

Meanwhile, MacLeod was driving around Seacouver looking for a buzz, any buzz, that might lead him to what had happened to Methos. Thumbing his cell phone on, he made his second call of the search, the first having been to Amanda (who was in Paris, and had not heard from the Old Man.)

"Gaston Marceau," Mac said into the phone's receiver.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 pm
Kali started at him a moment a bit startled, "Oh yes, that's exactly it, I mean watching someone get killed for no reason what-so ever just makes my goddamn day!" She was angry, no doubt about that, nails dug into her palms, the only thing keeping her from lashing out at him via any mean except by voice."Has it gone through your thick skull that I've been busy?! Or maybe I have some good reason for my actions? I don't know, maybe it was because I spent the last three hours in the hospital because the b***h put a dagger through my shoulder, that might have held me up a bit." Ice laced her words, "Well I'm sorry that I was worried for my welfare, sorry that I was trying to be helpful by showing up, next time I'll just go home and take a ******** nap and pain-pills like I was suppose to." She gave a short pause, only to breath, a helpful thing, "So how about not snapping before you learn the whole damned story. You don't me doing anything, fine I won't, that's just ******** peachy with me after this s**t."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:18 pm
Matthew stared at him with this mouth open in surprise, "What am I doing? Now how the hell am I doing anything in your head? That's not possible ya dimwit. It's meant as a warning that there's another around so your a** doesn't get caught off guard and killed, now I gotta look in on her and make sure shes not flipping." With a shake of his head Mat walked past him to a door and unlocked it, "If ya want a better explanation come on, or more proof, whatever, otherwise it ain't safe for you to go awandering, you don't need to wind up dead when you don't know what's going on." Another shake of his head as he muttered something under his breath before heading in the room, tossing his keys on a side table.

[Can't have you not answering after that interesting in character rant there, otherwise we would have been deprived of it, and what a shame that would have been. blaugh ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:24 pm
Joe stood his ground. "Why didn't you tell me that instead of 'Exactly what I said, what more is there?'" He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. Before dialing he asked Kali, "Where is the body?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:29 pm
"In a little burned out building, I don't know street names, looks like it use to be a cafe or something." Was her sharp answer, not commenting on anything else at the moment, mainly trying to calm down.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff