Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chewie2006

9,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:40 pm
He stopped going through teh woods when he heard a voice. It was faint, almost as if they were talking to themselves. He slowly moved towards the voice, unsure fo what or who it was.

(sorry, my comp is acting up)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:01 pm
Sakira found some nearby berries and a river. "What luck! I can catch some fish now." She thought.
She quietly crept over to the river hoping to catch a few fish.  

SweetHugz

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:31 am
whywontheloveme
Musica smiled "Nice to meet you Raven. So you are angel and demon?"

"Yeah, that usually confuses people. normally I'm a reasonable guy, but uh... well let's just say Atlantis had it coming" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:07 am
Karazan transformed into half-drago form to scout the skies,he grew huge gold and white wings and claws "that never gets old" he said as he flew off over the plains  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:52 am
Sitting in a tree Luna gazed up at the moon that seemed to shine brightly above her. Sighing she jumped down and went to the waters edge where she sat and peered into its calmness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:55 am
Karazan flew over a small pond "wow i almost missed that,i guess my powers are greater at night"he did a 189 and flew back,slowly,landing next to a girl "hello,im karazan"he said,sticking out a handshake,and turning into a human all at the same time "and you might be?"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:07 pm
"Huh?"Luna replied coming out of her thoughts as she looked to the young man that was speaking to her."Oh sorry my names Luna."She answered shaking his hand her dark ears twitching slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:16 pm
"nice ears,i just get wings"he said,sitting down next to her,"so whatcha up to?"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:55 pm
"Oh not much I'm just sitting here pretty much doing nothing."Luna answered now sitting indian style on th ground."So you have wings well I do to only they are much smaller."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:58 pm
"i see"he said,looking at her back and seeing the small wings "so what would you be then?im half-dragon,i usually dont use it unless its secluded,its good for helping friends"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:04 pm
"Oh that's pretty neat. Well I'm a Neko Demon I usually can cause trouble if I wish and no one can guess I did it."Luna answered with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:15 pm
"hmmmm sounds quite evil"karazan said,smiling "and cute too,hmmm noone would ever suspect you"glane said,somewhat blushing 'you know the way you stole my attention was flat out burglary"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:22 pm
"Hmmm...I tend to do that alot."Luna said resting her head on her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:26 pm
"i would guess that,but yeah,you seen anything cool going on lately?"glane said,going half-dragon,using his wings he hovered just above the water in the pond and walked back and forth "that never gets old to me"  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:31 pm
Aura stood on a rock overlooking a spring of water. The wind blew her hair around her face softly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff