Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Concentrating On Music Instead Of Looks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Agree???
  Yes
View Results

tanyjames

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:12 pm
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13
i agree 2 i mean like ya ok there not ugly but i mean serouisly i liked Panic! before i even knew what they looked like and they have amazing songs that i understand and i hope you agree with me on this.and my one cousin is always bugging me on how he saw pics of Brendon and Ryan kissing and i always tell him "i dont care" (there not gay!) but if they were they probly wouldnt have as many fans and thats so stupied so ya i hope u agree wih me on that.(sorry i'm bad at explaining stuff so it may not make senes)

Just to clear things up, those pictures of "Brendon" and "Ryan" kissing are complete posers. They both clarified in an interview that their lips have never touched, but they gave those posers credit because they looked pretty real. xD

try 2 tell my cusion that xd
I would. xd

well hes 15 so he probly wont listen 2 .lol.

my 15 year old cousin listens  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:22 am
panicgirl13
o lol soory its just that most 15 year olds dont listen 2 a 13 year old.

Ohh, haha. I probably wouldnt either in that case. sweatdrop

PrimeRibby
Captain

Possessions Procession

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:14 pm
I agree.
That's not to say your not allowed to think thier hot, or discuss things about thier looks rather than thier music.
Real fans cannot be described by what they have in thier room and why. A real fan is one who likes the music, can discuss it, and wouldn't start being a "hater" if the decided to change.
Just because someone wants to have some very pretty boys on thier wall doesn't mean they can't enjoy the music.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:41 pm
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

thx... sweatdrop
o yes and also my cusion is a guy so ya and he only likes rap music so...ya.  

Fragile Panic

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:44 pm
Hostile-Pizza
I agree.
That's not to say your not allowed to think thier hot, or discuss things about thier looks rather than thier music.
Real fans cannot be described by what they have in thier room and why. A real fan is one who likes the music, can discuss it, and wouldn't start being a "hater" if the decided to change.
Just because someone wants to have some very pretty boys on thier wall doesn't mean they can't enjoy the music.

ur complety right yes i talk 2 my friends about cute,hot 'n sexy guys that r in bands...so what? i know that there music is more improtant and i care about there music more 2 but hey im just saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:06 am
panicgirl13
Hostile-Pizza
I agree.

ur complety right yes i talk 2 my friends about cute,hot 'n sexy guys that r in bands...so what? i know that there music is more improtant and i care about there music more 2 but hey im just saying.

u can like their looks and the music, but most ppl just concentrate on the looks and they just kno one song from the band  

tanyjames

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:40 pm
tanyjames
panicgirl13
Hostile-Pizza
I agree.

u can like their looks and the music, but most ppl just concentrate on the looks and they just kno one song from the band

i know but i hate ppl who just like them for there looks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:28 pm
I totally agree. I don't listen to a band if I just think one of the guys is cute and don't like their music. I might say the the guy is cute, but I wouldn't obsess over the band or say I was a fan if I didn't really listen to and like the music.

As far as Panic themselves with looks and music, I think they might be half and half. In a way, it's easy to tell if a band is really all in it for the music or the fame. [[i.e., with Fall Out Boy, you can tell they are really in it for the music, not just the fame, because they are almost constantly on tour or in the studio. They don't have much down time in their schedules to be doing a million different photo shoots and stuff.]]

I'm not really sure for Panic. They are very passionate and dedicated with their music, but might be trying to also use the angle of good looks.  

MistressSunshine

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:07 pm
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

thx... sweatdrop

Sorry. gonk I'm only honest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:01 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
It'd be silly to like Panic! only for their looks, but it's also silly to pretend like their looks have absolutely nothing to do with the band's appeal. Part of the reason we love Panic! At The Disco is for their makeup and costumes. The theatrics have kind of become part of the music. The fact that they're all gorgeous just makes things even more fun for the fans xp

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:43 am
_♥Exchanging Body Heat,,

I Agree,

WhenI First Heard P!ATD I Didnt Think Any Of Them Were, The 'Dreamy' Type.
I've Only Just started To Realise That They Are Quite Good Looking.. >.<

MistressSunshine.> I Agree With You On The FOB Thing, So Many People Like Them Just Because Pete & Patrick Are In It.. stare

..In The Passenger Seat _♥

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:06 am
panicgirl13
tanyjames
panicgirl13
Hostile-Pizza
I agree.

yea some ppl only like fall out boy because of pete....  

tanyjames

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:23 am
Teh Toasted E m o
_♥Exchanging Body Heat,,

I Agree,

WhenI First Heard P!ATD I Didnt Think Any Of Them Were, The 'Dreamy' Type.
I've Only Just started To Realise That They Are Quite Good Looking.. >.<

MistressSunshine.> I Agree With You On The FOB Thing, So Many People Like Them Just Because Pete & Patrick Are In It.. stare

..In The Passenger Seat _♥

Oh, I know, I hate it! Because of that, people just think they're hot poster boys or something, and decide they don't like them/do like them for that reason, when the band really is in it for the music.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:46 pm
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

thx... sweatdrop

Sorry. gonk I'm only honest.

lol.its ok it's better then lying.  

Fragile Panic

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:48 pm
tanyjames
panicgirl13
tanyjames
panicgirl13
Hostile-Pizza
I agree.

yea some ppl only like fall out boy because of pete....

ya i know i hate that.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces