Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
.hack Cosplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzemo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:22 pm
I've always wanted to cosplay! I have so many ideas for different characters! I'm a bit of a clothes designer and my ultimate passion is drawing and painting! I'll try to put some of my works on my profile here! 4laugh

Anyways getting back to the cosplaying...
I've never been to an anime convention and I don't know where they do them crying I live in South Carolina, so I doubt anything like that would come to this hick state... xp I'd love to do an Endrance cuz he's my fave! or Bear! X3 But I'd have to do alot of exercise first rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:41 pm
Izzemo
I've always wanted to cosplay! I have so many ideas for different characters! I'm a bit of a clothes designer and my ultimate passion is drawing and painting! I'll try to put some of my works on my profile here! 4laugh

I've never been to an anime convention and I don't know where they do them crying I live in South Carolina, so I doubt anything like that would come to this hick state... xp I'd love to do an Endrance cuz he's my fave! or Bear! X3 But I'd have to do alot of exercise first rofl

If you go to animecons.com you can search for anime cons within any state and most countries, so you should find one for South Carolina.

[EDIT] *searches for S.C.* It didn't come with any results when I searched... sweatdrop

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

P u r p l e D e s u

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I went to the Anime Expo this year over at Long Beach and took a pic of these .hack//G.U. cosplayers, they were awesome.
x]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 pm
aisu k u r i m u yatta
I went to the Anime Expo this year over at Long Beach and took a pic of these .hack//G.U. cosplayers, they were awesome.
x]

I ♥ all of their costumes!
I want that Atoli's hat.

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Izzemo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:04 pm
aisu k u r i m u yatta
x]

OMG how cool, I like the outfits but I'm not so sure about the ppl that wore them xp Sorry it's just that I didn't know Alkaid was pregnant and that Atoli had such biceps xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:06 pm
Gaarita
Izzemo

If you go to animecons.com you can search for anime cons within any state and most countries, so you should find one for South Carolina.

[EDIT] *searches for S.C.* It didn't come with any results when I searched... sweatdrop
THanks! I'll try to do a search for the surrounding states I don't care how far I have to go! even if I don't have an outfit ready I'll go rofl  

Izzemo

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:44 pm
Izzemo
Gaarita
Izzemo

THanks! I'll try to do a search for the surrounding states I don't care how far I have to go! even if I don't have an outfit ready I'll go rofl

Oh no problem!
Woah I sorta agree with the fact that I too am not a big fan of who is wearing what.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:05 pm
Yo South Carolina kid. Come to AWA!
sept. 22-24

It's in Atlanta, not that far away. XD
AND YOU'LL SEE MY WONDERFUL KITE COSPLAY!  

Kite Azure

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:05 pm
`Balmung

awesome! nice costumes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:14 am
Izzemo
aisu k u r i m u yatta
x]

OMG how cool, I like the outfits but I'm not so sure about the ppl that wore them xp Sorry it's just that I didn't know Alkaid was pregnant and that Atoli had such biceps xd

Haha, I never saw them that way.
xDD

P u r p l e D e s u

Izzemo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:48 pm
Kite Azure
sept. 22-24

YAY!!! I was looking at that page and found a convetion going in late august/early september trying to convice my mum to let me go it's only 3hrs away whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:34 pm
Izzemo
aisu k u r i m u yatta
x]

User Image Which is why I'm going to work out and stuff before I do my Endrance cosplay a couple years from now. XD

It's my goal to be the sexiest Endrance ever. D<

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:46 pm
Izzemo
Kite Azure
sept. 22-24

YAY!!! I was looking at that page and found a convetion going in late august/early september trying to convice my mum to let me go it's only 3hrs away whee
AWWWW DUDE
Beg or something so you can come hang out with me and my friends.
One of them is cosplaying Elk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:49 pm
what about a gaian cosplay?  

Haseo the Legend

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:14 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Izzemo
aisu k u r i m u yatta
x]

User Image Which is why I'm going to work out and stuff before I do my Endrance cosplay a couple years from now. XD

It's my goal to be the sexiest Endrance ever. D<

You will post pictures when you are done, right?

Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff