Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:58 pm
Marry shrugged as she sut the door behind her. "I got here as soon as I got your message. Sorry, i didn't pick up the phone. I was reading and by time I heard the phone ring, you had already hung up." Marry explained. She them looked down at the kitten in Roslyn's arms. " Oh-mi-goz! You got a kitten?!? Is that why you called me over here?" Mary asked as she pet the kitten on the head. She then spotted the box in the middle of the floor. She let out a delighted squeal and ran over to it. " Were'd you get them? Is your mom going to let you keep them?" she asked as she stroked Shade under the neck.

Roslyn felt Cloud's stomach growl. "Huh..I think they're hungry.." she murmured to herself. She looked back at Marry. "Well, you see, that's why I called you here. I can't keep all of the kittens. My step-mother wouldn't allow it." Roslyn explained as she handed Cloud to Isabella. She went into the kitchen and got two bowles out, pouring milk into one and putting tuna in the other one. She walked back into the room and sat the two bowles on the ground.

Mary tilted her head to the side. "So, why did you call me?" she questioned uneasily. She pulled her hand out of the box and looked up at Roslyn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Isabella snuggled the kitten before letting it down on the floor to eat. "What she called you for, Marry, was to ask you to help us out by taking one home with you." she said matter-of-factly. She knew Marry was restricted to one pet at a time, too. In fact, almost all of their friends were. All axcept for the Howell brothers. They got to get two pets because there were two of them. As soon as she thought of them she got the idea to call them. " Hand me the phone, Rozzy." Isabella requested, holding out her hand to Roslyn.  

RuayHigirashi

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:26 pm
Cloud licked Isabella's face before she set him down. when she did, he ate happily. after a few seconds his ears twitched again as he heard the rest of the kittens stomachs growl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:39 pm
Roslyn picked up the phone off of the couch and handed it to her. "Who are you calling?" she asked before going back into the kitched and getting two more bowles of food and milk and placing it in the box for the rest of the kittens. Since she thought it was unfair that the white kitten got the two other bowels to himself while the others had to share, she took out the other two kittens, Lucian and Shade, and sat them on the floor with Cloud.

Marry's eyes widened slightly when isabella said that. "But-. What about Mom's snake? It could eat it!" she objected, not wanting one of the kittens to become snake food. She watched the kittens on the floor as she said that.

Roslyn shook her head. "Your mom keeps the snake locked up, remember? So, unless the kitten finds a way into the cage, it's safe. And anyways, you told me once before you always wanted a cat." Roslyn stated, crossing her arms across her chest.  

Threadbare Memories

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:55 pm
Cloud looks at Shade and Lucian. He pushes the bowls closer to them with his nose. When they mew happily, Cloud joins them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:08 pm
(( Ruay should be getting on in a little while..))  

Threadbare Memories

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:43 pm
((cool))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:47 pm
((Yay~! She's on! blaugh ))  

Threadbare Memories

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:08 pm
Lilly ran over to Lucian, Cloud, and Shade. She mewed loudly and poked them with her nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:10 pm
Finished eating, Cloud sits up and licks his paw to clean his fur. He walks over to Isabella and sits on her lap. Cloud looks up at Isabella's face.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 pm
Bored, Lilly prowled over to Cloud and Isabella. She swiped at Cloud's tail gently and tried standing on her hind legs against Isabella's arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:17 pm
Cloud bats Lilly's ear playfully, mewing happily.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:21 pm
Lilly mewed in response and pounced on the ground with her light grey paws as though she were attacking something. She then crouched low to the ground and stared at them with her blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:25 pm
Cloud crouches down and prepares to pounce on Lilly.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:32 pm
Lilly jumped to the right and around Cloud. She then pounced on him from behind and ran back a few steps.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff