Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am
Sakira walks in cautiously and looks at some of the people. "Sayuri look!"She said looking at some of the people who had tails,horns and all kinds of unique things they have on their bodies. A woman was standing at the front desk. "Hello we would like 2 rooms please." She said to the woman but still was amazed at the people sitting here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:56 am
"Oh wow!" She said looking at everyone hopeing maybe she would see someone from her village. Wait i should stop looking...There all dead. She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:58 am
The woman typed something on the computer and then gave Sakira two keys one more herself and one for Sayuri. "Hey Sayuri do you have any money in this world? I have money from where I used to live but I don't know if they'll accept it." She said looking at the woman who seems to be waiting for her to pay for the rooms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:03 am
"Oh yea I have enugh to pay for the rooms an room survice. " She said then gave the lady the money for the rooms  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:06 am
Sakira breathe a sigh of relief. "Let's sit down somewhere first Sayuri. I'm tired and I need to rest." She said finding a table to sit down in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:11 am
"Okay." She said sitting down at the the table with her. She groomed her tail so it looked all pretty  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:14 am
"Maybe we should order something. Are you hungry Sayuri?" She said looking at the menu that was already on the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:15 am
"Yea a little bit." Shesaid picking up the menu infront of her and looking at it.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:22 am
"Umm.. Excuse me." She said to the waitress "Can I have a hamburger and a glass of water? What about you Sayuri?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:23 am
"I'll have a salade and a glass of water pleas." She said and smiled then yawned. I hope i get a good nights sleep tonight She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:26 am
"Tired?" She said as the waitress left to go get their food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:28 am
"Yea i was practicing with my bow and arrow all morning then i walked around town all day looking for a place to stay." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:31 am
She turned around to groom her feathers on her wings since they were sticking out when she was mad. "Oh? Sounds interesting Sayuri." She said as she was almost done grooming when the waitress came back with their food. "Time to eat." She said digging into her hamburger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:34 am
Sayuri smiled and ate her salade. takeing a sip of her water every once in a while."So Why are you here in this place?" She asked her when her mouth wasent full.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 am
Sakira looked down and put her hamburger down on her plate."Actually I'm here to look for my sister and my mom told me to come here so me and my sister can start a new life." She said as her eyes sadden to remember what happen in her village.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff