Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:38 pm
Kumi raised an eyebrow and opened one eye and looked at him."My name's Kumi, and second, don't call me love alright? It's....odd...."she said and smirked." And another kiss?" she pretended to think and stuck out her tongue."I barely know you, why should I?"she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:50 pm
"well ya see... you do know me or have the potential too... my mind;s an open book...and as for you... lets just say im a good judge of character."

Noltic smiled at the girl in a hesitant fashion and thought to himself that his mind was simple enough right now... he could care less hed told these people avaerything anyways.... but later. He'd have to learn some self hypnosis or something. With this thought in mind his grin broadened.... he was almost past the permission point.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Kumi smirked and sighed looking around quietly." Maybe eventually..."she whispered with a faint blush. " Anyways, what are we going to do right now?"she asked feelng suddenly bored just standing there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:59 pm
"well tao... over there seems to be pretty deep in thought... i think he wanted to recruit you two... but then i came uninvited and now hes not sure whether he wants to take a human with him"

Well as far as Noltic could tell that seemed accurate.... reading minds seemed a little over rated.

"Look im not sure if your up to the challenge though he said something about a new type of vampire.... Now ive killed my fair share... but i dunno i wouldnt want you gettin hurt. Like i can take a bullet and not notice and that one can make blades from his blood but you dont smell like anything special.... no offence love" He said this with a wink as he drew a little closer to kumi.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:05 pm
Kumi glared and walked right up to Noltic and glared stubbornly. "Listen here you, I may not look it but I can take down many hunters all at once alright? Im not afraid of getting hurt or getting killed...as long as I put up a fight which I have done many times!"she said stubbornly looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:08 pm
That was exactly what Noltic had been fishing around for.... ya she coulda seen that comin but i geuss mind reading didnt work when your treying to tric the person in the first place.

Noltic liked stubborness in his women... though hed never until this day met one that stood up to him... with that thought he took her in his arms.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:18 pm
Kumi blinked wide eyed up at him and didnt know how to react, never having been in a situation like this."What...what do you think your doing?!"she cried out a bit of nervousness becoming evident in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:52 pm
Tao's sword whipped out and knocked Noltic back a few feet.

"that's not a smart thing to do, it might end in your head where it is, but your body about ten yards back"

Tao smirked and sheathed his sword.

"if i remember women are unpredictable"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 pm
Kumed and looked at the other man and glared."You bet were unpredictable..."she snarled angrily and tried to cover the faint flush covering her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:11 pm
Tao smiled, and then walked a little bit closer.

"why do you cover your face, there is nothing that you should be ashamed of"

Tao bit his lip just enough to bleed, making sure that the blood was visible

"so how old are you?" he asked still smiling.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:04 pm
Kumi saw the blood and looked at him approach a few step closer and crossed her arms."Im fifteen....whats it to ya?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 pm
"just wondering" Tao smiled letting the blood flow from his lip.

"your a vampire right?" Tao's fangs started to show again.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:10 pm
Kumi looked at him and took a few steps away just as a precaution."Ya...whats it to ya?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:14 pm
"your looking at the blood flowing from my lip"

Tao smiled and licked the blood off his lip.

"only vampires look at it that way"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:20 pm
Kumi looked at him unfriendly. "I only looked at it because I was wondering why you bit yourself and wouldnt clean it.."she stated crossing her arms again. "For your information I prefer not to feed on blood."she said.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff