Reply Roleplaying
Race for time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:07 pm
Looking around a bit she decided to leave and get home before it got dark. Walking out of the aquarium she noticed to strange looking people looking her way turning down the street opposite of them she began to look over her shoulder uneasily noting that they had started to follow in pursuit. Biting her lower lip she broke into a run trying to lose her pursures.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:08 pm
"You can stay with me, if you want" Andrew said "Its not much, but its somewhere safe" he said "At least for now"  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:17 pm
"Okay then." She said quietly too tired to be thinking about anything else. "Thanks for everything Andrew."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 pm
"Sure" just then, Andrew spotted the same guys that had been chasing Sakira, and they were after someone else. He looked ahead, his eyes depritally searching for whoever they were after. He saw her and sped up, coming up beside her.  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:22 pm
Sakira woke up, surprised that Andrew was speeding so she looked up and saw the same guys chasing her earlier and another girl. Sakira got angry and took out a dark blue egg out her pocket. "They're going to pay." She said darkly. A thin line glowed around the blue egg and it started to hatch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:25 pm
Andrew saw what she was doing out of the corner of his eye and turned towards her "Don't" He commanded "Those are Renac's hit man, by showing them your powers, it will just make them come after you all the more" He turned back to the other girl then. He drove up just ahead of her and slowed way down "Get in the back" he yelled at the girl.  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:27 pm
Sakira looked at him furiously. Then she thought of something else. "I'm sure they're afraid of ghost." She said slightly smiling. The egg disappear and turn into a ghost as a distraction for them to get away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Umi seeing the truck stop and someone yell get in the back she decided it was best to do that. Jumping in she turned shutting the door behind her."Thanks."She said out of breath from running.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:16 pm
Leanna was in a field alongside a road, kicking rocks ahead of her. She heard a noise behind her. Two cars were speeding down the road. Getting a funny feeling, she tried pulling down her shirt to hide the tattoo on her lower back that read G-05. It was too late. A couple men jumped out of the second car and began running after her. She surrounded herself with a shield of lightning and ran.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:18 pm
"Are you okay?" Andrew asked, looking back at her. He sped away from the guys, making a couple turns along the way.  

Zargon_849

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:25 pm
Leanna tripped on a rock and fell to the ground, her shield dissolving. "Stay away from me!" She yelled at the men who were chasing her. As she tried to form an acid rain to fall upon them, one of the men pushed a needle in her arm. The liquid inside of it was forced into her veins and caused her to fall asleep. They picked her up and began carrying her to their car.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:53 pm
Sakira's egg reappear is her hand and she smiled at the girl. "My name is Sakira. What's yours?" She asked friendly. "I'm guessing she another one of us." She thought.  

SweetHugz

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:01 pm
"Yes...My name is Umi...Do you know why those guys were chasing me?"She asked relaxing now that they had gotten away from them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:09 pm
"Well." Sakira said thinking. "Because of this." Sakira showed the tattoo on her arm. "You probably have the same tattoo as mine but different number, right?"  

SweetHugz

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Umi nodded bending her head down and pushing her hair out of the way she revealed her own tattoo on close to her neck."So it is true then I'm not the only one being chased."She said as she threw her hair back over her head coving the tattoo back up.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff