Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ancient Guardion angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you enter the human world?
  A Human Guy. And Angel.(my computer is being gey so I can't right the other one....)
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:24 pm
Suddenly Luna could feel a presence nearby.'Could that be the one I'm to protect?'She thought standing up searching for the preson who she was to protect. Seeing someone in a tree she walke towards it feeling the presence even closer now."Excuse me what is your name?" She asked staring at the boy in the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:25 pm
"Master?" He sighed, "well this is akward..."he sighed again,"alright alright, I think I can get you into my house. Man this is going to get ugly" He sighed, "come on I gotta get back to school and finish up some work, so just.. hang out do something. i'll meet you here later."  

Angelus Kyrios

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Ayra shook her head and grabed onto her master hand. " I cannot take that order. Im supposed to stay with you at all times. And If you ditch me. I have radar and can find you in seconds." She said letting go of his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:29 pm
"god shes like my mom" he said to him self, "well i doubt they'll let you in the school" He sighed, he wondered what he would do next.  

Angelus Kyrios

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:31 pm
"I heard that. And I didn't chose you okay dumbass. You were chosen for me. I don't see what God sees in you. " She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. " And I go to your school dimwitt. Im enrolled there. Member I said I was in all of your classes???".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:35 pm
KageUmi
Suddenly Luna could feel a presence nearby.'Could that be the one I'm to protect?'She thought standing up searching for the preson who she was to protect. Seeing someone in a tree she walke towards it feeling the presence even closer now."Excuse me what is your name?" She asked staring at the boy in the tree.

--Shocked by the voice, Raven lost his grip on the tree and fell--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:37 pm
"Geez sorry, its the middle of the school day, no ones allowed in but students who signed out im pretty sure you didn't do that yet, look it'll be fine nothing bad going to happen in the school its probably the safest place in this whole town." He sighed and looked at the time,"I gotta go class is about to start gotta jet see you here at around 3"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:40 pm
Ayra rolled her eyes. She ran and stood infront of her master. "Bye bye" she said waving then disappearing in front of his eyes. She re-appeared in masters class sitting at a desk. A couple guys came over to harass her. But when they tried to touch her they flew back and hit the wall passing out.

((b back in a half hour.))  

Vaginal Grape

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:43 pm
Hikari Sighed, "o well I guess i'll think up something later..."

((gotta go out cya later guys sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:45 pm
Catching him she put him on the ground."Sorry didn't mean to scare you."Luna said rubbing the back of her head a bit embrassed by this.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:47 pm
--Raven backed away, a little intimidated, it had been a long time since he'd been this close to another person....well....at least with their knowledge--  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:53 pm
"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to know your name."Luna said in a soothing voice.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:00 pm
--As if on cue, a large Raven came and landed on Raven's shoulder. it pecked him lightly on the side of the head. Raven opened a small bag attached to his belt and fed the bird, the girl opposite him asked again:--

"Please tell me your name"

--Raven pointed at the bird, which was now resting obediently on his shoulder--  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:10 pm
"So your name is Raven."Luna said as she watched the bird."My name is Luna and I know this may sound weird but I'm your gaurdian angel."Luna said her wings suddenly appearing behind her.  

KageUmi

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:13 pm
Ayra left class and went to find luna. She hoped her master was okay. "Luna don't scare the boy" she said smiling.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff