Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
so when did you come to like/love L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L or Light?
  L
  Light
  Both
  Gold?
View Results

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:22 pm
About a page after we first see his face heart I thought he was just freakin adorable 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:31 am
The first time L appeared i thought that god damn out of Raito's way >.< But i started to like him when I saw him for the first time. He's a perfect character ^^

Mirmei

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:42 am
I knew that me and L were the same when i saw L talking behind his computer mask, I knew that he and I shared the same passion of justice, and i couldn't wait to see his face. I thought it would take forever..but i was in luck. When i bought the second book i realized who was on the cover. It was he, the one i am most like. Intellegence, stealth, good looks(heheh) and a desire for anything sweet. People at school call me L as well. Till next time!!!!^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:32 pm
i actually didn't like L much when he appeared. He seemed creepy but once his personality unfolded, i started to like him more as a favorite character
SPOILER:
but after he died i started becoming a fangirl of his lmao  

DeathOrCake

Sayuri Shichiyou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:16 pm
I started to like him when he first appeared in manga. I thought he was cool then, but later on I thought he was adorable instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 pm
Poll: Both. They are both awesome and I enjoy Light killing all the time. xD

I started loving L the first time he was introduced in the hotel room the first time u got to see him in real.  

saiyoucho

Keyblades_R_Kool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:50 pm
I'd have to say the first chapter in the manga after he was introduced I loved his character... especially after his character started to develop more.
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:13 pm
I liked him whene you got to see him more...oh, and the candy and sweets!  

akaakashaboingboing

Kausu Akuma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:28 pm
i think i started likeing him when the first showed him meating the police officers, he jsut kept eating, such an original character razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:53 pm
I liked him when he started talking, but mostly when his eyebrows showed up and his expressions went beyond wide-eyed thoughtfulness.  

SCP-511

`McLaren

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 pm
I have to say, probably around episode six, with the police, when I first saw him.
Until then, I had a very small obsession with Light. But when I saw L... He became my favorite person every o 3o.
Lovely, darling~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:53 pm
I can't remember what I was doing, but I saw a picture of L and I wanted to know which anime or manga he was in. So, I typed in Death Note and discovered the manga and began to read little clips of it. When it came out, I could not wait until the 2nd volume because L automatically became my favorite character. He was so weird and different, much like me, so I just felt a connection. I only wish I was that smart. >> We both shared the love of sweets and we sit exactly the same. I just prefer him over Light.  

GoodbyexANDxSorry

Red Kasei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:51 pm
I liked L when he first appeared. You know, when he's hidden behind his computer. But I fell in love with him when he made a fool out of Kira (when Kira thought he killed L, but killed that criminal instead).

Then I went totally head over heels when I saw him as a whole! Kira can be a handsome adonis if he wants; L is unique and sooooo kawaii~!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:19 am
even before i had seen L, even before i had known much about him, i immediately liked him... i don't know why, i'm not usually that way... then i started watching death note, and i got really excited when he did that broadcast about kira... and when the police met him for the first time, i was practically squealing... he was THAT cute and adorable... then i just fell for him every time i see him... truly, i didn't make a mistake about liking him... heart heart heart  

SeraphicAssassin

cynicalpink130

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:06 pm
since i first started watching death note  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items