Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:23 am
"ah hey you scared off the possible prey. O yeh, usaully capture unless they are really grizzly and dont want to be taken down." He looked around,"well no point in going after him now, since hes probably transformed and hiding out somewhere" He sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:26 am
I've gotta keep running...before I transform... Jared thought frantically. People didn't think in werewolf form. They were animals. They were serial killers with the tools to do it. If he didn't get far enough, he would transform and go BACK after the hunters.
He turned another corner. The moonlight burned his back like acid, and he felt as if his emotions were melting away.
He HAD to get to the pack. And fast, too.  

Conbryo

jacobbill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:26 am
AresVerkaros
"ah hey you scared off the possible prey. O yeh, usaully capture unless they are really grizzly and dont want to be taken down.
"I would kill the werewolf even if he were my own father....."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:28 am
"Perhaps but they probably have family, might as well give them a chance" he pulled out a cig and lit it.  

Angelus Kyrios

jacobbill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:32 am
AresVerkaros
"Perhaps but they probably have family, might as well give them a chance" he pulled out a cig and lit it.
"They didn't give me a chance....Nor my mom or dad.......And they killed my girlfriend.....The only ones I spare are children.......And I work for the military.......So I have more than enough strength to take them all down......My only friends I have now are the moon.......The moon and my sword....."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:33 am
"Sob story, they killed my sister" He took a puff,"bad habits are indeed hard to break."  

Angelus Kyrios

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:34 am
Andrew saw his transformed son bounding towards him. He padded out to meet him and saw that he was panting like crazy.
He cocked his head. "What?"
Jared looked up at him angrily, amber eyes blazing. "Hunters. Two of them."
"Did they follow you?" Andrew asked.
"I don't know." Jared replied. "God, I hope they didn't."
Drew nudged his son inside the warehouse.
"Attention!" he howled. All the wolves in the warehouse looked up at him.
"Two hunters might potentially be coming. We must be prepared."
"We run, that's what we do." one of the younger pack members said.
"To where?" Drew shot back. "Besides, Two hunters is no match for twenty werewolves."
There were uncomfortable murmurings throughout the warehouse, but no open opposition.
"So now, we wait." Sandy said, and swished her red tail back and forth. "Let's hope they didn't follow him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:37 am
AresVerkaros
"Sob story, they killed my sister" He took a puff,"bad habits are indeed hard to break."
"........" Necro dropped the seveared head and crushed it with his foot. "I only kill children......When they know about my past......I can trust hunters.....But nobody else......" Necro's eyes turned red. "I.......Am like a werewolf......I transform........Into a corrupt soul......." Necro then turned itno his corrupt form. "I'm going to kill that werewolf we saw earlier....And no....I kill children.......Necro doesn't.......I am his darker side...." Necro walked. Following the footsteps and the smell of the werewolf.  

jacobbill

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:38 am
((Sorry, Got to go...I'll be back tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:40 am
He sighed again, "another crazy one, well I better come with might as well, could be more of those bastards stalking around you dont mind do you?" He reloaded his gun, he had special clips which he could use as a speed loader he usaully used 5 round clips, since 7 round clips were big and harder to reload with.  

Angelus Kyrios

jacobbill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:42 am
Necro stopped for a second. ".......I....Lost the tracks...." Necro transformed back and walked towards a military base.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:46 am
He sighed, "well im going to have another look around" he walked on in the general direction of where the werewolf went.  

Angelus Kyrios

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:48 am
Luna yawned as she pulled her dark hair up into a pony. Grabbing her cloak she slide it around her neck before picking up her sword the full moon flashing as it caught the metal. Sighing she opened her door and walked out her sapphire eyes seeming to gleam in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:03 am
((actually, I can stay on for about another ten minutes...))
Drew watched expectantly at the door to the warehouse. He had promised the Pack safety, and he wasn't about to let that go down the drain.
"Listen," he called back to the werewolves. "We'll find another warehouse. It's not safe here."  

Conbryo

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:13 am
Luna calmly walked the streets her cloak rustling behind her. Her eyes catching site of two men ahead of her. Checking her watch she could tell they were not werewolves being it already midnight.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff