Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:11 pm
Watching her instructer carefully she duplicated his attack."That one is one I could get used to."She said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:16 pm
((sorry i didnt answer,i was talking to my gf))"good work,now if you want to learn alot faster you could fight against me,i wont go easy on you,but i wont go too hard on you either"he said,getting into a battle stance  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:20 pm
((It's ok I gtg))

Nixa readied herself for the battle holdinf her stick lie she would a sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:23 pm
"hmmm,you seem ready to get beat!"he said as he jump attacked her,as he neared her head he pulled back "haha,were not allowed to hurt the recruits,but beleive me,if i had been able to,you woulda been dead,i work well with weak points,and theres one right on the side of your head"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:33 am
"I will watch for that then."Nixa said running at him swiftly her stick above her head ready to swing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:57 pm
"haha,you wont beat me but ill ive you a chance"he put his hands together and whispered a mantra,a blue aura appeared around him before she struck him"go ahead"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:10 am
((sorry i had to get off early yesterday))

"Well I wasn't planning to beat you."Nixa replied as she continued to swing the stick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:54 am
((its kewl,i just woke up))Glane then jumped up into the air and landed behind her,wispering two mantras,first another blue aura spell,this time for the new girl and then a fireball,straight at her "haha,dodge that one!"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:14 am
Rolling on the ground the fireball almost hit her."Hey no fair you have magic."Nixa complained getting back onto her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:18 am
"you wanna learn that now then?"Glane said,hopping out of the ring and heading for the small island to their left"the fireball is a little advanced,how bout we start off with lightning?"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:20 am
"Sure why not."Nixa replied as she to jumped over the fence running to catch up with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:24 am
"i guess i was wrong about you being quiet"he said,"now,your will power,something like mana,is how you cast spells,if youre losing will fast you wont be able to cast spells,so its better to know your strategy before you cast spells over and over,if you want to see something that is really cool,ill show you how to berserk later,even if it is a harder spell" he said as he reached the island"and here is how you summon the lightning"he then cast his hand out in front of him and a lightning bolt shot a straw dummy"well what do you think?"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:30 am
"That's pretty cool."Nixa replied going to the middle of the island."So I just put my hand out like this."She asked as she put her hand in front of her. Just as she did so she felt something tingle in her fingers and suddenly blue lightening shot forth at the straw dummy. Pulling her hand back quickly she could feel some of her energy disappear and quickly come back. Staring at her hand in amazement she smiled."Now this is something that is intresting to learn."She muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:34 am
"wicked,usually it takes a while for the new recruits to get into the hang of will powers,lets head off to the archery range before you surpass my abilities,okay?"Glane said,shooting down another straw dummy with a fireball"around here im the official bonfire lighter,the fireball is what i specialize in,but im not too bad at this either"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:38 am
Nixa laughed at this and began to follow him to the archery range her hand now feeling a little numb."Is your hand supposed to feel like this?"She asked staring down at her hand.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff