Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:57 pm
Andy smiled weakly. "Unfourtunately, I am unable to help." He said quietly. "You see, I too am lost." He shrugged. "It's no big deal, though."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 pm
Jami smiled. "Yeah. Most of them don't attack me. Well, the animals don't, but before I was attacked by a demon. Riven saved me." She smiled fondly, her eyes half-closed, remembering what happened.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:00 pm
"Oh. well evan if i did leave the forest i still would have no were to go So it dosn't really matter to me either. I'm ok with liveing in a forest." She said staying on the bright side of things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:02 pm
Aya blinked in surprise as he started heading in the direction that he thought was deeper. "Riven? Who's that...?"  

AyaSantres

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:04 pm
"Well, thats as good a reason as any..." He muttered. His reason for not caring was different. He didn't care what happened to him, and so being lost in a forest was no big deal. If he were to die, what of it? "Perhaps I'll see you later..." He turned and headed in another direction. He was soon lost from sight...

((Gotta go! See Y'all tomorrow!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:07 pm
Jami blinked again. "Oh that's right." She caught up to him and then frowned. She grabbed Aya's shoulders and turned him right. "There. That's deeper." Then, she smiled and whistled. It echoed a bit and then died. A rustling signaled the approach of Riven and a stag appeared. Jami's face broke into a smile and she hugged the stag's neck. "This, is Riven and that, is Roan." She pointed the the falcon asleep on Riven's horns. Stepping back, she looked at Aya's face for his reaction.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Rina watched him walk off. "Hmm this isent to good I need something to eat." She said looking for something to eat. ((brb i have to pee))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:09 pm
Aya approached the stag and knelt before it, looking directly into it's eyes. Most beasts would flee from his gaze, but a stag that was brave enough to protect it's comrade should have nothing to fear from him. "A pleasure, Riven."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Riven stared down at him and then looked away, deeper into the forest. A low bugle erupted from his throat and Jami laughed. "Riven said he can't talk because he would wake Roan. But he said it's a pleasure." The stag inclined his head a few inches, careful not to stir the falcon and licked Jami's face. "Are you hungry, Aya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:16 pm
Aya looked back up at Jami. "Yes. I am starving..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:18 pm
"Okay." She placed her hand on the ground, palm-up, and then raised it slowly. A bush followed her hand, growing red berries. "You can eat this for now. Then I'll go hunting. Is that alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:22 pm
Aya ran over to her, took her hand, and kissed the back of it. "Oh, you are a god-send... Fruit! I was afraid I'd have to eat more of that..." He shuddered. "Rabbit..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:25 pm
Jami blushed. "It's no problem. These berries aren't very filling. There are apples further in." She grabbed a handful of the red fruit for herself and popped them into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:28 pm
Aya snapped a brach of the bush straight off. It was covered in berries. "That's fine. I'm just glad to get something at all... Thank you so much..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Jami grinned. "Don't worry, being an elemental has a few perks." She grabbed a few leaves off from the branches and held them out to Riven. He lipped them off her palm and chewed them absentmindedly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff