Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Hunter's Tale [ACCEPTING! IN NEED OF DARK HAND MEMBERS!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to join this great adventure?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe? O.o
View Results

Laventhros Ormus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:41 pm
{Yes,Elven}

Thy left the building,Vilede at her side the second she passed the door. As for the man who was looking around,she paid no mind. Well,as long as he kept his mouth shut and said absolutly nothing.

As for where she went? To the local cafe,which happened to be the one Lao was at before he left on whatever mission he was on.She entered,letting Vilede come in as well.

Sitting down at the table she ordered a fruit salad and a large raw steak.Of course,she wasn't going to be eating the steak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:52 pm
"Lets see......go help repair buildings.....kill infested nest......find alcohol dealer.....Aww man these are so troublesome..."

Damien looks at the list for twenty minutes now and he still can't decide on a mission. He really needs the money to get through the rent. Clearing out the building is enough money. On the other hand hunting down the one that ran over the kid is enough money to pay two rents.

Wait a minute.....he ran over a kid? That's awful! Damien doesn't like the thought that someone would ran over a defenseless little kid. He ran out of the pub and ran to the west of the city. He's going to hunt down that criminal.

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:02 pm
"He's what?!"

Blade was on her way to the city to capture a wanted thief. Unfortunately she got a call from Big Boss' personal butler, saying that he's already captured by the hunter. Blade curses under her breathe.

"Damn those hunters....when will they ever learn that their ideals isn't true justice..."

"Don't worry Miss Blade. There will be another opportunity to punish him. Right now, you have a new mission. This just came in from the intelligence."

"What is it?"

"It appears that there's a hit and run situation. A cat demon is last seen at the Westbound Docks. Apparently he was drinking and driving, and hit a young girl at the Salazar Time Square..."

"Damn that cat demon....Alright, I'm on the job..."

Blade hangs up her phone. She's in the city heading over to the eastern side of the city. Now she's running to the opposite side to catch the criminal.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:24 pm
After a small meal for both her and Vilede,Thy decided to check the Missons board at the cafe.

To her suprise it had been updated at there was a few more missions."Oh,lucky me.."she chuckled and left the cafe,taking on teh Gargoyle extermination.

She supposed that she'd need some type of proof to finish the job,so she was glad she had brough her knife with her.

After a short walk from where she was currently she reached the Temple of Jupiter that was in the Northeast side of the city.

She didn't see anythign wrong with it,although no person strayed to close to it,nor was there anyone inside.

"Looks like a kill and collect mission ay boy?"she bend down and patted(sp) Vilede on his thick neck and sent him off into the neighboring buildings to kill the beasts.

At the moment she drew her bow and entered the Temple.

Imediatly she was attacked by one of the things from teh shaddows,which she responded by loosing three arrows into the beast at once. It crumpled over,a statue.

Shaking her head"This might get tedious.."she carved one of its hands off and put it into the bag she carried.

Then proceeded though the temple to dispatch the rest of them,and collect one of their hands.

When she was done,she went to the neighboring buildings to carve off the hands of all the ones Vilede had dealt with,which hadn't been many.

Satisfied with her work she left the building and went back to the Authorities. The same clerk was there.Good
She walked straight up to the clerk and dumped all of the hands right onto the desk"50 gargoyle hands,i'd like my payment now"The clerk stared at them and then looked at them closely. Nodding she paid Thy and looked at her"You can take them back now"

With a smirk Thy left"They're your problem now!"

Laventhros Ormus

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:29 pm
((Nuu....I had to repost everything because of a power outage. So sorry if it might be short, I don't feel like returning to my original message.... crying ))

Lao shugged off the feeling of fear when the elven female left his presence. He started to call out to her before he lost track of the woman, but he stopped himself, realizing that it would be best if he said nothing. After a slight feeling of worry, he smiled and headed in the direction of his next job.

As he walked onto the site of a nearly completed orphanage, he sighed and looked up at the street number. "This is the place, I'd better get to work." He said as he went into the building and began to do what a mix of other humans and construction robots were doing. Soon, most of the important work was finished and Lao went to the foreman to collect his pay. After a few complements and gracious thanks, he recieved his pay and slowly began to walk back to the pub he got his first job at.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 pm
[[lol it's alright. Don't worry about it xd ]]

Galathil stands on top of the a tall building, which has a great view of the Westbound Dock. He can see ships of all kinds passing through, minding their own business. It's been a while he has seen a beautiful ocean. The sound of ocean waves is a nice tune in his ears. He takes one deep breathe and then sighs.

"Salty, but somehow sweet. I love the smell of ocean water.."

The peace was soon interrupted by the sound of cars driving into an abandoned warehouse. He takes a sniff again and smiles.

"Alcohol...ah it's one of those drinks banned from Metropolis...But it used to be so popular back in my days...I think my Lord will be pleased if I bring some back..."

He spreads his wings and glides down to one of the warehouses.

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:57 pm
"Okay, what else is there?" Lao searched the board and he smiled, finally seeing something worth his talent. "A guy ran over a kid?! Now that's just wrong...I better teach this b*****d not to drink and drive...although I know that this job's gonna be taken by someone. I might as well try for it." Lao said as he went into the pub again, and applied for the job.

It was almost dawn and Lao was halfway to the docks as he ran on foot. He didn't want anyone to beat him to the punch, but it would seem that if he didn't kick it into high gear, he would be getting only the scraps of the job. After stopping for a moment, he opened his eyes again and his movements became three times faster than before. Eventually he reached the docks and saw a few cars drive into an abandoned warehouse. His eyes turned into a crimson red as he ran quietly to the side of the building, careful not to be seen. After hesitating for a moment, he snuck inside of the warehouse and looked at what was going on in silence.

((So, are you going to be taking the part of the criminal or do I have to do it?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:06 pm
Daigo Himazaki
"Okay, what else is there?" Lao searched the board and he smiled, finally seeing something worth his talent. "A guy ran over a kid?! Now that's just wrong...I better teach this b*****d not to drink and drive...although I know that this job's gonna be taken by someone. I might as well try for it." Lao said as he went into the pub again, and applied for the job.

It was almost dawn and Lao was halfway to the docks as he ran on foot. He didn't want anyone to beat him to the punch, but it would seem that if he didn't kick it into high gear, he would be getting only the scraps of the job. After stopping for a moment, he opened his eyes again and his movements became three times faster than before. Eventually he reached the docks and saw a few cars drive into an abandoned warehouse. His eyes turned into a crimson red as he ran quietly to the side of the building, careful not to be seen. After hesitating for a moment, he snuck inside of the warehouse and looked at what was going on in silence.

((So, are you going to be taking the part of the criminal or do I have to do it?))

[[Oh don't worry about that. I've got something else interesting in mind.... twisted have patience. I'll quickly make my post and you can make a response...]]  

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:15 pm
Galathil storms into the warehouse at ease and lands on top of a truck. He can see that it's a gang members of cat demons, and they were in a middle of a trade when Galathil interrupts their business. One of the cat demons looks up and growls at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

"I'm here to take those drinks...."

The cat demons just stood there and laugh. "You think you can just bust in here and take our alcohol!? I don't think so dude!"

They all took out their guns and aims at Galathil. He doens't look afraid, nor is he worried about the guns pointing at him. He just stood there and laugh. The cat demons just stared at him, looking rather puzzled and confused.

"What's so funny? Are you out of your minds?!"

Galathil stares at them with an evil grin. "No no no....but you will be.." The demons looked so pissed off and they're ready to fire. But just as they were about to pull the trigger, something went horribly wrong.

Galathil snaps his fingers and all of the sudden, they were surrounded by a green magical circle. They all looked around, and then at Galathil.

"What the hell is this!?"

"Your graveyard...."

All of a sudden, deformed zombies burst out of the ground with ease and grabs the nearest live food. The cat demons all screamed and tried shooting them down, but bullets seem to have no effect. The zombies would be shot done and seconds later they would get up and head over to the demons. Once the zombies grabs them, they bit their heads off.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:20 pm
"What is going on!?"
Lao saw what had happened and was both angry at the fact that he had to explain why the corpse of his target was missing a head, and amazed that this being could conjour up something like this with ease. He knew that he wouldn't have time to run, so he jumped out of the shadows and pointed at the mysterious necromancer. "You there! You are under arrest by order of Bouny Hunter, Lao-Shen Garuga! Come quietly or esle I will force you into submission." Realizing that this wasn't the smartest thing to do, he sighed as he kept his finger aimed at his new target. He scanned his target with unmoving eyes for a weakspot, but for some odd reason, one didn't show up, nor did any information on the suspect come up in any memory banks he downloaded from police computers.  

Daigo Himazaki

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:26 pm
Daigo Himazaki
"What is going on!?"
Lao saw what had happened and was both angry at the fact that he had to explain why the corpse of his target was missing a head, and amazed that this being could conjour up something like this with ease. He knew that he wouldn't have time to run, so he jumped out of the shadows and pointed at the mysterious necromancer. "You there! You are under arrest by order of Bouny Hunter, Lao-Shen Garuga! Come quietly or esle I will force you into submission." Realizing that this wasn't the smartest thing to do, he sighed as he kept his finger aimed at his new target. He scanned his target with unmoving eyes for a weakspot, but for some odd reason, one didn't show up, nor did any information on the suspect come up in any memory banks he downloaded from police computers.

While ten of his zombies were still having their feast, Galathil turns his head when he hears a voice of a new character. He glides off the truck and onto the ground. He tilts his head out of curiousity.

"Hmmm how interesting.....you have a very rare kind of life force. Oh my....you're a Cyborg. This is a first time I've seen one up close...I've read all about the cyborgs in my research..."

Galathil still keeps his distance from a bounty hunter name Lao. His raises his hand, ready to command his zombies for an upcoming battle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:31 pm
Damien pants as he places his hand on a wall of a building. He finally made it to the Docks and he's already exhausted. He haven't made this much exercise in a long while. Actually he never exercised at all because he's too damn lazy. The only reason why he's so fit because he takes on mission once in a while.

Damien looks up and sees that there's some kind of movement going on in one of the warehouses. He moves forward, until he sees a bright, green light. When it dies, he raises his eyebrow.

"What the hell is that?"

He slowly walks on, holding onto his hammer and his sword very tightly.

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Laventhros Ormus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:32 pm
Thy on the other hand had undertaken the same alcohol mission as Lao had. She was able to track them much easier back to the warehouse and arrived a bit before Galathil and Lao.

Unfortunatly just as she was about to jump down from the rafters this weird creature came from no where and started killing teh targets.

That wasn't good.

She was still hidden,using her racial talent to blend into any surroundings with the blink of an eye and render herself practically invisable.

She was also about to take down this person for killing the men before another person emerged"Elis's mind! Where are all these people comming form"she whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:34 pm
"Hmph...well get a good look, cause I'm the last thing you'll see before I haul your butt to jail." Lao got into a weird Muay Thai stance and prepared for the worst. "Hmm....this isn't good. I'm outnumbered and I don't think it will be easy taking these things out. But I do need that tune up..." Lao thought as he remained in his position, waiting to see what his opponent would do first before making any sudden moves himself. His eyes moved from one zombie to the next in a mix of worry and excitement, he was starting to get confused from all these mixed emotions, but shook it off as he got ready to defend from an attack.

((Edit))
((I gotta go, my mom is yelling at me an dI have summer school in the morning. crying But post anyways and I'll sneak on later. ^_^ ))  

Daigo Himazaki

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:37 pm
Laventhros Ormoni
Thy on the other hand had undertaken the same alcohol mission as Lao had. She was able to track them much easier back to the warehouse and arrived a bit before Galathil and Lao.

Unfortunatly just as she was about to jump down from the rafters this weird creature came from no where and started killing teh targets.

That wasn't good.

She was still hidden,using her racial talent to blend into any surroundings with the blink of an eye and render herself practically invisable.

She was also about to take down this person for killing the men before another person emerged"Elis's mind! Where are all these people comming form"she whispered.

EDIT: Damien sneaks into the warehouse and hid behind a cargo box, only to see a mob of zombies eating the flesh off the cat demons. He gasps out of horror.

"What the hell is this?"

He looks over and sees a demon simply standing there. He seems to be talking to a person opposite from him. "What the hell is going on...?"

He would charge in and try save these demons, but it is already too late. The zombies already got to them and almost all of them are already dead.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff