Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count.
  +1
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:49 am

Oh gracious. I hate dreams.
Alright, there's this kid at my school that I've known since sixth grade, and I don't talk to him as much anymore (don't worry, this leads to something). His name's Jordan, he used to be just kind of nerdy, and weird, but after a year or two turned scene (which was an improvement).

Well, last night (in my dream), I was at my mother's house. Her boyfriend came home about nine, had a few beers, sat in front of the TV. My mom got fed up with the rest of the kids, and retreated to her bedroom. Somehow I got in an argument with her boyfriend...he started yelling, he eventually hit me hard across the face, and threw something at me as I went out the door.
I started wandering around the city, not knowing where the crap I was going (I really don't know that city). I ran into Jordan. Him and his friends took me to his place. Next thing I remember is I had gone to sleep on the living room floor and woke up next to him.

Freaky.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:08 pm
O.o

Yes, I had a dream that I was out in like.....some hick a** place with cows and grass everywhere. There was a bowling alley there, in the middle of everything...weird. I was with my boyfriend and it was dark and then he just said he never wanted to hurt me but he had to leave me for Jessica Simpson. I was like....so sad. I acually woke up crying. How lame am I?

confused

Tarra I am

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:12 pm
I almost never have dreams. I have insomnia and my sleep cycle is all out of whack so I don't spend enough time in REM sleep most nights. At least I think that's it.. I've had the whole sleep cycle thing explained to me before but I forget.

When I was younger, like 7-14, I used to have this recurring nightmare where my Mum, sister and I would drive up this big windy mountain on our way to a castle (typical dracula style, of course). But on the way my Mum would always say we needed to pull over. So we'd stop at this bay at the side of the road with a little garden and scarecrow. My Mum would start tending to the garden while my sister and I stayed in the car. Then the scarecrow would come alive (Ooh, scary) and pick up a shovel and start hitting my Mum. That's when I'd realise we were locked in the car and my sister and I would sit and watch my Mother be beaten to death. Then the scarecrow would try and break open the door to get to us by setting it on fire (because of course that's how you break a car door open). Usually I'd wake up around this point. Sometimes the dream would go further by what happened after that would always vary.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:02 am
xLIZA
I almost never have dreams. I have insomnia and my sleep cycle is all out of whack so I don't spend enough time in REM sleep most nights. At least I think that's it.. I've had the whole sleep cycle thing explained to me before but I forget.

When I was younger, like 7-14, I used to have this recurring nightmare where my Mum, sister and I would drive up this big windy mountain on our way to a castle (typical dracula style, of course). But on the way my Mum would always say we needed to pull over. So we'd stop at this bay at the side of the road with a little garden and scarecrow. My Mum would start tending to the garden while my sister and I stayed in the car. Then the scarecrow would come alive (Ooh, scary) and pick up a shovel and start hitting my Mum. That's when I'd realise we were locked in the car and my sister and I would sit and watch my Mother be beaten to death. Then the scarecrow would try and break open the door to get to us by setting it on fire (because of course that's how you break a car door open). Usually I'd wake up around this point. Sometimes the dream would go further by what happened after that would always vary.

wierd :s

i had a dream a few nights ago where trey cool killed me because i told him greenday sucked xp

i woke up in my bathroom :l  

Jipple

jrat123456

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:41 pm
erm my weirdest dream i've ever had (that i remember) was ... i was outside playing with some rocks and out of nowhere a bunch of witches come and fly around and start zapping every one so they became witches too..and i noticed it was the end of the world .. me being the last person alive so i ate a rock and killed myself stare ... there was another one where i was in my bathroom and my mom walked in crying and sat on the toilet bowl and said "i'm sorry" and i was wondering for wat ..but then a witch came in (yes i know my dreams have alot of witches in them but this is like when i was 7 .. dont ask me how i even remember them) and had a crystal and put it to my forhead and i felt weaker and weaker and i cried for help but my mom just sat there crying telling me she couldn't help.. it was wired.. im sure u guys had much worse dreams xp  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games