Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:22 pm
"Will you be taking Dragon riding class?" she asked, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:24 pm
"I was thinking about it but i'm still not sure on everything." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:25 pm
i walk over to rina and i sit in a chair and lifted her leg to where her ankle was in my lap i took out a small pouch nad i opened it and sprinkled green powder on it and wrapped it with a bandage "that should make the pain fade if not go away completely"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:25 pm
"Well..If I can take you outside and show you something..." She asked, smiling still.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:29 pm
Atamous
i walk over to rina and i sit in a chair and lifted her leg to where her ankle was in my lap i took out a small pouch nad i opened it and sprinkled green powder on it and wrapped it with a bandage "that should make the pain fade if not go away completely"

Rna blushed when he grabbed her leg to heal her ankel. "Umm Thanks." she said then looked over to Alena. "Sure you can show me something." She said and made a shy smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:34 pm
"Alright. Follow me." she said as she got up, she walked outside where and out in the field's as she whistles a bit. After a few minutes a Roar could be heard as a gigantic Blue dragon roared, flying over head.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:36 pm
i sit at the entrance waiting for the students and staff to arrive and watching rina go try it shes close to your age and she is pretty try for it shut up dark its none of your concern i smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:36 pm
Rina followed herd the roar and got a bit scared. Her eas folded down slitly. She stayed close to Alena  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:39 pm
Jack landed near the two, looking at Rina he then put his attention to Alena. After awhile it seemed like he nodded.
"Come on." she said as she lead her on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:41 pm
B-but i'm scared of hieghts! She thought as she got on Jack's back a bit scared.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:44 pm
((brb ok I have to clean my room i'll be quik!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:45 pm
"Hang on tight," Alena said as she put her mask on her mouth again. She had asthma and it was hard for her to breath when she was in the air.
She took Jack's rains as he Roared, taking off.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:48 pm
Rina hung on very tight. sared she was going to fall. Oh my.....I hate hights!! She thought looking around though looking down on everything was kool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:51 pm
atamous's black wings unfolded and he flew up next to them smiling "nice weather we are having huh!!!!" he smiles as he spun around them  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:52 pm
Rina looked at his wings then at him Amazing. She thought trying to make it look like she wasent scared.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff