Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Comatose (Full: Feel Free to Lurk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Joining!
  Reading ^w^
  Lurking...
View Results

The Horologist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:53 pm
"I'm afraid so yes, but we've started non the less." He said welcoming her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:00 pm
"Oh.. So as I was saying... We were called here because?" She asked Orion.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:04 pm
"We fear there has been a massive breach of our border pretaining to the attack on the Eastern border. You, Alena and myself are to lead a search in the city for any more evidence that will hopefully tell use what kind of demon and how many have entered the city. The others are invited along as well.
Since you are the Arch Angel you will be the second in command during the sweep of Ilium." Orion informed her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:14 pm
"Very well." She repiled. "Shall I get some extra soliders ready now, or do we wait until Alena comes first?"

[[You should PM Elvira_Cross warning her that if she doesn't post or something you'll take her position away. Something like that.]]  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:21 pm
"We should wait for her." He said nodding. "Will you be joining us as well?" He asked Vincent and Akriel.

((I have, but she hasn't logged in since the 14. I'll wait until Saturday and if she hasn't received it I may cut her-or just work it into the stroyline.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:36 pm
Vincent looked back at orion, after his deep stare at Luna. "What...umm yea...sure ill join you why not?" His eyes shot around and he looked embarrassed.  

Under_Siege32

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:38 pm
"Okay then." Luna said agreeing with him. "What are we going to do while we wait then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:44 pm
"Well besides the location of the attack, does anyone know a place of interest where the culprits may be hiding?" He asked leaning his chin on the back of his hand.  

The Horologist

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:46 pm
Vincent laughed. "Well, this was very organized and planned out huh? No orders or instructions from anyone to as where they may be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:48 pm
"No. After leaving the whole block in confusuion and the building half destroyed, they seemed to have completely dissapeared. Thanks to Luna Ilium was quickly locked down and since then nothing has been reported."  

The Horologist

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:50 pm
Luna started thinking. "They could be anywhere. We don't even know if the demons can disguse themselves as humans,or turn into animals." She said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:51 pm
"Not many demons like that exist anymore..." Orion said to the side.  

The Horologist

The Horologist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:56 pm
((I have to go for a while, I'll be back later~♪))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:56 pm
"You never know Orion. They could've repopulated, but even if there wasn't any demons like that anymore, they can still hide underground or in the forest." She said resting her chin on her hand. "There's alot of places we have to look."  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:57 pm
Kunnai
((I have to go for a while, I'll be back later~♪))
[[Bye see you later then xp ]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces