Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Ichigori Academy (OPEN!!! ^_^ Needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How does it look?
  Meh, pretty good.
  Great Job^^
  I don't like it...
  It Sucks!!!
View Results

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Andy set his book down on the floor and stood up. There were no classes for a while, and there was nothing to do. He decided to go for a walk around the grounds. He left the dorms and headed outside. The place was almost deserted, and quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Kumi lowered her head feeling very alone and felt it was a bad idea to have come here in the first place."Ohhh....I feel so lsot..."she whimpered to herself. She hated the feeling of lonlines that would take over so easily. She figured it was from her human side and possibly her demon side as well.  

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:05 pm
As Andy walked along, he saw a girl. She looked lost and upset. He walked over to her. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:10 pm
Kumi lifted her head and looked up at him and blinked her big brown eyes and tilted her head."Umm...I..i think so....I just...dont thin ki should be here.."she said softly looking down. "This place is so huge and diferent from where I came from...I just dont feel like I belong here....Im sorry..."she said."Im new here..." She then lifted her head and offered her hand and smiled a bit."Im Kumi...Kumi Koda."she said sweetly.  

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Andy shook her hand and smiled. "It's Nice to meet you, Kumi." He replied amiably. "I'm sure you'll fit in. If you want, I can show you around." Offered Andy. "I'm Andrew Kazehebi, but, uh, you can call me Andy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:17 pm
Kumi felt a bit better and smiled and nodded."Okay^^ That would be great."she said and slung her backpack around her shoulder. She suddenly felt a whole lot more comfortable and felt like she had maybe made a friend for the first time in a looong time.  

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Andy gestured towards the building that he had just left. "The dorms are over there." He explained cheerfully. "You can go get settled in. Which dorm are you in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:22 pm
Kumi thought and pulled out a small paper and read it over and blinkd."Uhhmmmm....dorm five, it says here..."she said pointing to it. She looked u at him and smiled."Can you show me where it is?"she asked.  

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Andy nodded energetically. "Sure, follow me." He walked to the dorm building and opened the door. He stopped and held the door for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Kumi smiled and walked in and waitied for him and then looked around."Wow...its bigger than I thought..."she said and she smiled at him. "So what are you exactly? Like...your race?"she asked curiously.  

Baby Coquette

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:40 pm
Ayane went to the Cafeteria. She sat at a Empty table..."Ha..It's sooOOOOO BORING DURING SCHOOL HOURS!" She screamed. "oops."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:44 pm
Andy looked at Kumi, a little bit startled. "I'm, uh..... Half-Angel" He muttered. "Why do you ask?"

((Sorry I took so long, my comp was acting up. Man, i hope we get more peeps...))  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:44 pm
Kumi smiled."Just curious...Im half angel too..."she said and smiled."My other half is demon and human..."she said and giggled."Its not a mix you normally hear of I guess..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:05 pm
"That is an odd combination.... How did that work out?" Andy had a sinking feeling that the answer wouldn't be pleasant...  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:13 pm
Well...my father was birthed from a human woman and a demon man...well...the demon raed her...and then my mother was an angel...literally...my mother and father met and fell in love...but...they died together...I never found out why or how...so...ya...but I'm glad they stayed with eachother until the very end...my dad was half a fire demon ya know?"she said and smiled cheerfully." He was amazing...and my mother, she could heal anything...I love them so much...and I miss them lots..."she said and looked down. "I hope they're proud of me..."she said tears welling up in her eyes.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff