Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Help decipher lyrics. (OF THE NEW SONG!!! =D) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the song?
  Yes
  Kind of
  No
  Not sure / waiting to hear better quality version
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:45 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh, I don't have that xp

You should totally get it! It's fun. It's not a popularity contest like MySpace, and there isnt as much drama. It's more simple, too, and it doesnt need as much attention.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:50 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
Wow. Thats so "mellow" compared to the album, no? Ryan wasnt kidding when he said it was going to be a "love story" and a "fairytale for adults." xd I think I like it...it's just going to take a while to adjust from "techno pop" to...this...xD

I agree with all the lyrics you posted, Poly. Those sound right to me.

This reminds me of like...Aladdin. Or a Disney princess movie.
"A fairy tale for adults"? That's so funny, that was one a line in a review for Pan's Labyrith. Eh, whatever, I love Pan's Labyrith! ^^

Hmm, really? That's a funny quinkydink. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:38 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh, I don't have that xp

You should totally get it! It's fun. It's not a popularity contest like MySpace, and there isnt as much drama. It's more simple, too, and it doesnt need as much attention.

=o you have facebook, too? Can I add you?? mrgreen

Like `PrimeRib said, less drama...the only thing I don't like is when it e-mails me saying that I have a message and I'm right there reading it. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:47 pm
XBelievingxisxLyingX
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh, I don't have that xp

Like `PrimeRib said, less drama...the only thing I don't like is when it e-mails me saying that I have a message and I'm right there reading it. xp

Yeah, sure. What's your name?

Oh, haha. That annoys me too. But I think theres a way to turn that off. Like, when you join, it asks you if you want to recieve e-mails when something updates.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:04 pm
`PrimeRib
XBelievingxisxLyingX
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh, I don't have that xp

Oh, haha. That annoys me too. But I think theres a way to turn that off. Like, when you join, it asks you if you want to recieve e-mails when something updates.

'tis Kelsey R. mrgreen
yeahhh...I realized that too, but then when you're gone for a long time it comes in handy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:46 pm
XBelievingxisxLyingX
`PrimeRib
XBelievingxisxLyingX
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh, I don't have that xp

'tis Kelsey R. mrgreen
yeahhh...I realized that too, but then when you're gone for a long time it comes in handy.

Kelsey R. came up with 500+ different names. eek I think you're going to have to specify. xD You can PM me it if you want to.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas