Reply Roleplaying
-Arena- Learn to Fight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:56 pm
"oh really?" the young samurai was actually handstanding on top of Redrum's head without him noticing or feeling anything. He somersaulted from his head and swung his wooden geta foot towards Redrum's face followed by a strike from his blade from above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:59 am
Name: Chris
race: sanghelli
weapons: plasma rifle, energy sword
Bio: Chris is an alien from an unknown planet, he discriminates against most humans and anything tthat looks like a human, he is strong and taller than most humans, if it looks like a human its inferior.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(can i join?)  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:30 pm
"Like I said..."
He bent down completely and rolled to the side.Both attacks missing.
He had left the moloctov were he once stood,under the samurai.
Then he dropped the grenade on the other hand.
He rolled a couple more then took out his uzi,stuck on his leggings.
"...bad idea.."
Then he shot the moloctov,dispering burning shreads everywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:26 pm
When the area exploded, there was also a slight tinker in the sky. The whole area where the young samurai once stood was in flames. when the smoke cleared, there was nothing but a big hole. the whole area smoked too. There was that same tinker in the sky again.....and all Redrum could see in the smoke was a wakizashi coming down on his head  

HaJoeKen

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 am
)

"Smart boy...you can dodge explosions...you deserve a big hand of applause."
Quickly extending his arms,redrum clapped,aiming it directly at the wakizashi.
When his hands collided together an abrupt explosion rushed foward,this he called Boomers.
His hands were rigged with a device that with an abrupt contact it would explode foward,thus going 'boom'.
It would also send a shock wave.

(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:59 pm
The wakizashi flew about, upwards, as if it was a useless attempt of attacking him by a sowrd throw. Suddenly, the young samurai emerged from the ground before him with his spinning blade of chi churning through the ground, which helped him repel the shockwave, and with the blade he tries to slash at Redrum. Up in the air a few feet he quickly grabbed his wakizashi and came down on Redrum with double sword slashes from both his blades. "My my what dangerous hands you have...no...more like dangerous arsenal" he said teasingly, with a childish nature  

HaJoeKen

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:06 am
)

He would jjust let himself get slashed.
A huge gap on his chest.
And the slashes from the sword strikes from above were almost cutting him in half.
He kneeled on the ground.
"It's over...."
Then he got up,struggling.
But to a suprise,there werent anymore sword marks on him.
He regenerated.
ZOMG!!
"...you cant beat a regenerator with silly swords."
Then he took of his coat,which slammed on the ground with much force,it was very heavy.
His chest area was covered by some kind of plastic.
"Bring it on boy..."

(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:35 am
Aya watched the fight with something close to interest. His blood red eyes took in every detail of their stances, their styles. It was surprising to see the wounds close, but the strange substance that now covered him was much more so. "Odd..." He said to himself.  

AyaSantres

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:12 pm
"...you gotta be kiddin' me...." he made a funny face and sweatdropped comedically as he looked at his opponent. "I'm clearly at a disadvantage here now...." he sheathed his wakizashi and closed his eyes. He seemed as though he's lost hope....he suddenly looked at his opponent with a smirk. "....how fun." he said as he took iaijutsu stance. He dashed towards Redrum with amazing speed, his katana still sheathed, then, with a quick hop to the side, he sidesteps to his left and spins to strike him with a spinning cross slash to his back followed by a spinning jump kick to the head  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:37 am
)

As Redrum was kicked on the back and was about to be kicked in the head.
Only two words crossed his lips.
"You....Fail."
At the raise of his fist.
He had a small box on it.
With a button.
A red button,Beware of the red button.
He pushed it and : Silence.
A microsecond after activation of the red button.
Redrum Exploded.
And not exploded like,boom he's gone.
He exploded as in an explosion originating from his torso area exploded outward.
At the range the young samurai was,this blast would be chatastrophic.
Boom Mutha Trucka

(

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:44 am
Aya seemed to materliaize out of thin air in front of the blast, his arms crossed in front of him. A thin black material formed in front of him, diverting the blast all around him. The shield disappeared once the attack stopped, and black marks where the blast had burned covered the arena.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:23 pm
)

When the smoke completely disappeared.
Redrum walked right in the middle of the black scaroch mark he'd made.
The blast sent him back a couple of feet in the air.
"Cough....damn that swordsman cant be conscious now.."

(

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:58 pm
The young samurai layed on the ground after the explosion, a couple feet away. He was scorched badly, his yukata torn......but a strong chi was still surrounding him....he struggled to get up, grunting, but still hasn't even got to his knees "I-I-I hate.....it when peo...p-p-ple.....try to end the fight-t-t so quick.........like that......" Chi was surrounding his body. He was use to dealing with those of modern weaponry, especially an explosive. He took great damage, but he forcefully dispelled his chi at the last second form the explosion to reduce damage, especially somewhere near as fatal a range as what he suffered. "That's...one...angry.....fighter..." he smirked weakly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:25 pm
((Are you people even listening to me? I just directly effected the fight... ANd NEITHER OF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION!!!))  

AyaSantres

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:51 pm
)

Redrum coughed and groaned.
"Why cant you give up samurai?You're badly hurt.You can barely stand.Throw in the towel....One more blast and you'll probably DIE!"
Then he turned,just to see another person smack dab in the freakin middle.
"Who the hell are you?"

(Actually, Aya , you just got infront of the blast...and I cant just attack you after an explosion i'm recovering from...alas...i just saw you XD)

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff