Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
I Will Meet You After Twilight*Vampire RP*{Need Boys} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!! Joining right now!!!
  No....! Its so boring about to go to sleep...... *Yawn*
  Who really cares?
View Results

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:02 pm
((Damnit! >.< I knew one of them was. *sighs* Now I have a headache..))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:25 pm
[[Well it is easly confusing when you are playing two guys! Elvira_Cross if she messes up please tell her! Thank you!]]

Sara looked up she had felt eyes on her, but when she glanced around her she could not see anybody. Must be my imagination. She told herself resuringly. It was very late at night, but she did not want to go home at the moment. Getting up she walked out to the street. She could see fine with the full moon's light. Her purple hair glemed in the darkness like a gem. She had her skeet book under her arm. She was drawing a man that she felt like she knew, again. She always drew him no matter what she started off drawing.

Drew saw a girl before him. She was siting infront of the fauntain. She smelled like Hope. The tears were going down his cheeks now. Has she came back? Is she here forever to be with me? Oh Hope! The quesions were flying around in his mind. He started to do get up and go to her, but he desided that he should tell his brothers first. He slipped away slightly into the night. He felt complete now that he new where Hope was. The moonlight glemed of his black hair as he walked towards the manation.  

RuayHigirashi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:43 am
Alex walked through the garden, twisting the dried rose in her fingers. She hummed quietly to herself as she walked, pausing every so often to pull out a weed or to water a plant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:49 am
As they walked down the dark empty street, Noah heard humming. It was a beautiful tune that he was sure he'd heard before, but he couldn't for the afterlife of him think where. he took a note of where he was and what direction it was coming from. He would investigate this once he was sure that his brother was ok  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:10 am
Alex's humming turned into singing. She let her voice carry out the sad notes that changed to happy, then back to sad ones again. Suddenly a strong image of Noah burst into her mind clearly. She paused and a small gasp escaped her lips, followed by a single tear. Who was that man?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:12 pm
Noah froze, the humming had turned to singing, his eyes flared open, he knew where he'd heard that song before now. It was the song Alex used to sing while she was walking. As the words echoed in his ears in his mind a memory was triggered.

~Memory~

Noah was walking down a forest path, Alex was dancing around singing.

"Don't you ever run out of energy?" Noah laughed. In answer Alex grabbed his arm and started skipping through the forest, dragging him with her.

"What's the matter?" She teased, "Too spirited for you". She laughed as she stumbled, Noah catching her an inch off the ground.

"Maybe that's the reason I love you so much" He answered softly.

~Memory ends~

Noah turned to his brother. "Do not think me rude, but I'm afraid I'll have to leave, I hope to see you around, we have much to catch up on". With that he flew off into the night sky, searching for the source of the singing.

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:03 pm
Alex shivered, a strange memory come to her mind. It seemed familiar and yet she had no idea what it was. She had a funny feeling that someone was looking for her. But who could it be, and why?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:40 pm
The singing faded and stopped, Noah had been so close. But then he began to think. What if she didn't recognize me? how would she react if a man she didnt recognize came and told her that they had been lovers in a past life? I'm such an idiot. I almost ran into what could have been a terrible mess He took a deep breath and leapt up onto the rooftops, landing noiselessly, he jump from rooftop to rootop, searching for signs of life. Finally he found it, in fact he almost missed it as he leapt around a corner. Standing in the garden below where he now stood, was a young girl with dark hair. noah couldnt make out if it was her or not from where he was crouching, hidden behind a chimney pot.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:44 pm
Alex turned around. "Who's there?" She asked, feeling excited and scared at the same time. She barely noticed the dark figure up above her, but when she spotted it, she took a wary step towards it. She looked deeper at the figure and began spotting facial features. It was that man... but who was he?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:47 pm
Noah was snapped out a a trance, he'd been spotted. Deciding he wasn't ready for another reunion tonoght he did a backflip, landing in a smal alleyway seperating two house and ran off into the night  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:51 pm
"Wait!" Alex's hand reached out in the night air. She felt somewhat defeated, but not sure why. "Come back!" Why did he leave? She wanted to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:59 pm
Noah stopped at the edge of town, gasping for breath. It was unusual for him, he could run for miles without breaking a sweat. The minute that girl had turned around he knew, and hearing her voice as clear as a summer's noon. There was no mistaking it, she had to be Alex. Noah slumped down against a large boulder that sat at the left of the city entrance. What am I going to do?  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:12 pm
She was determined to find him. Alex slipped through the gate and held up the skirt of her dress to run easily. She ran through the alleyways and past a few sinister looking people. Reaching the entrance of the city, she tripped on a root sticking out of the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:16 pm
Out the corner of his eye Noah saw a silhouette run down the street, As she passed him she tripped on a tree root, in the blink of an eye Noah jumped forward and caught her. Are you all right ma'am? he asked politely  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:22 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine," she said, blinking a few times and looking up into his face. Floods of memories rushed through her head, she wasn't sure if she recognized them or not. "I think I know you," she said quietly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff