Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Future Samurai Vs. Future Ninja Vs. Farmer?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Ninja
  Samurai
  Farmer
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:57 pm
She dodged all his kicks that were sent at her and jumped skillfully into a tree nearby. Luna then looked to her opponent Kane.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:01 pm
He stopped kicking for a moment and stood in a flamingo stance, his hands still in his pockets. "Not bad! Although you have to be the cutest ninja I've seen in a while, you're not much when it comes to attacking." Kane said extending his leg out in her direction and smiling. "Come on, how about you stop playing around and show me what ya got, girly?"  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:08 pm
Flipping out of the tree she pointed her sword at his chest."I could kill you now you know but that would be a waste of a good lackey."She said with a small smile her violet eyes flashing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:15 pm
"Ah, but how can you kill me when you can't even hit me?" Kane said with a smile. "And besides...." Kane's body began to dissolve slowly and dissapear into the wind. Suddenly, two Katar blades were close to the girl's neck and Kane's soft laughter could be heard behind her. "I'm not just some no-name ninja. It takes a lot more to take me out."  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:24 pm
Luna smiled as she kicked the blades from her neck."Well I'm not famous only well known."She answered going to the middle of the clearing her ears listening for any movement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Kane jumped away from her and put his blades away, then slowly put his hands into his pockets. "Well, then show me how well known you are! I'm starting to get bored over here." He yawned slightly and chuckled a little.  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:34 pm
Luna now seeing him attacked him her Katana slicing at his stomach. Her blade hitting his skin making a shallow gash.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:48 pm
Kane jumped back a little too late, and held his stomach, and glared at her. "Big mistake, now I'm not gonna be able to take it easy on you..." Kane said as he drew his Katar blades and got in a weird, drunken-like stance that was similar to Drunken Boxing. "But I will give you props on your first attack, if I hadn't have moved when I did..."  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Luna readied for another attack her mind racing as she plotted her next move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:07 pm
Kane's eyes slowly closed and he ran at her again, this time, swinging wild, but suprisingly accurate swings towards the area of the chest and face of his opponent. He felt two connections of flesh with his blades and jumped back before she had a chance to do anything too devestating to him.  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:22 pm
In the little scruff she had been cut on her face and sword arm which had moved in the path of the sword as to block. In return she had given him a wide cut on his forearm. Blood dripped from her cheek as she flew at him going at inhuman speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:41 pm
He looked at the cut and held the Katars outward as he ran at her, using the same amout of speed she used. His face was serious as he slid under her and did a scissor-like slash at her legs in an attempt to knock her off-balance.  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:51 pm
Almost falling onto the ground she rolled and landed on her knees. Rising to her feet you could see a series of cuts where the sword had gotten her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:03 pm
Kane smiled as he jumped up and ran at her again, but this time, he tackled her and pinned the girl to the ground. "You know, I think you'd look cute in a little maid outfit. How well can you clean anyways?" He said as he smiled warmly at her.

((This is my last post...I have some stuff on my mind and I just want to go to sleep...))  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 pm
((mk good night))

This agitated Luna."Oh now its a maid let me guess next its going to be slave right."She muttered uder her breath before pushing him off her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff