Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:55 pm
((b back in a half hour))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:03 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie laughed "Your point?" she said kissing him softly again. She pulled back and smiled, she was really glad she got that off her chest. Thank you Cassy she thought to herself and leaned her head on Lov's shoulder as she sighed and closed her eyes.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:16 pm
User Image
+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

((First Post so...))
Justin woke up in his bed,drenched in sweat. He panted hard and looked around his room,Linkin Park and Other rock band posters on his wall. "Another dream..." he panted,wiping his face and walking to his closet. There he put on a black T-shirt and some baggy jeans with a studded wristband and black and white Nikes. "Mom! I'm going out!" he yelled towards his mother's room. Then he grabbed a bagel and headed out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:20 pm
Keroyua
User Image
+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

((First Post so...))
Justin woke up in his bed,drenched in sweat. He panted hard and looked around his room,Linkin Park and Other rock band posters on his wall. "Another dream..." he panted,wiping his face and walking to his closet. There he put on a black T-shirt and some baggy jeans with a studded wristband and black and white Nikes. "Mom! I'm going out!" he yelled towards his mother's room. Then he grabbed a bagel and headed out.
((-cough- Kero?

Setting, and time

June 15. 11:00am.

Everyone is starting to arrive at the cabin. =P))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Lovie tilted Collies head up with his finger and kissed her gentlely on the lips.He squeezed her hand softly. He smiled. He was so happy. He could just go run 5 miles.

Cassy sat on the couch full of sushi. SHe wondered when Justin was gonna get here. Justin was her crush. He was just so cute and nice. She sighed thinking about it. She wondered if her crushing on Justin was as obvious as Lovie liking colie  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
Keroyua
User Image
+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

((First Post so...))
((-cough- Kero?

Setting, and time

((I know...He's headed there now...))  

iK3RO

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:23 pm
Keroyua
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
Keroyua
User Image
+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

((First Post so...))
((-cough- Kero?

Setting, and time

((I know...He's headed there now...))
OH! duh xD i so know that SHHHHHHH sorry =P))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:28 pm
Roxy kept her eyes on the road as she picked up her phone. "Mom, hi." Pause. "Yea, I'm almost there." Another pause. "Don't worry I won't kill myself, unless I keep talking to you while driving." Roxy laughed and said a quick 'bye' and 'love you' before hanging up and through her cell in the passanger seat. She pulled up and got out of her car, grabbing her purse, keys, and her duffle bag. She walked to the door and opened it, stepping in she noticed no one was there, at least looked like it. "Hello?"  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:28 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie smiled, standing up without letting go of his hand she smiled. "Off to the living room to wait for people?" she asked him. “This summer is going to be so great” she said smiling brightly. She was so excited, a cabin with all of her all-time best friends, and she had just told Lov how she felt about him, and he liked her back, she was so excited she just wanted to scream, but she didn’t of course.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:29 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin headed for the cabin in his Motorcycle and made it there in about 5 minutes. Then he grabbed his backpack and headed for the door,then knocked on it. "My name starts with a J if you don't know me.." he said with a smirk.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Lovie smiled and hopped off the counter and followed behind Collie into the living room. He couldn't help but check out her a**. He just wanted to squeeze it. But he shook his head and went back to walking.

Cassy jumped off the couch and ran to the door. SHe opened it and saw Justin. SHe hugged him ."Justin!" SHe said smiling. " Its been sooooo boring without you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled. "Nice to see someone missed me.." he said with a smile and a hug back.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:39 pm
Cassy smiled. She pulled away from the hugg. She took his hand in hers and led him inside. " Did you see my brother out there?" She asked looking at him her dark brown eyes shining a little in the light.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:45 pm
Roxy giggled lightly, What dorks.. She smiled and made her way to the couch. She plopped herself down and took out her iPod, turning on some music to keep her occupied for a while. It was low enough encase someone starting talking to her. Her foot tapped to the beat and she just watched, like a silent movie.  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:46 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin shook his head and hopped onto the couch. "How is Lovie anyways?" he asked.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff