Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
knowing our members info. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:28 pm
Devin_777
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777
i have some updates, i like anime, manga alittle more, i hate rap, im atheist, dont like gays, im not afraid to show that some supposedly only girl things r okay for guys, kinda like my heart tatoo. if i think of more i will post it.

I don't like rap either.
I love anime and manga. biggrin

cool, i dont see how people can like rap.

I do like a bit of rap though, but that's only some parts in Linkin Park.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:06 pm
Devin_777
Pink Plastic Ninja
Devin_777
i have some updates, i like anime, manga alittle more, i hate rap, im atheist, dont like gays, im not afraid to show that some supposedly only girl things r okay for guys, kinda like my heart tatoo. if i think of more i will post it.

User Image Why do you dislike gay people? I'm not going to attack you for it or anything, I'm just curious as to why. I like hearing other people's opinions on things sometimes.

i dont know it just something about them, like i can stand them but there not people i would want to put up with alot.
if you want i could erase that part.

User Image Nah, it's fine. I'm not going to like, take away your right to voice your opinion. XD  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:08 pm
Real name: Lisa... and that's all your gonna get, you moochers. D:<
Location: Southern New Jersey. Y'know... the area with an inability to say "water" properly.
Likes: Drawing, cartoons, destroying G.U.'s canon, yaoi, yuri, crack pairings for the most part, the internets, cosplaying, reading, Scudelia Electro (and therefore Shokichi Ishida) and stuff. I... dunno.
Dislikes: Chatspeak (the "LOL"s in G.U. make me cry on the inside), spoilers, people who yell at video games, InuYasha and its fangirls, when my sewing machine mysteriously explodes, people who are unable to read simple descriptions, mass-faving on D*A with no comment whatsoever, and... uh... more? 8D;
Hobbies: Drawing, procrastinating, cosplaying, pretending to be working on my story when I really haven't touched it since January, working on comics but losing interest halfway through, the usual...
Things i would seriously die for to protect: *insert cheesy superhero-esque line here*
Things i would love to kill/destroy: Dunno...
Random: ... 8D I'm listening to the Winnie the Pooh theme right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 pm
Eruravenne
Wow, Pink Plastic Ninja will totally dislike me. xd Oh well. Even though not many people here know who the heck I am yet, here goes! I'm makin' up my own profile thinger.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120lb
Basic Appearance: Short, dark red hair (dyed, lol), blue-grey eyes, and super pale skin that I'm very proud and protective of.
Family: Four siblings and two parents.
Likes: Anime, manga, some American comics, some American cartoons, drawing, reading, pixel dolling, tiny dogs, boys who wear glasses, archaeoloy, quantum mechanics, innocent romance, cats, video games, techno music, rabbits, coloring books, J-Rock, bettas, cosplaying, and mice.
Dislikes: Most of Adult Swim original stuff on CN, idiotic humor, psycho liberals, psycho pro-choice people, stupid people, people in general, my job, female "rolemodels" who teach little girls to act like shopaholic Barbie clones, bees/wasps, people who think they are entitled to whatever they want because they're a "minority" or an "alternate lifestyle", arguements about beliefs.
Other Information: I am a conservative Libertarian who used to fully support the president, but thinks he's become a bit of a wuss lately... But I still don't like Bush-haters. I'm also an asexual, which means I have no interest what-so-ever in sex. I do like romance and I am attracted to boys, but not in a sexual way. And I'm also a Christian, but I don't believe in trying to force everyone else to be one, too. I'm pro-life. I was homeschooled from 6th grade on. I have a panic-inducing fear of bees and wasps, which is ironic because my name means bee... I'm a total Narutard without shame. xd Um... I can't think of anything else that's even remotely interesting at the moment.

User Image Haha, I don't dislike you. I can be extremely tolerant of people with different views that me as long as they don't force them on me or go out of their way to argue with me (and it looks like you won't). XD

And asexual people FTW.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:19 pm
fk12
Location: Southern New Jersey. Y'know... the area with an inability to say "water" properly.
Likes: Drawing, cartoons, destroying G.U.'s canon, yaoi, yuri, crack pairings for the most part, the internets, cosplaying, reading, Scudelia Electro (and therefore Shokichi Ishida) and stuff. I... dunno.
Dislikes: Chatspeak (the "LOL"s in G.U. make me cry on the inside), spoilers, people who yell at video games, InuYasha and its fangirls, when my sewing machine mysteriously explodes, people who are unable to read simple descriptions, mass-faving on D*A with no comment whatsoever, and... uh... more? 8D;
Hobbies: Drawing, procrastinating, cosplaying, pretending to be working on my story when I really haven't touched it since January, working on comics but losing interest halfway through, the usual...
Things i would seriously die for to protect: *insert cheesy superhero-esque line here*

User Image Ew. Inuyasha and its fangirls... just ew. D:

I hate chatspeak too but I only use it when I'm making fun of it. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:33 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
fk12

User Image Ew. Inuyasha and its fangirls... just ew. D:

I hate chatspeak too but I only use it when I'm making fun of it. XD

I don't like InuYasha either. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 am
Jack2634
Lives: Dallas, Texas.
I've got a pretty open mind, I'm willing to try and have everything at least once, the only things I don't like are preps, closed-minded people, predjudice people, and country and disco music.
As for things I like, thats a pretty long list, so I'll shorten it a bit. Mostly, I like anime, manga, and biking. I'm quite the video game nerd. but I do go out and excercise at least once a week.
As for religion, I'm an atheist. when it comes to sexual preference, I'm bisexual.

well i've already seen the open minded part of you, but theres some other things i didnt know about you there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:50 am
XxGrieverxX
Jack2634
Lives: Dallas, Texas.
I've got a pretty open mind, I'm willing to try and have everything at least once, the only things I don't like are preps, closed-minded people, predjudice people, and country and disco music.
As for things I like, thats a pretty long list, so I'll shorten it a bit. Mostly, I like anime, manga, and biking. I'm quite the video game nerd. but I do go out and excercise at least once a week.
As for religion, I'm an atheist. when it comes to sexual preference, I'm bisexual.

I'm a video game nerd too. xd

most people here r.  

Spiral Senpai

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:52 am
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777

I don't like rap either.

i like linkin park but i dont see them as rap too much, just a question do u know if there knew cd is any good?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:53 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
Devin_777
Pink Plastic Ninja
Devin_777

User Image Why do you dislike gay people? I'm not going to attack you for it or anything, I'm just curious as to why. I like hearing other people's opinions on things sometimes.

i dont know it just something about them, like i can stand them but there not people i would want to put up with alot.
if you want i could erase that part.

User Image Nah, it's fine. I'm not going to like, take away your right to voice your opinion. XD

good enough.^^  

Spiral Senpai

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:56 am
fk12

obsessive fans are really annoying. (referring to the fangirls.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:01 am
Devin_777
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777

I don't like rap either.

i like linkin park but i dont see them as rap too much, just a question do u know if there knew cd is any good?

I don't know. surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:18 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image Haha, I don't dislike you. I can be extremely tolerant of people with different views that me as long as they don't force them on me or go out of their way to argue with me (and it looks like you won't). XD

And asexual people FTW.

razz Yeah, I don't like arguements because they make drama and I can't stand drama. I should add that... But anyway...

You aren't weirded out by it! I'm always worried that I shouldn't mention it because people will think I'm just crazy or something. But then I tell myself that people are allowed to say if they're straight or gay or bi, so why shouldn't I be able to tell people about my orientation?

But enough about me! You people are all very interesting. 3nodding And so much younger than me... *sigh* *feels incredibly old*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:30 pm
Devin_777
Nyxxie Pop
area: Florida
likes: Gaming in general, random hanging with random people, pointless stoner movies
loves: My friends (They're > you) My family, My music, my phone
dislikes: Labels, highschool, stupid people, smart asses
hobbies: Writing, reading, WoW xD RPing
things i would seriously die for to protect: My ex, my friends, my family
things i would love to kill/destroy: My ex, stupid people, the goverment, the assholes who run the school system

Umm Other random information
I'm pretty chill. I don't like conflict of any kind. I'm usually the one trying to prevent a fight but when it comes down to it I'll ******** a b***h up.. aaannnd that's pretty much it.. ^.^

you seem alittle like me with the, chill attitude, tho im a smartass.

Not all smartasses are bad, infact I find myself being called one quite frequently lately xD.  

Nyxxie Pop

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:30 pm
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777
XxGrieverxX
Devin_777

I don't like rap either.

I don't know. surprised

do u like breaking the habit?  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas