Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:08 pm
"I already told you. I'm Alexa, and never heard of a Full Metal Alchemist." Alexa said, hoping he didn't take offence.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:08 pm
Diran decided to go see where the crash came from which led him to dorm7  

kyyubi naruto

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:11 pm
"Oh, sorry, and there isn't 'a' Fullmetal there's 'the' Fullmetal, which is me! It's a military name I was given." He said, meaning that he was in the military at a very young age. "I've been in the military for a while now." Edward looked at Diran whom just had come into the room, "Huh? What's up?" he asked with a slightly blank face on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:14 pm
Aya sighed when the newcomer entered. This was getting to be a spectacle... "Crowd..."  

AyaSantres

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:14 pm
Miriana Palefire
"Oh, sorry, and there isn't 'a' Fullmetal there's 'the' Fullmetal, which is me! It's a military name I was given." He said, meaning that he was in the military at a very young age. "I've been in the military for a while now." Edward looked at Diran whom just had come into the room, "Huh? What's up?" he asked with a slightly blank face on.

just wanted to see what happened  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:17 pm
Edward stretched, "That sounds all right, well, I bet this guy wants us out, sorry about that...here, I'll fix the damage on your door." he said, clapping his hands and putting it on the door and it's frame, a light shot from around his hands that looked like blue lightning, when it all was finished, the door was in perfect condition. "See you later." Edward said with a wave. "I'm heading to the cafeteria."  

Miriana Palefire

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:24 pm
Aya started to say something as he left, but decided against it. he didn't really want them to leave...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:26 pm
"Oh," Alexas said. That was fair.

Chi entered dorm 13. "I wish Hideki were here to help Chi," she said, as she stood outside the door. She turned the knob, but she needed the key:
She just had to figure it out.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:29 pm
Edward saw the girl having trouble with opening the door, "Are you all right?" He asked with a raised brow. He walked next to her to see that she was holding the key entirely wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Chi looked at Elric. "Chi does no knowhow to open the door..." she said, turning the door knob to no avail.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Aya looked at his pack, then at the window. He wanted to train, but he wasn't sure if there was anywhere that he could... "Bored.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:36 pm
((Dude, there should be a fight! I need to introduce Heihachi and Izumi! XD btw, there are training grounds, etc. This is a fantasy action rpg just for the record.))

Edward smiled at her, "Here." he said, putting the key correctly in her hand, "It goes in upside down, then you turn it to the right to unlock..." he moved the key to the right with her hand, then opened the door. He closed the door and put the key back in. "Move it to the left to lock it." He moved the key to the left and tried to open it, to no avail. "I'm guessing you've not been living by yourself before?"  

Miriana Palefire

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:37 pm
Chi shook her head. "Chi has been living with Hideki, until he thought Chi should come here." Chi said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:40 pm
Edward looked to Alexas, "Should we show her around?" he asked with a shrug, classes wouldn't start until tomorrow.  

Miriana Palefire

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:44 pm
Alexas nodded. "Good idea."

Chi cocked her head in confusion.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items