Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:23 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
[[DoyouWannaBreakMyHeart and Konkaro where are your profiles?]]

((i already sent mine to the owner... are we not supposed to start until we're accepted?))

[[I don't know.. X_x I started after he accepted mine but then again there's no rule to it I think.. sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:24 pm
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz

((i already sent mine to the owner... are we not supposed to start until we're accepted?))

[[I don't know.. X_x I started after he accepted mine but then again there's no rule to it I think.. sweatdrop ]]

((ok well if he gets a little mad... oh well))  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:52 pm
Rose sat in her cage waiting for someone to buy her. "Maybe they won't buy me because well because..." She said trying to think of a reason. She looked at the other slaves. They all look tired as she was and hungry too. She like out a small sigh.

[[BreakMyHeart what does your RP char supposed to look like?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:04 pm
SweetHugz
Rose sat in her cage waiting for someone to buy her. "Maybe the won't buy me because well because..." She said trying to think of a reason. She looked at the other slaves. They all look tired as she was and hungry too. She like out a small sigh.

[[BreakMyHeart what does your RP char supposed to look like?]]

((Jade looks like this: User Image ))  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:55 pm
"Hey."Sakira whispered to the girl next to her with long blonde hair. "My name is Rose. What's your name?"She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:42 pm
(( Ahaha it's okay. I'm not very strict. ^^;; ))  

LeonFisky

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:44 pm
SweetHugz

[[I'm working on mine]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:28 pm
Cloud walks over to Jades cage. He smiles kindly "Hello. I'm Cloud, whats your name?" He asks.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:47 pm
Rose slowly moved to the front of her cage. "Another master!" She thought happily. "Maybe he might pick me but even if he doesn't, I'm happy for the slave that gets out of here next." She smiled at the gentleman.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:53 pm
SweetHugz
Rose slowly moved to the front of her cage. "Another master!" She thought happily. "Maybe he might pick me but even if he doesn't, I'm happy for the slave that gets out of here next." She smiled at the gentleman.

Cloud looks over at Rose and smiles kindly again "Oh, Hi. I'm Cloud. and you are...?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:57 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

Cloud looks over at Rose and smiles kindly again "Oh, Hi. I'm Cloud. and you are...?"
"Rose." She answered as best as she could but it sounded a bit cracked because she hasn't used her voice in many days. "It's nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:02 pm
"Nice to meet you to" He says. "hm...how would you like a home?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:10 pm
"Sure but since my collar is blue, I mostly am use for protection, yellow means hard labor and green is for housework. Are you sure your looking for the right slave?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:01 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
Cloud walks over to Jades cage. He smiles kindly "Hello. I'm Cloud, whats your name?" He asks.

"Jade," she said to Cloud and Rose.  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:00 pm
Jade watched the other slave girl and the man who was walking around the cages. She noticed a sharp, stinging pain in her back and remembered her beating from the guard earlier. She sighed and tugged at her collars again.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff