Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Zombie Outbreak (Open! Send in your profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna rp with us?
  Sure!
  Nah...
  I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 pm
He smiled then stabbed out at another catching it in the gut. It had no time to react before he ripped the knife in an upward motion, slashing the entirety of its entrails and splitting it's rotting skull apart, revealing a brain that poured out through the new gap. He then spun around and caught a zombie behind him in the face with his boot, with enough force to snap a human neck, it was no surprise that the torn neck flesh and rotting spinal chord snapped like a twig and detached its head. The rotting corpse fell face first, Mike wasted no time and continued severing heads from shoulders. "I guess this is the literal term of the phrase 'Heads will roll'' He whispered to himself as he flung his foot out and nailed a zombie in the groin hard enough to lift it off the ground, when it did touch the ground again Mike was already behind it. He wrapped his arm around its neck, and twisted it completely off, showering him and his surroundings in clumpy blood, without a pause he lunged backwards with his boot again and caught a rather impressive sized zombie in the chest, sending it back a few feet to sprawl on the ground. He drew one of his .45s and had enough time to load a clip and reholster it, before he had a dire necessity to go back to dispatching them by hand again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:09 pm
Jeanne looked at her compainions after stabbing a zombie threw the eye and into the brain.
"Which one of you guys have the most supplies at your house?" she asked, kicking a zombie away with a booted foot.  

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 pm
((where are you guys? just at someones house?))
Gretchen was in her house hiding in her room. She had one handgun and a knife from the kitchen. She could hear them outside a lot of them, they groaned and moaned and screamed and it was hurting her ears she thought she might just go insane just sitting here but as long as she was safe she would stay in her room. She ahd a good plan her room had a great window and backyard escape. She used to sneak out once in a while when she was grounded and it was a perfect escape for climbing through backyards. "Yep thats my plan!" She whispered to herself listening for any noises.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:31 am
Jason_Grey
Jeanne looked at the ammunition, then at Midnight, and back again, before asking, "Can I have some of that?"

Midnight took out another zombie and said "hell ya you can."tossing her some ammo. "And I have more I can tell you that."  

TheGothicPunk666

bign15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:10 am
"That would be me. My wife went shopping the day before I got back, she knows how I eat. Plus my house has a basement, which I changed into a storage room. Nothing there but guns and ammo. Anything short of a M-60, and I have it." He said as he swept the legs out of under one zombie. As it was falling, he put his knife under the neck of it, decapitating it using it's own weight. Then he spun around again, nailing another one in the head, with a solid crunch, the cranium cracked and split, spilliing brains everywhere. He kicked out forward again toward the larger zombie, landing the kick on its chest sinking it to the ground, he put his foot on its neck, drew his .45 and splattered its brains everywhere on the sidewalk. He reholstered it, spun around swinging his blade in a on a full arm. He caught it in it's neck, decapitating it, and catching another one in the shoulder, his momentum carried through and knocked it aside. "Whenever, you think it'd be a good idea to go inside, is fine with me. Plus we can get supplies from other houses if necessary, if our rooftops are a ammo box, throw away, then ladders would reach."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:08 am
um lol i sent in a profile just now so we can i join in lol?  

c0mbatfrogz

Dangerous Dabbler

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:43 am
Jeanne caught the ammo with one hand and said, "Thanks." She then procided to reload her gun, and emptied it out into the head of a zombie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:02 am
Mike swung his knife again, splitting it's cranium spilling it's rotting brain out of it's head. Before it had a chance to get a drop of blood anywhere on him he spun around and kicked it in the chest, sending it into 2 or 3 others. He lashed out with his foot backward again, not catching, anything but setting his foot up to come forward in time to catch a zombie in the side of the face, causing it to spin on the spot. In no time he was behind it, he grabbed it by the forehead and stabbed it in the gut, then ripped it upward, severing all in its path for the head. Once the knife was at its collar he ripped it out and slit its neck, decapitating it. Before the body had time to fall his kicked sending it into more zombies. Still holding the head he threw and hit another in the head, sending it sprawling to the ground. ((I gotta go, I've gone 23 hours on no sleep hard labor and just recently a few swigs of whiskey, I'm tired, my muscles hurt from hauling pine trees and I'm buzzed, now I'm going to bed. Good Morning))  

bign15

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:16 am
((night....morning....what ever your confusing me)
Midnight took the guy and pulled him with the girl and said "fallow me to the hotels... My room is on the first floor and I for so much ammo i could blow this town sky hight."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 pm
"Wait we're goint to my house." He said and pointed. "I have plenty of provisions. and all kinds of guns and ammo." He said and started killing zombied on his way to his front door. "Come on." He yelled adn started dispatching Zombies from his prch. One of which hrew rather close he used his step rails to get both of his feet in the air, he planned both on it's chest and knocked it sprawling backwards into a dozen others.  

bign15

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:00 am
Midnight looked at him "you two go to you house I'll go to my apart ment." Midnight left and started to figth her way to her apartment and got up there and took a case out and put it at the door and the was done getting all her stuff she lugged it out and went to his house and opened the door then shut it behind her "I got part of mine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:05 pm
Vladimir was singing "Bang Bang" by Rammstein as he Unloaded rounds from his berretta into the heads of three zombies. "Hah, greetings from Mother Russia!!" He said as he ran through a group of the beasts, shoulder slamming into them as he waded through the crowd, being careful not to get bitten by them. One of the zombies ripped off what was left of his army jacket and revealed a huge scar that went down Vladimir's chest. He growled and slammed his foot into the monster's chest, causing it to fall back and knock down another crowd of zombies. As soon as he saw an opening, he sprinted and started cursing in russian and started speaking about how he would kill the person that sent him here.

((So where is everyone?))  

Daigo Himazaki

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:26 pm
((I'm here))Midnight saw him out there and rn out to help him by pushing a bunch of xombies into a house and locking tem in there.She then ran over to the guy"You know.....you shouldn't talk like that about your leader......."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:47 pm
"And you should mind your own business American..." Vladimir said in a think russian accent as he reloaded his Beretta and pointed it at the girl. "And you should never let your gaurd down." He suddenly shot past her and hit a zombie square between the eyes, causing it to drop to the ground. "Well don't just stand there, are there any survivors?!" He asked frantically.  

Daigo Himazaki

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:55 pm
Midnight rolled her eyes and then said"yes."Midnight then jumped up and kicked a zombie in the face and backfliped and landed ontop of one shoting then ones around her then the one she was on and she ran out of bullets.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff