Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Your Story [Vampire/Slave Roleplay] Need Masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Master or Slave
  Master
  Slave
View Results

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:32 pm
LIlith gave a small smile "thank you and you look very handsome Edward"Lilith commented  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:55 pm
Edward smiled and pulled her chair out for her to sit in. Once she sat he pushed it in. A warm meal was set in front of her. "Hope you like it. I made it myself."  

Vaginal Grape

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:01 pm
"Thank you"Lilith commented then she took of bite of what she was eating "this is very delioucs Edward" Lilith said  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:03 pm
"Your welcome." Edward said softly. His eyes turned from a black to a violet color. He took a sip or the dark red liquid that was infront of him.  

Vaginal Grape

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:11 pm
Lilith just quietly ate her meal and paid no attention to the changing of his eye color  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:23 pm
Edward finished his food. He patted his lips with his napkin. His fangs showed. "You are a vampire to correct??"  

Vaginal Grape

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:24 pm
"Yes"Lilith commented after she finished her food wondering why he would be interested in what she is  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:35 pm
"Would you like some?" He asked pointing to his cup-o-blood. "Or would you like it fresh?" He asked pointing to his neck.  

Vaginal Grape

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Lilith gave him an amused smile " I normally drink it fresh but i dont really know you so do you think its wise to let me drink it straight from your neck?" Lilith questioned playfully with Edward showing she was getting use to him and was trusting him more  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Edward smiled. " You can trust me Lilith. I gave you that dress and shoes didn't I? I bought you didn't I? Im practically setting you free. Aren't I??" He said looking at her sincerely.  

Vaginal Grape

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:03 pm
Lilith smiled and nodded and came up to him and put her soft lips on his neck and gently peireced his neck with her fangs so she wouldnt hurt him and she began feeding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Alena sighed as she was tied and into a cage. Most people wouldn't want to get near her because of her piercing blue eyes.
Surprisingly, she was human.
For some odd reason, she had black hair and blue eyes, yet she was a human girl:17 years old.
"How did I get into this mess?" she asked herself as she huffed and leaned against the bars. Screams from other girls sometimes could be heard, others were just.
Well..lets not talk about that.
"hopefully my owner wont be and bad..maybe i could sneak away from him.." She mumbled, thinking to herself.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:17 pm
(new character)
Lucian walked in and saw a young lady with blue eyes that seemed to burn into your soul. He walked to her cage. " Well your something." He said under his breath. He was vampire. His skin was very pale yet shinned in the dim light. His eyes were a bright green and his hair a soft autumn brown. " Ill take you." He said un locking her cage and pulling ehr out.

Edward moaned softly. He loved it when women feeded off of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:21 pm
[hai, arigato]

Alena growled, as the man started pulling her out. She tried to get herself free, her blue eyes glaring into his green ones.
"Im not one to listen. Just warning you." she said.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:26 pm
((lol))

Lucian bared his fangs. " Well you will have to learn or else" He said gripping onto her arm and pulling her out of the store and down the street. He wore a blue t-shirt and some blue jeans and converse.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff