Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampires against Lycans ((please join)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side do you chose?
  Vampires
  Lycans
View Results

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:35 am
User Image~!~!Hikaru~!~
Hikaru Looked at Edward. "hello Master. It's a Pleasure to See you today. biggrin " she smiles and PING! a little flash went then A little Black and red carrige came from the flash. She started to pack her stuff. She finished and got on her horse."She is probably hungry. Mochi here is your food." She gives her horse the food and smiles.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 am
Edward jumped down to meet Hikaru. "How are you doing today?" Edward bowed and smiled at her.  

Jonathon Winter Night

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:32 am
kyashii finished eating the deer and transformed back to her human form. she quietly sat there looking at the dead carcuss. "i need to find something else to eat, i geuss i got to go back to town..." she said to herself, and stood up streaching.
kyashii picked up the long cloack that she had to conceal her ears and tail, and draped it over her sholders. she started to prowl away, as she flatened her ears, and lifted the hood.

about an hour later she was out side of the city, looking for an inconpicuous way to get in. finaly, she saw a house on the outskirts, that had a broken fence. kyashii waited to make sure there was no one there and snuck in the gate. not realizing a tear in her robe, her tail sliped out, and swung back and fourth slowly.
kyashii mader sure her hood wasn't leting her ears show, she walked in deeper to the city, were there wher etaller buildings, and more people to cover her. she walked into a small market, and found a small fruit stand.
she couldn't figure out why ppeople were staring at her, but was alarmed when a woman screamed loud enough to make kyashii fall to the ground griping her sensitive ears.
people started running away, and kyashii tryed to get away into a dark ally.

((whats the time setting?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:56 am
((2000 whatever....))  

Jonathon Winter Night

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~!~!Hikaru~!~"I'm fine, How are you?" She blushes then Starts Drawing Edward."wee~!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:52 pm
Daanen should have realized where she was by now, but before she had been too caught up, and now she was far too much asleep.
Vampires and lycans filled her dreams. "Kill them!" They shouted at eachother. "Kill them all!" Daanen saw a tall man in front of the other vampires lower his hand and they leapt foreward. Her people did too, though she screamed for them to stop. Her eyes squeezed shut, and when she opened them, they were all dead, lying in pools of blood around her. Tears filled her eyes and she covered her face with her hands.
"No... Why wouldn't you listen to me... Did this make you happy?! Your deaths... The blood spilt... Did this make everything worth it?!" She fell to her knees, bitter tears falling down her cheeks. "I... I wanted to fall with you..."

From where she lay on the tree, a tear streaked down Daanen's face.  

MoonlightWings13

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:07 pm
Edward looked up into the sky. It was about one o'clock. "Time to get going you two." Edward called up to them. He looked back at Hikaru. "Well I have to get going. You have a nice night." Edward winked at her and turned around and started walking off down the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:05 pm
Edward walked down a few blocks until he reached a bar. He walked inside and and sat down and ordered a few drinks.  

Jonathon Winter Night

Faagmer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm
Rick followed Edward into the bar and asked to just have an empty glass. "I never drink anything I don't make, last time I did that.... well..." he pointed to his fangs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Hikaru smiled at him and walked to that same bar and didn't know he was there. She sat at the counter and ordered Milk because the taste of blood wasn't in her mood.  

Reborn Rinoa

Ms. Dorian Gray

Adorable Lunatic

15,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:00 pm
Lamia stood under a child's window, waiting for him. The lights in his room turned off and she could hear the door shut. After a few moments of silence, a little scampering came to the window. Small hands lifted the window and called for her. As the child squeezed through the window and got onto the edge, he jumped into her arms. Catching him in her arms, she held him tightly. Walking down the alleyway, she began to walk to a place she wouldn't be interrupted or caught.

They were in an abandoned house which was somewhat burnt from a fire many years ago. The dim light flooding in from the boarded windows were enough for the children to see, and for Lamia not to get hurt. Children from all over the city were gathered around Lamia. A few rested in her lap as she petted them affectionately. She felt an odd presence outside, which made her look up. Hushing the children to be quiet, she listened intently and heard a gasp. Looking through the hole in a wall was a mortal. He wasn't a child, but not quite an adult either. His eyes widened as hers met his.

Standing up, Lamia brushed past the children and approached the quivering boy. She looked him over silently and raised a brow. "I've heard about you a lot lately..." he mumbled under his breath. "Oh? And what have you heard?" she replied somewhat amused. His eyes fell downcast as his breathing grew heavier. His palms were sweating and he repeated mentally to himself not to look into her eyes. He wasn't an adult yet, so she may still have some control over him, was his thesis.

The boy's name was Dave. He stood just a little bit shorter than Lamia. Dave had blond short hair and muddy brown eyes. Everything about him spoke of poverty. Turning away from Lamia, Dave set out running back into the city streets. He felt the need to tell everyone of her presence and warn them before it was too late. Back at the abandoned house, Lamia stood in the same spot. Let them come, I was beginning to feel hungry anyways.

Dave stumbled around while running, trying to get to someone who could help. He cried out frantically," HELP! HELP! VAMPIRE! THE CHILDREN! HELP!" People came out of their homes confused and frightened. A man of some authority approached Dave and inquired about the ruckus. "Lamia, the vampire is amongst us. She's in the abandoned house not too far away with some of the city's children! They surely will be drained of all their blood if it hasn't been done so already!" Voices rose in the crowd, arguments over what to do broke out. Torches were lit and weapons were dragged out of homes. The man-in-charge's booming voice stopped everyone in their tracks. "People, we need you to keep your senses in check. Yes our children are in danger but if you do not be cautious then it will not only be their lives but our lives as well. Women stay in your homes, and men grab your weapons and come with me. We have a vampire to slay!"

Lamia sat back down in her spot. The children gathered around her in protective stances. "Will you be alright? Are they going to try to hurt you? Is it because of us?" Asked one of the eldest of the group of children. Smiling softly she held her arms open to the child, who embraced her without hesitation. She was known among some places as the mother vampire. Children flocked to her and yearned for her even more so than their own parents. The only ones safe and protected by her were children in fact. And in return for her kindness, the children protected her as well. Slaying their own parents or friends. This was her power. What could be more hurtful than to have your own child turn against you for this woman? It was a big blow to the heart of many, and some were too stubborn to believe such myths for it was too much for their pride to accept.

"Come out of there vampire! We know you're in there! Send our children back out and we might go easy on you." Came the voice of the leading man. The city people arrived at the house and were restless. One by one the children left the house and went to their parents. An angry father ran towards the house and threw the torch of fire at it. "Let's burn her! Get rid of the menace before it's too late!" He yelled at the others. They followed his sample and threw their torches as well. The flames engulfed the house and smoke flooded the night sky. At the door entrance was Lamia, smiling smugly to herself. A dark aura surrounded her that made the hairs on the back of their necks stand up. "Do what you will with them children." She laughed.

The men looked around confused. First at Lamia and then to their children. The children had a look on their faces that was surprisingly intimidating. The children retrieved blades tipped with poison from their clothing. In this case, there were more children than men, which worked to their advantage. The children surrounded the area, so there was basically no escape.

The men's bodies were soon scattered everywhere. Yes, the children had been anything but merciful to their loved ones. Bloody chunks were all over the place. The children were bathed in blood, they litterally tore the men to shreds. They first stabbed the men with the blades tipped with poison. Then they began to tear off the skin. Well what's done is done. During the vicious killings, Lamia got her snack on with some of the men.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm
Rickneil
Rick followed Edward into the bar and asked to just have an empty glass. "I never drink anything I don't make, last time I did that.... well..." he pointed to his fangs.

Edward looked over and laughed at that fact. "Oh well. I actually enjoy being a vampire more than being human. It gives you time to do things you normally wouldn't have time to do. For instnace, I went to just about every single Colledge in Europe. Then I went to Japan and learned the art of swordplay. I started training myself once I learned as much as they could teach me. Then Finally I went to America and found a thought that I have to learn how to use guns since the ages are changing. I found that I have a good shot with pistols and snipers. Everything just didn't taste right. I wasn't much of a person for booms."  

Jonathon Winter Night

Faagmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:52 pm
"Well, I'm not saying I hate being a vampire, it's just the idea that makes me paranoid." Rick took out an old notebook out of his pocket. "I have to admit, the extended life span is profitable for a researcher." he slipped the book back into his pocket. "I was never really one for weapons. I have more of an interest in explosives and martial arts." he gave Edward a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:50 pm
((i am soo sorry that i haven't posted in a while, i got grounded, and i still am, as soon as i am ungrounded, i will come post, sould be around the weekend))  

notsofluffy

Mislead Follower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:01 pm
Carrie continued to smile as she followed the two into the bar. Sitting down and taking the drink, she leaned back against the seat. "So do we have a game plan?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff